Current Page: 15 of 23
Re: Mohan Singh
Posted by: starfish ()
Date: June 21, 2008 12:59AM

bob stance

"So from a tibetan buddhist perspective ...one could argue that these young women caused this by thier own bad karma ,because of what high buddhist lama told me that "people collectively create causal karma,cause and effect" or to put it more clrealy for wetsren minds "theres no smoke without fire" and that might well be true but fortunately for future no existent victims of this man what remains clear that in the eyes of british and american criminal law ,is that rape and sexual assault do so happen to be criminal offences......noty to be slighly ignored and brushed under the carpet so to speak....may the highest forces of justice prevail.....amen"

Dear Bob,

If your "high buddhist Tibetan lama" told you that any of these women brought rape or sex abuse on by themselves as a type of "causal karma" you are not speaking to a compassionate nor wise individual, or in my opinion a buddhist lama that is in fact "high". You are most likely speaking to a sexist man who doesn't want to admit that sex abuse happens amongst Tibetan Buddhist clergy to their students and to monks themselves.

It is totally insane to think that any of these women, some who were raped repeatedly by Mohan and held hostage and harassed for years by his so-called "devotees" brought any of this on by themselves. Mohan is a criminal, a sociopath and someone who will go on trial in September and went on trial in 2003 for the same exact crimes. He is a repeat sex offender this is absolutely not a matter of karma or guru worship. That is not even the true definition of karma, but an excuse to brush crimes under the rug of religious power.

Here is some information for you about what rape does to a victim:
After being raped it is common for the victim to experience intense, and sometimes unpredictable, emotions, and they may find it hard to deal with their memories of the event. Victims can be severely traumatized by the assault and may have difficulty functioning as well as they had been used to prior to the assault, with disruption of concentration, sleeping patterns and eating habits, for example. They may feel jumpy or be on edge. In the month(s) immediately following the assault these problems may be severe and very upsetting and may prevent the victim from revealing their ordeal to friends or family, or seeking police or medical assistance. This may result in Acute Stress Disorder. Symptoms of this are:
Feeling numb and detached, like being in a daze or a dream, or feeling that the world is strange and unreal
Difficulty remembering important parts of the assault
Reliving the assault through repeated thoughts, memories, or nightmares
Avoidance of things, places, thoughts, and/or feelings that remind the victim of the assault
Anxiety or increased arousal (difficulty sleeping, concentrating, etc.)
Avoidance of social life or place of rape
It can also cause Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). However while the effects of rape can be truly horrible, and can impact some survivors' ability to function, it is important to remember that a survivor's response to rape is as unique and different as every person is. In fact a survivor may not have any of these responses to the rape, or they may have them, but not immediately following the assault. It's important to remember that there is no one correct way for a survivor of assault to respond to it.

Rape has been regarded as "a crime of violence and control" since the 1970s. Psychological analysis literature identifies control as a key component in most definitions of privacy:
"Privacy is not the absence of other people from one's presence, but the control over the contact one has with them." (Pedersen, D. 1997).
"Selective control of access to the self." (Margulis, 2003)
Control is important in providing:
what is needed need for normal psychological functioning;
stable interpersonal relationships; and
personal development. (Pedersen, D. 1997)

Anger rape

Anger rape is characterized by physical brutality with the rapist using far more force than is necessary to subdue the victim. The experience for the offender is one that is of conscious anger and rage. He/she expresses his/her rage both physically and verbally upon the victim during the attack. His/her aim is to hurt and debase his or her victim. He/she often shows his/her contempt through abusive and profane language. The anger rapist considers rape the ultimate offense he/she can commit against the victim. Such a rapist strikes sporadically and infrequently, because the attack will discharge his/her anger and relieves his/her frustrations for a time. But eventually he/she will reach his/her boiling point once more and offend again. His/her need is to hurt and degrade his/her victim, his/her weapon being sex and his/her motive is revenge.[1] The research on convicted rapists has found several important motivational factors in the sexual aggression of males. Those motivational factors repeatedly implicated are having anger at women and having the need to control or dominate them.[2] In one study, it was found that rapists had less empathy toward women that had been sexually assaulted by an unknown assailant and more hostility toward women than nonsex offenders and nonoffender males/females.[3]
[edit]Power rape

