Current Page: 4 of 23
Mohan Singh
Posted by: lookingformohan ()
Date: December 26, 2006 11:31PM

I have been contacted by a girl that has information about Mohan Singh. She is willing to come forward, does anyone know the name of the detective in the Miami- Dade area investigating Mohan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Mohan Singh
Posted by: icare ()
Date: December 27, 2006 02:21AM

she can contact the miami dade police dept. there are also local fbi offices in miami. if she needs some support locally feel free to contact me.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: lookingformohan ()
Date: December 27, 2006 05:55AM

I am looking for names of contact people, does anyone have?

Mohan Singh
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 27, 2006 06:08AM

Let's be careful here.

Only those members that have completed 10 approved posts have private messaging ability.

Don't post contact information here.

Wait for private messaging ability or post publicly.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: deemyze ()
Date: January 10, 2007 02:13AM

This man is in Miami. If you would like to know the exact whereabouts and would like help with having the police or other goverment officials apprehend him please message me privately to:

iseekknowledge@gmail.com

I will be happy to assist.

Mohan Singh
Date: January 11, 2007 02:16PM

I don't understand how this man is able to move so freely in the U.S. if he is under investigation. deemyze if you know where he is can't you alert the proper people?

Mohan Singh
Date: January 12, 2007 03:18AM

it has just come to my attention that the nonprofit which mohan and his followers run is having some type of event at the opera house today and tomorrow starting at 6 pm in downtown miami. I would venture to say that most if not all of his followers in south florida and probably himself will be in attendence. if the right people are in place maybe we can put a stop to this man and his drones as early as today.

Mohan Singh
Date: January 12, 2007 04:09AM

What is name and any links to his organization?

Mohan Singh
Date: January 12, 2007 04:10AM

I don't know yet where he is, when I posted I could find out I meant that I am willing to do whatever it takes to do so..

Carlos

Mohan Singh
Date: January 12, 2007 04:21AM

it is in the carnival center theatre of performings arts opera house at 6pm. the non profit associated with him is called turiya inc.

Current Page: 4 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.