Current Page: 9 of 23
Mohan Singh
Posted by: BeGoodDoRight ()
Date: September 28, 2007 11:09PM

It's obvious that words as non-attachment and truth are totally misunderstood and abused in this forum. Standing up for a good person when he or she is so fanatically and falsely accused, has nothing to do with attachment. It is called love for your fellow human beings and the truth. Turning everything around in your own advantage, Resolute? What kick do you actually get out of this? Who or what are you actually a victim of? Your own hate?

Options: ReplyQuote
Mohan Singh
Posted by: Sweetvoice ()
Date: September 28, 2007 11:54PM

I think, Resolute, these postings go beyond expressing views. These postings are definitely criminal. It's aimed at one person and is completely suggestive and based on hearsay. Do not try to sound innocent, it's nasty and evil what you guys are doing.

I have numerous experiences with meeting unconventional liberated people on my path. Courageous people that are working for the good of all beings on this planet. What a blessing in my life. On this site everything beautiful is crushed and dismissed as control or cult stuff. Well, in my perception there are no cults, only conscious and unconscious people. And we all have a choice to what group we want to belong.

So to the ones that do evil on this site I say: live your sad little selfish lives but stop hunting down the ones that don't share your choice of darkness. There are many people today that want to live worthy lives and make a positive change. The people that unite in this process come from all kinds of backgrounds, cultures and religions. It's the human condition to be born in a specific situation, but it's the human heart that connects us all. Stop interfering. Your time is up anyway. It's a new dawn.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: shakti ()
Date: September 29, 2007 04:19AM

Sweetvoice
live your sad little selfish lives but stop hunting down the ones that don't share your choice of darkness. There are many people today that want to live worthy lives and make a positive change. The people that unite in this process come from all kinds of backgrounds, cultures and religions. It's the human condition to be born in a specific situation, but it's the human heart that connects us all. Stop interfering. Your time is up anyway. It's a new dawn.

Ah, bugger off, ya schmuck! Listen, I'm gonna share a little darkness with you: you sound like a fascist. "Your time is up anyway. It's a new dawn".

Looks like Mohan got some of his flunkies to flood this message board, as this it is rare to see three or four posts like this in a row.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: Resolute ()
Date: September 30, 2007 04:50AM

Sweetvoice, please read what you posted and ask yourself if 'sweet voice' is an appropriate name you have chosen. I do not judge your life how could I? How do you judge mine as small and sad? It's ok!

Mohan Singh
Posted by: angel ()
Date: October 01, 2007 08:27AM

My, oh my, methinks these groupies do protest too much..... all cannot be well in the land of mohan... 6 of them posting to order - very pathetic, and very typical.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: Resolute ()
Date: October 01, 2007 07:03PM

Too right angel!

Mohan Singh
Posted by: Ken Chan ()
Date: October 01, 2007 07:05PM

Angel me think you think right ! this is typical of the guy to get someone to pose as a father of one of his crew. We all know the first thing this guy does is to seperate you from your family.

Just ask yourself where does he get the money from ??

take care

Ken

Mohan Singh
Posted by: iscariote ()
Date: October 10, 2007 09:07PM

Wow, you are really amazing, so if someone says something positive not just about Mohan but about anything related to spiritual development they must be his "groupies". Very mature attitude...
That just shows how narrowminded and vindictive you are. And the only purpose of this forum is to crucify one man, it is not about the truth or any kind of discussion, it is a one sided mission to kill a guy you don't like because he knows too much truth about you, how you live and what you are doing to your kids.
I am enjoying watching you get restless because more and more people are coming to his defence, you hate it, you can't take it, it is not just you venting out lies and slandering anymore.
And as more people who have met him find out about this site and the lies you are vomiting on it, you will have more and more unwelcome guests saying the truth about him, and how their lives aare better for knowing him, sorry to tell you.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: toby ()
Date: October 11, 2007 06:31AM

I assume using the word “crucify” is aimed at likening Mohan to Christ; to claim that Mohan is a messianic figure possessing divine powers, with authority, acting solely out of love. Nothing could be further from the truth. Christ acted publicly and transparently even when he knew it would land him in trouble with the authorities. Mohan acts furtively and clandestinely. He takes great care to prevent any picture of him becoming public. Mohan certainly does not have the authority to call him self a Doctor. Please go ahead and contradict me, which institution awarded the title? Christ showed no interest in worldly power or material wealth; Mohan is clearly driven by a rapacious appetite for both. Christ was brave, Mohan is cowardly.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: iscariote ()
Date: October 11, 2007 11:12PM

You seem to know as little about Christ as you do about Mohan.

You are talking out of your rear Toby. What do you know about truth?

Surely you are aware that not only the Messiah was crucified? to be crucified means to be nailed/tied to a cross and left on it to die, (in this case metaphorically speaking) by the ignorant fascist romans, (in this case you lot).

So much slander my god, have you even met Mohan? What do you know other than gossip and hearsay and the creation of your own overactive and twisted imaginations.

Why would he want his picture published anyway when he knows the world is full of jealous ignorants who want to curse him because they cannot stand that he is full of life. You talk so much nonsense

So much talk about institutions, sounds like you should be in one...

Current Page: 9 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.