The objective of the power rapist is to control the victim, not to harm them. Sexuality becomes a way to compensate for their underlying feelings of inadequacy and feeds their issues of mastery, control, strength, authority and capability. The power rapist relies upon verbal threats, intimidation with a weapon, and only uses the amount of force necessary to subdue his victim. The power rapists tends to have fantasies about sexual conquests and rape. They may even believe that even though the victim initially resists them, that once they overpowers their victim, the victim will eventually enjoy the rape. The rapist needs to believe that the victim enjoyed "it", and they may even ask the victim for a date later. Because this is only a fantasy, the rapist does not feel reassured by either their own performance or the victim's response. The rapist feels that they must find another victim, convinced that this victim will be "the right one". Hence, their offenses may become repetitive and compulsive. They may commit a series of rapes over a short period of time.[1] The feminist theory of rape theory is summarized by Susan Brownmiller's statement: "rape is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear".[4] It asserts that what feminists see as the male domination of female in socio-political and economic domains is the ultimate cause of most rapes, and considers male-female rape to be a crime of power that has little or nothing to do with sex itself.[5] Social learning theory of rape is similar to the feminist theory and links cultural traditions such as imitation, sex-violence linkages, rape myths (e.g. "women secretly desire to be raped"), and desensitization to the core causes of rape. The focus is on male-female rape with no explanations offered for male-male or female-perpetrated forms of rape.[5]
Warren Farrell took issue with the feminist idea that rape has nothing to do with sex by noting that (male-female) rape statistics show young and sexually attractive females are raped far more often than older, less sexually attractive females.[6]
[edit]Sadistic rape

In the sadistic rape, the rapist transforms anger and power so that aggression becomes sexual and thus eroticized for them. The rapist finds intentional maltreatment of their victim sexually gratifying. The rapist takes pleasure in the victims torment, distress and anguish. Sadistic rape usually involves torture and restraint. Sometimes it can take on ritualistic or other bizarre qualities. The victim's injuries will be primarily focused on the sexual areas of her body; there may be mutilation of these areas. The rapist may use some type of instrument or foreign object to penetrate his victim. The sadistic rapists' assaults are deliberate, calculated and preplanned. They will often wear a disguise or will blindfold his victim. Prostitutes or other women whom they perceives to be "promiscuous" are often the sadistic rapists targets. The victims of a sadistic rapist may not survive the attack. For some offenders, the ultimate satisfaction is gained from murdering the victim.[1]
[edit]Sexual gratification

Though anger and power are believed to be the primary motivation for most rapes,[7] Richard Felson and James Tedeschi contend that sadism is a significant motivation to rapists.[8] Felson believes that rape is an aggressive form of sexual coercion and the goal of rape is sexual satisfaction rather than power. Most rapists do not have a preference for rape over consensual sex.[9] In one study, rapists evaluated with penile plethysmography demonstrated more arousal to forced sex and less discrimination between forced and consensual sex than non-rapist control subjects, though both groups responded more strongly to consensual sex scenarios.[10]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bob stance ()
Date: June 25, 2008 01:27AM

its funny how truly blind this young lady is......so she had this beautiful experience.....starfish it interests me to know if you have proof that this perpetrator is actually in custody and actually going to trial....please explain...how you found that out.......thankyou for the long dissertation or legal or psyciatrists definition.......so starfish you say it is fact...how do know it is a fact........I have a rather badly damaged lower back which I suffer from continuously from this mans bogus chiropractic treatment...so it would help me with closure to definitely know....thankyou

Posted by: starfish ()
Date: June 25, 2008 07:47AM

bob stance
its funny how truly blind this young lady is......so she had this beautiful experience.

I'm not sure what you are referring to here, Bob in this line. What beautiful experience? Who is blind here? I'm starting to think that you are one of Mohan's devotees and that people on this board should ignore you. If you still need proof, contact Nicholas Giles at UK Metro Police in London or Sarah Hunter they are handling the prosecution and the trial in September of Mohan. I have spoken to both of them personally as have many other people. If you believe that detectives and policemen and women lie about criminal trials and arrests, then I can't help you. Good luck. I'm sorry you have suffered as a result of being "treated" by Mohan. You are not alone.

