Current Page: 2 of 23
Mohan Singh
Posted by: Cynic ()
Date: November 26, 2006 07:12AM

I have read all these threads on Mohan and I was wondering. If this man has been doing this for so long and only surrounds himself with young women. Where are the former students? The ones who aren't young anymore. How has this man stayed under the radar for so long if he is so evil? Why is one girl relating an anonymous story of an "actual" account with him? It reads like rumors about rumors. When people seek out spirituality they are seeking something. Maybe this man offers them a path that they are unfamiliar with and the unfamiliar frightens people. The ones who stay with this man are unafraid they have taken a leap of faith so to speak and and they like what they found. Financial and sexual abuse is really vague. Ok, so there's a black monk who yells, sexually abuses and steals money. So, why not just warn people to stay away if they're approached by this man. The "ignorant" students can stay with him. A wiser person than I once said: the fool leads a blessed life. Let these fools be, karma has a way of catching up with those who need it.
IMHO

Options: ReplyQuote
Mohan Singh
Posted by: ex Mohan ()
Date: November 27, 2006 06:46AM

Hey starfish

First of all I also totally agree with what paquita has said about mohan it is a very accurate account of what he does, she is most definately a very brave person. Secondly thank you for sharing anonymous's story this is also an accurate account. I also am not afraid of death threats or curses, nor am I interested in people who threaten others with karma via nonsensesical spiritual riddles. Thank you for your honesty and good luck to all you girls

Mohan Singh
Posted by: Cynic ()
Date: November 27, 2006 08:22AM

Ex-mohan you are saying that these are accurate accounts of whats going on and you are not afraid of threats yet you hide your email. Where is your account of this man. You're like a cheerleader who's afraid to get into the game. I am cynical because of what i said before. They sound like rumors about rumors. If you were really so concerned you would help to shed light on how this man is so "evil". Make me a believer, i'll give these people as much support as i can. But while people like you applaud and head nod it proves nothing.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: icare ()
Date: November 28, 2006 11:08AM

After doing some more probing i found this site: alt.religion.buddhism.tibetan
If you search for mohan you can find some more interesting information. It claims that there is an arrest warrant in London for him and that he is currently traveling on a fake passport.
Read up and draw your own conclusion. As more of these accounts come out, he is going to have to defend himself eventually...
Cynic: Your name suits you

Mohan Singh
Posted by: tragedywaiting ()
Date: November 30, 2006 06:10AM

Mohan Singh aka Michael Lions/Lyons is reportedly a known criminal who uses a harem of faithful females to steal property and procure naive women for sex. His main bases of operation have been London, Miami and the Tibetan community in Dharmsala.

Mohan/Michael Lyons is bearded black man about 50 years old. He has Negro features and is probably of West Indian origin although he tries to confuse the issue by claiming that his father is a rich Indian Sikh living in USA. Mohan normally has an afro hair haircut, maybe 2-3 inches in thickness and a beard which he frequently combs. He is fresh-faced and smiles and laughs a lot. He typically wears a shawl or Tibetan waistcoat. He has a large collection of shoes of many different colors.

Mohan is known to the London police as Mohan Singh/ Michael Lions/Lyons. He has at two children in London to a white woman who has not kept good relations. Mohan used to live in an apartment in St Johns Wood and also in Kensington. He is often in the company of his inner circle of women: Claire (English), Mimi and Nadine (Lebanese). Mohan hangs out in popular tourist places in London like Covent Garden, the Mind, Body and Spirit festival and whole food stores like Fresh and Wild, Planet Organic and Bumblebees. In Miami's South Beach he hangs out in similar places like Wild Oats. He will often visit spiritual meetings e.g. he was seen on a video of Andrew Cohen meeting in New York in the early 90's. Aside from the healthy places, Mohan likes lap-dancing clubs like Spearmint Rhino.

Mohan Singh/Michael Lyons claims to know a number of people who are famous in certain circles: Drukchen Rinpoche (Jigme Pema Wangchen, the 12th Gyalwang Drukchen), Steven Seagal, Osho (Bhagwan Mohan Chandra Rajneesh, Yogi Bhajan, Dr Shyam Singha, Tilak Fernando, Bruce Kumar Frantzis, Dr Nagao (a Japanese chiropractor whose first-name might be Hiromu, who invented a healing method called ShinYu. Mohan used to carry a card with the photo of him and Dr Nagao called "Laughing Buddha").

Mohan Singh/Michael Lyons will sometimes refer his "patients" to an osteopath near London's Marble Arch for x-rays.

Mohan often stops women in the street or gets his women to stop them and invite them to a special dinner or at first a spiritual meeting. Eventually the naive woman is maneuvered to dinner in a private apartment. Mohan gives an apparently spontaneous lecture to his women who push the new "mark" to be open to Mohan who will use pseudo-spiritual talk and psychological pressure to manipulate the woman into having sex which is often disguised as a osteopathic manipulation. If the woman has money then Mohan will seek donations or investments for some scam project, like opening a shop or center.

