Current Page: 18 of 23
Re: Mohan Singh
Posted by: starfish ()
Date: December 19, 2008 12:13PM

This is not false information at all. The FBI does investigate sex crimes, sociopaths, and criminals of religious nature. Don't you think what happened in Boston with the priests and the Catholic Church was investigated by the FBI? And this man is more than a sex criminal. He was involved in stealing money and a lot of other things. You are misinformed terribly. I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but it is not true and you are obviously a Mohan supporter. These are not rumors and you are in denial. I'm sorry you are not willing to understand who this man is connected to now and who has been protecting him, but the police officials told me it would most definitely hit the mainstream media, so time will tell. I'm merely just passing on what I know. Believe who and what you want. I have no idea what you are talking about with "monarch" this and that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 19, 2008 12:46PM

The Holborn Police Station in London is handling the case. So Rangdrol...do your homework.

Posted by: shakti ()
Date: December 20, 2008 01:08AM

To Rangdrol:

First off, there are many people in this thread who have posted besides Starfish. Read the whole thread rather than just dropping in on page 17, OK? Also, to rebut some of your fallacies:

" First of all the FBI doesn't investigate sexual crimes."

-wrong.

"Secondly, if there was an arrest there would be real evidence to that. There isn't only ramblings by someone who posts varied false information and links everywhere. To say this won't be on the internet because they don't want it to alter the trial's outcome is ridiculous."

-Thus you establish your ignorance of the English court system. It is not the same as America. There is a blackout in the English media during trials and litigation, so it does not surprise me that it is not all over the internet. He also isn't a huge figure, so there is no media fanfare anyway. Different country, different laws, different customs...

Posted by: bob stance ()
Date: December 20, 2008 09:26PM

Mohan is definitely going on trial in September. I have confirmation from law enforcement in London. Officials from the FBI and Scotland Yard visited and witnesses in the US in September. His trial is set for March in London. He has to sign on with the police every day as a sexual perpetrator until the trial and is out of prison on bail. If he doesn't show up for court, he doesn't get his bail back - or whomever put up the bail doesn't get it back. You won't find this information anywhere on the web, because they don't want it to alter the trial's outcome, but it is definitely happening and hopefully he will remain in prison this time. He was in fact an ordained Tibetan Lama, not a monk. He has ties to Penor Rinpoce and the Dalai Lama, but people have protected him for over 15 years. He was arrested five years ago for the same thing, but was acquitted of the charges last time. He is a sociopathic sexual predator

starfish if you have confirmation from law enforcement in london....
do think there´s any chance not putting it lightly that you could photograph or s scan it and post it here.... you keep reapeating the same thing... and I know that one cannot go and just ask british police about cases that one is not involved in. this is under data proetection act. as far as I know

if anyone really wants to find out if this perp is in custody then you can always go to the brisih prison service directly

[www.hmprisonservice.gov.uk]

... the best thing is to say that you are a friend etc etc.. not good to ring up and rant and rave.. as they are not under any particular obligation to tell you though british prison law may say different...

starfish I needed to ask about what you have said you say"He has to sign on with the police every day as a sexual perpetrator until the trial and is out of prison on bail"

have you actually received or do you actually have written,printed and signed documentation from the metropolitan police at holborn police station of this?

its not that I dont want to belive you but rather that I would belive you more if you had posted some form of documentation as I am sure many of his victims would enjoy to see.. you just say words but wheres the proof?

Date: December 21, 2008 03:54AM

Hello Bob,

you wrote:
starfish if you have confirmation from law enforcement in london....
do think there´s any chance not putting it lightly that you could photograph or s scan it and post it here.... you keep repeating the same thing... and I know that one cannot go and just ask british police about cases that one is not involved in. this is under data proetection act. as far as I know

Hello Bob, you are misinformed again. I guess you must be spending too much time with Randgrol. You can call the British Police even if you are not directly involved with the case or were a witness to things Michael Lyons/Mohan Singh has done over the last 15 years and get information. That's what telephones and email are for. One important thing to keep in mind here Bob, is that the witnesses and victims in this case are not on trial, Michael Lyons, aka Mohan Singh is, so call the police yourself, it's not about me proving it or any of the people who want him and any sexual perpetrator posing as Tibetan Clergy to go to jail for what they are doing to women in the name of Buddhism or Tibet or the Dalai Lama. Prove it yourself and see what you find. This is not the first time he was arrested, he has a criminal record, keep that in mind.