Posted by: mangomama ()
Date: June 26, 2008 12:28AM

starfish thank you for the info. i havent been able to find anything online about his trial. i had met mohan in 2004 and was around him and the women for months and kept in brief phone contact for about a year.
some things defiantly seemed weird but all and all my experience was a positive one. i never felt held against my will and never had to give money to them. he did fix my neck of the chronic pain i was dealing with for many years, and i learned much about nutrition. i feel much healthier than i ever did
and im in a much better place in life than i feel i would be had i never meet him.
this was just my experience but i was not with them for a long time and haven't had any contact with them in over 2 years.

Posted by: Resolute ()
Date: June 26, 2008 03:02AM

Dear Mangomama, I would like to reply to a few of your comments. Firstly, It is unlikely that you consciously realise any coercion. Often people are coerced without realising it. Influence can be very subtle. Also an environment can be designed to influence you behave in a certain way. Think about the surroundings where you met him. What were they like? Where were you? What did you do? Were you with a group of people similar in some ways to yourself? Group behaviour is difficult not to follow – we have a natural feeling to join in with the crowd and the crowd or group may be swayed this way and that or led this way or that and before you know it you are going along with the crowd for no reason. Crowds are easily led. Ask yourself – who is really leading the crowd? I am not asking you to answer these questions to me: They are for you.
I hear Mohan has a phrase something like ‘find it, fix it, forget it …’ .He suggests to young women that they can ‘forget me’ but he makes pretty sure that you won’t. Don’t you find it strange that you like so many can’t easily forget either him or what he has done ‘ for you’ even though it is meant to have happened 2 years ago?
Mohan makes sure you feel he has somehow done special things whereas in truth you should go away realising that it is your own actions that are strong and you have and can heal yourself. Why should you need to feel so grateful to anyone like this – it creates a kind of bondage situation where yo are tied up as you feel you ought to be thankful to him. Be free! We are given the capacity to make ourselves more healthy – we have brains to think and the earth produces good food. Think of all the cultures which have great dishes and enjoy them. Yet anyone who seems to have contact with Mohan thinks that it is him who is somehow responsible for basic nutrition. Your name is quite fun but even the name you have chosen for yourself is somehow linked to Michael Lyons as he promotes Afro Caribbean food. He probably has a thing about Mangos. Mangos were about way before this man and will long outlast him.
He is a predator but what predator goes shouting it out on the rooftops? He hides in paradoxes till you are so confused that you quit reasoning. I find it hard to believe that it was that long since you have seen him, but at least if you are in different situation you may be able to be objective about that situation in the past and put it behind you now that you have found a way out of his physical environment you can find the mental freedom of mind.

Posted by: mangomama ()
Date: June 26, 2008 07:00AM

hello resolute,
i understand what your saying and agree with you, we are all powerful beings who can heal ourselves! i was just sharing my experience. but i do feel greatful to him as i do to every other person who has come into my life for whatever reason! i feel your also right about group behavior. they were strict about things and i didnt understand why.. i do feel it was cultish but my experience was not a negitve one.
but about the name 'LOL' i love mangos and came up with that because i had just finished eating one at the time, i never knew mohan promoted afro caribbean food. you seem to think i worship this man! im well aware that mangos and every other food were here before him and will long outlast him!! ;)
and i guess im curious why it is you find it hard to believe it had been that long since iv seen him?? i dont feel a need to lie about any of it.

Date: June 27, 2008 05:18AM

starfish
bob stance
its funny how truly blind this young lady is......so she had this beautiful experience.

I'm not sure what you are referring to here, Bob in this line. What beautiful experience? Who is blind here? I'm starting to think that you are one of Mohan's devotees and that people on this board should ignore you. If you still need proof, contact Nicholas Giles at UK Metro Police in London or Sarah Hunter they are handling the prosecution and the trial in September of Mohan. I have spoken to both of them personally as have many other people. If you believe that detectives and policemen and women lie about criminal trials and arrests, then I can't help you. Good luck. I'm sorry you have suffered as a result of being "treated" by Mohan. You are not alone.

