husband in mankind project...cult?
Posted by: Dalmatian ()
Date: October 21, 2006 11:18AM

No one who is brainwashed ever knows that they were brainwashed. So you simply are operating in the dark because you really don't know how your brain was tricked into accepting "their" reality.

You have my sympathies.

No one makes you come here. You do not want to do anything but call the people here liars. Where is your integrity? Why are you judging so many people? Maybe you have a little wiggle of fear operating in your heavily influenced brain. Maybe if you can believe we are all liars, you can ignore that little wiggle.

Again, you have my sympathy, and I will pray for you.
You ask me where my integrity is? Its right here calling you sadly mis informed. I feel sorry for you and your seemingly closed "one track" mind. I would be out of integrity not saying this.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 21, 2006 09:05PM

Dalmatian:

See [board.culteducation.com]

I have not said that MKP is a "cult."

Destructive cults are defined by three primary criteria.

See [www.culteducation.com]

1. a charismatic leader who increasingly becomes an object of worship as the general principles that may have originally sustained the group lose their power;

2. a process I call coercive persuasion or thought reform;

3. economic, sexual, and other exploitation of group members by the leader and the ruling coterie.

LGATs like MKP often use coercive persuasion or thought reform though.

This is detailed in the previously linked thread.

See [board.culteducation.com]

And LGATs (mass marathon trainings) frequently have serious problems due to their structure and dynamics.

This is also detailed in the previously linked thread.

See the following research articles:

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

Date: October 22, 2006 07:44AM

Like I said in my post before this the Catholic church and MANY others practice EXACTLY the same tactics. They even tell you when and what to eat! and lets not forget all the homosexual fondling going on with MINORS behind the alter. I won't even start with the Borne Again Christians. If your going to point fingers at these types of groups lets start with the BIG offenders first. :roll:

Date: October 22, 2006 08:55PM

Dalmatian:

None of those statements has anything to do with MKP.

Attacking other groups won't change the facts about MKP and the concerns about its programs as expressed on this message board.

There are subsections within the database about Clergy Abuse and Christians Fundamentalists.

Posted by: GUNIT ()
Date: October 23, 2006 01:42AM

WHAT2DO -

I cant even believe this has happened to us. Trust is earned, not given freely, I was committed to him, he is committed to them. They win, if thats what you want to call it.

Date: October 25, 2006 02:59AM

GUNIT
WHAT2DO -

I cant even believe this has happened to us. Trust is earned, not given freely, I was committed to him, he is committed to them. They win, if thats what you want to call it.

Can I assume you and your husband have seen a marrage counselor? If so what does he/shesay about your Husband attending the MKP weekend. Does the counselor blame MKP solely on your marrage going bad?

Posted by: what2do ()
Date: October 25, 2006 09:45AM

Dalmation, why don't you leave her alone. You do not have a clue as to the damage MKP can do to a marriage. You are blind to the pain a marriage can suffer due to the changes some men make after entering MKP. And notice I said some men, not all men.

Personally, I think MKP should be exclusively for single men. For me, I don't want to share my husband with anyone. I think most women feel that way. I am not sure what would be worse - my husband giving all his time to another woman, or giving all his time and loyalty to a group of men. I am one of the lucky ones. After the sexual statement made to my husband, he wanted nothing more to do with MKP.

Do not tell her to look at her self. You know nothing of her marriage, before or after MKP. You appear to be the perfect MKP man, a complete arrogant jerk.

Date: October 26, 2006 01:31AM

what2do
Dalmation, why don't you leave her alone. You do not have a clue as to the damage MKP can do to a marriage. You are blind to the pain a marriage can suffer due to the changes some men make after entering MKP. And notice I said some men, not all men.

Personally, I think MKP should be exclusively for single men. For me, I don't want to share my husband with anyone. I think most women feel that way. I am not sure what would be worse - my husband giving all his time to another woman, or giving all his time and loyalty to a group of men. I am one of the lucky ones. After the sexual statement made to my husband, he wanted nothing more to do with MKP.

Do not tell her to look at her self. You know nothing of her marriage, before or after MKP. You appear to be the perfect MKP man, a complete arrogant jerk.

I see this all the time. Many Women don't want there husbands to be "independent thinkers" They want to "rule the roost" and want there husbands to be submissive to there way of thinking and doing things "its my way or the highway" so to speak. What MKP shows some repressed men during there trainings is that they have given up there "balls" to there Women because its easier that way. So when the men realize they have been doing this and start to control there own life The Women tend to get scared because the husband is suddenly an independent thinker and maybe no longer just being passive to what the wife says. Is this a bad thing? Noooooo. Just get used to no longer having your Husband on a short leash and enjoy the man you now have with his balls where they belong between his legs and not in your purse.

Date: October 26, 2006 01:38AM

Dalmatian you seem to be in deep denial.

Victim bashing isn't a meaningful response to what has been posted here.

The excerpted passages from the MKP manual is not very flatteering to the organization and frankly, makes it look pretty bad.

Date: October 26, 2006 03:24AM

Its not at all bashing. Im telling it as I see it. I have seen this happen with many men after doing the MKP weekend. They suddenly realize how submissive they have been in there relationships and want to change it and grow. All you are seeing is men that are now EMPOWERED. I bet that scares a lot of Women huh? However many more Women are thankful and also attend Women Within to get some for themselves too!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.