Michael Lyons is dangerous person and he or his followers, much like those victims of Christopher Hansard and Lama Ole, have stalked and harassed people who find out the truth about them. That's how religious cults work. So it's not my job to tell you how to investigate this case yourself, if you know so much about it and who to contact revealing my personal emails and those who have been in contact regarding this case and upcoming trial will do you know good.

Good luck to you in your search Bob. All the information about the law enforcement and those responsible for this trial and case are in this chat room.

Posted by: Rangdrol ()
Date: January 05, 2009 12:36PM

Shakti,

All I am asking is for proof.

That is simple. As I mentioned last month, I spent four hours looking at every link on this site and MANY others, and never saw or found ANY. What I Did find were rantings of people who were very enraged, and said things I know are not true. Because of those comments, I asked for proof—and there isn't any, yet.

What I do see, on this site, and I have spent LOTS of time reading the allegations, are coming from the same people, yourself included.

In addition, I am not saying Mohan aka whatever his name is, is not guilty of any crimes. I personally know of an incident, so I am not letting him off the hook. What I am saying is that when you or anyone else makes these accusations, we need transparency. I am totally up front about my abuse at the hands of the Catholic Church, and experiences. I do not hide behind anonymous emails. If someone has real, valid, experience, and they are concerned about protecting others, than they should come out publicly, with verifiable information about who they are. Here, on this site. So far, I have not seen that. ln addition, some of these people mention other people, great Buddhist teachers that I do know, and have studied with, and they are not guilty, so it makes me wonder? Is the person making these accusations a nut job? Are they valid? Are even the accusations against Mohan real?? Is there even a Mohan?

Abuse is abuse is abuse. I never said that anyone was not abused, but I did question why no links point to this person and his activities? I personally was in contact with the FBI and found no such evidence that he is being investigated. Also, whoever says he was "an ordained Tibetan lama" what does that mean? First of all, I took monastic vows in the Tibetan lineage, and when someone takes vows, they are a monk. Talking to people who know him, first hand, he is not a monk. And he cannot be a lama because, as I said earlier, a lama is an honorific title, in the Tibetan lineage, which one is given when one completes a three year retreat. I know he did not do a three year retreat, so he cannot be a Lama.

Also, Tibetan monks and nuns have commitments of sexual abstinence. If they had sexual relations, they would no longer be monks. So please be careful what you say. When you say that someone has ties to someone else, and in this case, to HH Penor Rinpoche, then I assume that the person saying this is a Buddhist-basher, or someone who does not know His Holiness. Just because Mohan made the circles, pretending to be someone he wasn't, doesn't mean others knew about him or supported him. And, finally, the Buddhist teachers I know who eventually were told about him no longer had anything to do with him, and distanced himself from him, years ago.

I assume that we will be fine, if Mr. Mohan is in custody.

Date: January 06, 2009 02:53AM

none of your words
cover up for the fact
that this criminal is a multiple rapist....and will stand trial-.....and recive more than adequate punisment....for what is decreed by the heavenly halls of justice
cannot
be
undone

Pic of Mohan Singh
Posted by: sirius ()
Date: February 22, 2009 01:39PM

Hi all,

I have a picture of Mohan Singh, taken in Miami. You can view it here:

[www.flickr.com]

Hope this helps.

Attachments: Mohan.jpg (28.2 KB)  
Re: Pic of Mohan Singh
Date: March 06, 2009 03:08AM

what is actually happening with this case
is it
A;FACT
or B; Fiction
and thankyou...people have suggested " well you can go on and talk to the police"......I think id rather not converse with the demons...thankyou very much.....so has anyone got the guts to post proof of this case...or are you just bullshitting???

Re: Pic of Mohan Singh
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 06, 2009 09:31AM

bob stance:

There is a criminal prosecution of this man taking place now in Great Britain.

I have received communication from his lawyer stating that.

Current Page: 18 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.