now listen starfish....first of all I am not a follower of anybody...secondly.....when "blind" I mean this young lady who cant see what is going on.....as for your comment
I'm starting to think that you are one of Mohan's devotees and that people on this board should ignore you;
that shows that you have no understanding......and perhaps you have not been paying close enough attention to my posts......so for your benefit...I need no repeat myself....listen ...pay attention.....or dont.,,,,your choice....
as far as your other sentence
"If you believe that detectives and policemen and women lie about criminal trials and arrests, then I can't help you"
first of all I dont need your help......and we only need to look at a number of suspicious deaths of asian and afro caribbean people in police custody in great britain
[en.wikipedia.org]
...and the absurdly suspicious criminla cases of 9/11 and 7/7 to see that policemen and women frequently lie to cover for each other and to cover up facts.....maybe youre on the square..and understand that ....so please dont patronise me about the honesty of the servants of jabulon....police being honest...??give me a break....puhhleassee.....
as far as mohans devotees or not devotees I had hoped that this was a forum open to objective discussion....and what I actaully said is that I myself do not have any definitive proof...such as a posted pdf file of his arrest documents.....from you or anybody else on this forum.....so until such time as I do find out to the contrary...I will have to file all of these stories..because at the moment they are just that...under contemparaneous waffle....you say that you have spoken to two people connected with this case..and you name them by name and title as if that somehow lends weight to the non existent power of those persons....the fact is that right now they are hundreds if not thousands of young children being raped and murdered in satanic ritual ceremonies by high ranking police military and government officials..not to mention famous public figures...like george bush senior and junior....the battenburg windsors
[www.trance-formation.com]
[alexconstantine.blogspot.com]
I have also been a victim of satanic ritual abuse....so please spare me the do goody two shoes crap about public servants and thier non existent honesty... I know a friend...who exposed a paedohile ring twnety years ago within the council care system..for orhan and children in care...she was one day warned off further investigation by a very senior police woman from scotland yard....because she was digging far too deep.....and the wrong heads wre tohave rolled..causing great public embarassment....so I say to you ..one and all...here...that Mohan and his list of apparent wrongdoing pales by comparison to some of the montrous abusers and musrderes of young children in the police...the judiciary...and the military today..... I am very sorry...but I have absolutely no loyalty or allegiance to anybody but myself....and I cannot and must not suppoprt those who worship demons
If mohan has done wrong..then he needs much therapy and imprisonment......that much is so....but when will we see the true culprits of madeliene mc cann...holly wells and jessica chapman ..etc and the lists of murdered blond haired blue eyed young children never ends....so chosen because of thier high psycic frequency in the dna....which the demons need to control thier human servants in uniform....so lets not go getting all righteous....about the devils servants....
dont believe me watch this video
www.rense.com /general61 /appallingconspiracyof.htm
so please dont preach to me abou the police ....may one day exist soon....on this sacred earth..
where there are no police
and there are no wars
and no religion
and no borders
and no
child sex slaves

Posted by: Resolute ()
Date: June 29, 2008 01:49AM

Dear Mangomama, Thanks for your reply. I am sorry if it seemed I was suggesting you lied. It just seems that lots of young people who meet Michael Lyons find it difficult to walk away. He has these practices or techniques which he uses to wear young women down. Some of the group are involved in his businesses so I suppose they think they are independant. From the outside looking in they are bound up in a messy knot. I see him as a predator who takes his time and strikes when the time he thinks is right. He definitely lays a trap, and uses psycholological manipulations, but it's not obvious or it wouldn't work. I hope lots of women can and will just leave his group when they realise it just gives them grief in the end. I hope this answers your question.

