Mohan Singh
Posted by: lookingformohan ()
Date: March 20, 2006 08:55PM

DOes anyone have information on Mohan Singh? He has a following in the UK and alos in the states. Any and all information needed

Options: ReplyQuote
Mohan Singh
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 20, 2006 09:17PM

Mohan Singh
Date: March 20, 2006 11:37PM

I checked those links prior as well as many web searches and have had litle to no luck. Any and all information would be helpful. He has turned a family member of mine against the entire family.

Mohan Singh
Date: March 22, 2006 08:41PM

If anyone has information but does not want to post it publicly please email me at lookingformohan@hotmail.com

You can help save a life Mohan Singh has been known to abuse the woman in his group. He is evil and twisted

We need your help!

Mohan Singh
Date: August 19, 2006 11:06PM

No other comment at this time.

Mohan Singh
Date: August 20, 2006 02:53AM

We might be able to help eachother. Please email me so we can discuss this is private lookingformohan@hotmail.com

Mohan Singh
Date: August 20, 2006 09:18PM

Does anyone have a photo of Mohan that they could post on the Internet and on this site? If not a photo is their any description of him? Which government agency, if any, in America is currently looking for him? I've been told there was a group of about 20 girls who were involved with Mohan in South Beach? Does anyone know if he is still there?

I was also told he had to often leave quickly which leads me to think that the police may have been on to him.

Mohan Singh
Posted by: darren ()
Date: September 16, 2006 07:21PM

I am interested to know what you will gain from this
you see alot of you are copmplaining about mohan "stealing your daughters" and how such a wicked guy he is.....but what about the responsability...of the person choosing for these things to happen....its easy to lay the blame and point the finger......

Mohan Singh
Posted by: icare ()
Date: November 24, 2006 01:32AM

I just recieved an email with a eerily similar story about mohan abusing a girl in New York. The late night group dinner, the circle all the details, names of people I have heard before it's all too close not to have some truth in this. It seems like there are enough people who have been hurt by this man to do something about it. At least some sort of investigation. It has been my experience you just have to follow the money to find answers. As long as it is just postings on the internet and not action nothing will ever come of it...

Mohan Singh
Posted by: Cynic ()
Date: November 26, 2006 07:13AM

Icare:
please read my post in another Mohan thread. Youchange you opinion more often then I change my socks

[b:80cbd933b7][Moderator note: There is now only one thread open on this topic see [board.culteducation.com] ][/b:80cbd933b7]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.