Mohan Singh/Michael Lyons has been scamming and conning like this for 25 years or more. Complaints have been made to the police. Evidently he still has not been imprisoned. He uses threats and violence to evade justice and avoids having his photo taken. Fortunately, there does seem to be an internet campaign against him but unfortunately certain sites that supposedly protect against guru abuse have not passed on information about Mohan over the years - these “bad”sites include Guruphiliac (Jody Radzik) and Guru Ratings (Sarlo) possibly because Sarlo is a staunch Osho supporter.

Mohan has been known to be have beaten people unconscious, his harem are accused of stealing expensive items from stores and possibly he has secretly drugged his victims.

I believe Mohan will be arrested and sentenced for his crimes - but when?

Further internet postings are shared below:
[www.phayul.com]
[groups-beta.google.com]
[groups-beta.google.com]
[board.culteducation.com]

Mohan Singh
Posted by: The truth ()
Date: November 30, 2006 07:22AM

Thanks for the very good account.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: Rosalyn ()
Date: November 30, 2006 07:43AM

when people are healed of their physical, mental, and even spiritually based illnesses, there is often a confusion amongst family members.
i remember when i first started taking responsibility for my own life, my parents were very threatened by it - naturally, because they thought they would lose my love along with my dependancy on them.
the wonderful thing is it worked out the other way. by facing the truth about what had gone wrong in my childhood- about what our ignorance had caused, i was set free to be a more adoring and trustworthy daughter. soon after my parents followed suit. now we are truly friends.
in the stories you've posted here, i notice a tremendous amount of emotion about loved ones - friends, children, cousins. i don't hear any first hand accounts of abuse.
it sounds like the reasons for speaking against Mohan are based in a fear of losing control of our most beloved posessions - eachother.
otherwise, what's wrong in the stories? these "girls" around him? people feeling compelled to be near someone they admire and trust? would we call it a cult if someone as accepted as jesus himself were alive and people showed love and respect for him? even asked for guidance in their lives? perhaps the answer is yes. perhaps we are that shortsighted. have we learned nothing from the past?
i feel that if the jesus story repeats, and this man is indeed crucified, by the legal system or otherwise, there will still be a small group of people cursing his name, and then, as soon as it seems safe, there will be an outpouring of voices commemorating him for how he uplifted their lives.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: lookingformohan ()
Date: November 30, 2006 10:48AM

The difference between Mohan Singh and Jesus Christ is that Mohan has committed crimes. Jesus did not. Jesus did not rape women claiming it will free them from their mothers. Jesus did not extort money from his followers for his own selfish needs. Jesus did not use deception and lies to attract his followers. Jesus did not have his followers cut all ties from friends and family.
How dare you compare Jesus, the son of G-d, to Mohan.
Jesus did not frequent strip clubs.
Jesus did not encourage his followers to steal and shoplife. All the good that Mohan preachers is for his own financial and personal gratification. His motives are evil.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: icare ()
Date: November 30, 2006 10:46PM

hen people are healed of their physical, mental, and even spiritually based illnesses, there is often a confusion amongst family members.
i remember when i first started taking responsibility for my own life, my parents were very threatened by it - naturally, because they thought they would lose my love along with my dependancy on them.
the wonderful thing is it worked out the other way. by facing the truth about what had gone wrong in my childhood- about what our ignorance had caused, i was set free to be a more adoring and trustworthy daughter. soon after my parents followed suit. now we are truly friends.
in the stories you've posted here, i notice a tremendous amount of emotion about loved ones - friends, children, cousins. i don't hear any first hand accounts of abuse.
it sounds like the reasons for speaking against Mohan are based in a fear of losing control of our most beloved posessions - eachother.
otherwise, what's wrong in the stories? these "girls" around him? people feeling compelled to be near someone they admire and trust? would we call it a cult if someone as accepted as jesus himself were alive and people showed love and respect for him? even asked for guidance in their lives? perhaps the answer is yes. perhaps we are that shortsighted. have we learned nothing from the past?
i feel that if the jesus story repeats, and this man is indeed crucified, by the legal system or otherwise, there will still be a small group of people cursing his name, and then, as soon as it seems safe, there will be an outpouring of voices commemorating him for how he uplifted their lives.

It sounds like to me reasons to speak against mohan aren't based in fear of losing control. If you haven't noticed people have been and will be hurt by this man. The fact that you ask "What's wrong with these stories?" is ludicrious. You're right, what is wrong with young girls working as strippers and prostitutes for someone else's gain? What is wrong with praying on peoples weaknesses? I don't believe it's the girls, they are doing what they believe to be right and for good cause. But, unfortunately what they believe is right is based on someone else's warped power hungry ego. If you really believe that the same people who want this man imprisoned will turn around and celebrate and praise him. Well, you're obviously not that spiritually, mentally, or even physically healed of your illness. I will not dignify your comparisons to Jesus with a response.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: starfish ()
Date: December 01, 2006 05:21AM

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Current Page: 2 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.