Date: July 04, 2008 01:31AM

starfish I think there needs to be a new category of rapist added to the list....there is a particularly vehement paracstice known by those who cleanse its demons as SRA or satanic ritual abuse....
but perpetrators such as mr lyons definitively need thier own category..............facts are he has always known what he has been doing as less than above board..and ahh....in the meantime has used his most closet female devotees or associates as whipping hands to verbally and through other methods beat his female and sometimes male victims into submission....he has been known to brandish edged large knives and handguns in mock displays of martial arts prowess.....peppered is his conversation with his adoring dumbstruck freshly raped victims are his hollywood movie industry associations with Jackie Chan,Jet Li and steven shegal{seagal} ,puntctuated by very poorly disciplined punches into thin air....He frequently used female devotess to demonstrate his none existent martial arts skill on by slapping them repeatedly,and violently restraining them in a part sexual frenzy, whilst drunk on the glory of his feeble power ,he would slap the female devotee in the head and even kick them repeating "cmon on you bitch,its your demons"....to the chorus of his other devotees if one call them that,shouting "yeah you bitch,Mo's cleansing your demons"......Now I can understand in what one would call a "normal relationship"....one or both patners having issues of domestic violence.....but all these stories and apparently over three hundred allegations ...lead to as being quite and well beyond the pale...the facts are is that this evil sexual predator must be known as such...because he has wilfully carried out scores of rapes and sexual assaults on many many vunerable young women...and all in the name of "buddhism".....This is absolutely unnacepatble......and I remain convinced that this individual must not be allowed to function in normal society upon his relase from custody ,without having to sign on on a twic e weekly basis at a police station of the crown prosecutions choice....it must be made order that after a a very large custodial sentence he must be kept closely supervised by the metropolitan police services...by being signed onto the sexual offenders register for life......and having extensive psyciatric treatment to remove the deep seated triggers and personality disorder thereof that produces this abhorrent behavioural patterns of his....he must not and cannot be allowed to use "an insanity plea" which after the most devious and careful manipulation of the mental health services he will be deemed fit to return to society and once again be free to committ further offences.....it is fact that this man has proved again and again and again that he has little or no regard for the dignity,the personal possesions neither the sexual dignity of others...it must therefore be in fullest weight and view of the law that this terrible individual be punished.....after custodial sentencing failure to comply with strict supervision by the metropolitan police,mental health authorities,will result in immediate re-imprisonment for life or until such time as the court and relevant authorities see fit.....there are very slight oppurtunies for rehabilitaion if the and only if the defendant over the course of imprisonment shows signs of deep admission of his crimes and remorse and willingness to change and resolve the personality disorder...reflective of his posturing as a quasi-reliogus leader...failure to do so...must keep it in the courts and metropolitan police mind that this man is indeed a danger to young women on the "spiritual path" and thereby in danger of continuously re-offending...in the name of the highest forces of earthly and celestial Justice ....I pray for all of his victims ...may justice truly prevail Amen

Date: September 20, 2008 03:00AM

Starfish I am interest3ed to know the outcome of this trial...is it happening...you must be busy giving evidence...good on you.....
this info I have found on the web about what this man does
""

A sexual assault victim may be haunted by nightmares and flashbacks, feel numb, or be in shock. Although the reactions differ from person to person, most rape victims go through similar stages of rape trauma syndrome, also known as post-traumatic stress disorder. These stages are:

Trauma: fear of being alone; fear of men; sexual problems; depression; fear of retaliation; afraid to trust people; concern of reactions from family and friends; physical problems; feelings of anger, resentment, guilt, and embarrassment. When a woman has been raped, she might feel any or all of the following: anger, fear, embarrassment, powerlessness, helplessness, depression, self-blame, isolation, anxiety, denial, and shame. These are all natural feelings and you should not feel bad about having them.

Depression: Feelings of sadness, anger, and anxiety.

Denial: Not wanting to talk about it.

Resolution: Dealing with the fears and feelings. After a varied amount of time, most people regain a sense of control over their lives.

Remember--you are not to blame for what happened. You are a survivor and now it is time to begin the process of recovery. Healing takes a while, give yourself the time that you need.

Updated 06/04/2007

so its somewhere at each individual victims trauma stage that this man and his devotees move in and by prolonged and incessant phone calling traumatise the female victim further through
threats of violence
etc....ther female victim is alwyas given the feeling that though she has just been sexually assaulted ,or raped or both that it is for her own good and "MO" is ....."helping you cleanse your demons"...or "your'e parentally fixated and your parents are demons and MO just wants to be your friend,he has healed thousands of people for free......he can really help you...all you need to do is trust in the guru...and what he says...by the way the lamas need a donation for a tibetan chrildrens village and school...can you help"

The guru will often give the over willing female devotee slave a hand written script with which to harngue and harass or force his female victims into compliance.....The perpetrator aka Mohan Singh real name micahel lyons will often be a few feet away in the samw room....whispering instruction to the overwilling female devotee/slave who is busy using conditioned fear responses to cporce ,bully and intimidate his female victims....

So starfish please keep us all posted...as there are people who have passed over who will rest when this man has been sentenced

Current Page: 15 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.