Current Page: 8 of 23
Mohan Singh
Date: September 23, 2007 11:34AM

I have been reading all these posts and I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Laugh....because these claims against this man are ludicrous. And cry....because this is such a crazy world in which bad is called good and good is called bad.

I know of this man because he helped my son and daughter change their lives. My son was a drug addict and my daughter suffered from clinical depression. My son met Dr. Mohan first and was skeptical, since this is his nature. He went around to several "dinners" as are talked about in these posts and somehow his life began to change. Dr. Mohan cleaned his aura and sent him to several healers in the community. Mohan gave him vitamins and encouraged him to eat more alive foods and juices. He also confronted my son about his selfishness and self-indulgence. He shared something with my son about meditation. My son invited his sister and her life also turned around. She is happier than she has ever been, back to work again and completely off medication. They both have a glow about them. He never charged them a dime or asked them for anything. My son says Dr. Mohan helps hundreds of people like this.

I am so grateful to this man and all the good he is doing in the world. I have read on other websites that the people behind these attacks against Mohan are covering up for their own misdeeds. As I said before, bad appears to be good and good, bad. What a crazy world. How many crucifixions do we have to witness before we learn the lesson?

Options: ReplyQuote
Mohan Singh
Posted by: emilyj ()
Date: September 23, 2007 10:47PM

From what I have seen, this forum is a site for the people who have nothing better to do with their time. What sort of witch hunt are you on?, and on what grounds do you slander this man? Pure gossip from the ill-informed, narrow minded and ignorant.

I have met Mohan a few times in my life and have never felt better for it. I feel privileged to know this kind human being.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: iscariote ()
Date: September 24, 2007 11:51PM

I know Mohan.
I can see what is happening.
I was raped and I mean raped, not what you are implying here Mohan does to these"poor women", but raped and left for dead by three men when I was only 11. That was a crime. I didn't look for forums to feel sorry for myself on or support groups to share my story, I went to the police, after three months of investigation they didn't find the guys, so i decided to get on with my life.
Met Mohan in a health food store when I was 21, he invited me for dinner, helped me get my health back in many ways, helped my mother too who was having heart problems, provoked me a lot to begin with untill I understood his methods were different then anything I had come accross.
I never felt in any kind of danger, he never tried a sexual approach, although I would have been open to it.
I am not in touch anymore life took me elsewhere, although I still see some of his friends, who are normal and very nice to me.
I can't believe the things you are saying about him. So I have to ask:
Have any of you actually met him?
Or are you so miserable that you actually enjoy the idea of destroying people's lives just based on hearsay?
You are truly the dangerous ones, we are talking about a man's freedom here.
While I was around I saw a lot of people coming to meet him, male and female, everyone looked better after being treated, some people understood, some didn't and got angry because they didn't like to be told the truth about themselves. Obviously a few of those are posting lies here now.
I have met Lama Ole too, he is also a loving man. The problem is you guys have it in your catholic mindsets that a spiritual person should abstain from sex, you are so repressed that to see a spiritual person with an open sexual approach enrages you to the point of wanting to kill the person, let's face it, that is what you are trying to do.
The same way you killed Osho, and never understood his message.

Shame on you.
Live and let live, get a life, go out and have some fun.
Stop sitting in front of your computer looking for sympathy and trying to ruin people's lives.
Stop feeding this crucifixion.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: starfish ()
Date: September 26, 2007 07:34AM

To the people who have recently posted positive comments about Mohan. I am so sorry for you that you have the wool pulled over your eyes.

He is a criminal and if you had listened to the mutiple accounts from women he has raped, you would perhaps have a change of heart.

One day, he will go to jail for what he does to women. Don't be so naive.

Can you disagree with the British Authorities, the New York District Attorney and the FBI who have investigated this man as a dangerous cult leader? Can you disagree with his prior criminal record?
Mohan's big Hollywood connections and the Dalai Lama will not protect him forever.

The only people that ever protect this man are people who have not seen who he really is - and if that is you, you are totally brainwashed by him.

Mohan Singh
Date: September 26, 2007 07:41AM

Mohan Singh
Posted by: ConcernedFather ()
Date: September 26, 2007 05:06PM

My daughter has known Mohan for more than 10 years and they are still good friends. It is out of respect for my daughter that I am posting this message. She has always been very open about her relationship with Mohan. I do not pretend to have always understood what went on, but I love my daughter and I trust her judgment. I've watched her closely over the years and I've seen her grow into a strong and responsible human being. Mohan seems to have helped her to achieve so much and I know he is very much in her heart. I am worried about what this world is coming to. How dare you trample on my daughter's heart and make these terrible accusations about a man that she has so much benefited from? My daughter is not brainwashed and certainly no victim as some of you are trying to imply. She is fully in charge of her own life. She is living a normal life, has great friends and holds a high profile position in a reputable international law firm.
I wonder did those of you who are quilty of this slander actually read the registration agreement terms before you hit the agree button? Let me remind you: "By clicking the agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are false, contrived fiction, deliberately misleading, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening or otherwise violate laws."... "So-called "flames", vitriolic posts that personally attack people, will not be tolerated and are grounds for banning the author from this message board." I think those who speak so negatively about Mohan should all be banned!

Mohan Singh
Posted by: BeGoodDoRight ()
Date: September 27, 2007 12:25AM

I'm sick of some people telling other people that they are brainwashed. I also met Mohan. He is lovely and I don't feel any inclination to speak against him. Quite the opposite: My life is beautiful and I often think back to the days I hang out with him. What fun it was and how much he taught me.

The fact that you never experienced any loving kindness in your life, doesn't make you an expert on the matter and nor gives you the right to conclude for others that it doesn't exist. What do you know about some one else's experiences? Who are you to decide who is coming from true experience and who is under some one's control? Are you sure that you are not the one being controlled here? Quite frankly you sound like a total copy cat to me.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: Resolute ()
Date: September 27, 2007 07:16PM

I think i am hearing that non attachment is a way to happiness and non suffering. This seems to be a part of Buddhist teachings. I just find it a little confusing that some people are coming across as very attached to this guy 'Mohan' and then they seem to have feelings of anger towards people like myself who do not feel any attachment to this particular person and his philosophy. Does this anger with people who speak up come as a result of being attached to 'Mohan' or 'Michael' or 'Dr. Mohan' ?He must have different sides to his personality just as he has different names. From one angle we can't see the other side, just as we can't see a person's profile if we stand right in front of them. Face to face it's difficult to shift our view point, but I don't think anger against someone who has a different view is very useful.

Mohan Singh
Date: September 28, 2007 02:04AM

This man is a felon, it's not about Buddhism, the Dalai Lama, non-attachement or any other bogus religious-speak philosophy. It's about a rapist getting away with crimes, because he has rich and powerful friends. Period.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: iscariote ()
Date: September 28, 2007 06:39PM

Can I disagree with the british authorites?

The same ones who shot an innocent man 9 times in the head and called it a mistake?

I most certainly can and do disagree.

You are slandering here, you obviously have a personal vendetta against this man, crystal clear.

You have set out to destroy him, it is obvious.

You are the one trying to brainwash people into hating an innocent man.

Sad starfish.

Current Page: 8 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.