Current Page: 3 of 8
husband in mankind project...cult?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 18, 2006 07:45PM

Dalmatian:

Sounds like you have not read all the threads here with information about MKP and/or blindly support MKP.

Early in one thread excerpted MKP material demonstrated how this group knowningly manipulates its participants.

Also see [www.culteducation.com]

[b:2ed5cba478]LGATs like MKP can become dangerous when--[/b:2ed5cba478]

Leaders had rigid, unbending beliefs about what participants should experience and believe, how they should behave in the group. and when they should change.

Leaders had no sense of differential diagnosis and assessment skills, valued cathartic emotional breakthroughs as the ultimate therapeutic experience, and sadistically pressed to create or force a breakthrough in every participant.

Leaders had an evangelical system of belief that was the one single pathway to salvation.

Leaders were true believers and sealed their doctrine off from discomforting data or disquieting results and tended to discount a poor result by, "blaming the victim."

Apparently, you hope to engage in "blaming the victim" here, rather than examining or considering the inherent problems MKP may have that may produce victims due to its structure and dynamics.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dalmatian ()
Date: October 18, 2006 11:49PM

I have indeed attended the New Warrior Training and all the above is FALSE. The weekend is an intense training to show men what is not working in there lives and how to fix it. THATS IT. No Homosexuality NO Touching etc of private parts etc. What I see here is a lot of hysterical paranoia over NOTHING! I find it sadly amusing. Take responsibility for your actions people, stop blaming others for what is wrong in your life!

Date: October 19, 2006 12:18AM

Dalmatian:

At this point you appear to be essentially "flaming" without any meaningful response to the points, research or material from MKP contained within threads at this board.

Fine. That's your choice.

But please understand flaming is against the rules you agreed to.

Simply declaring posts "false" coupled with claims that people are "hysterical" or somehow exhibit "paranoia" is not a meaningful response.

Posted by: what2do ()
Date: October 19, 2006 06:50AM

Dalmation, you were not at the weekend my husband attended. How could you possibly know what went on. Do you really believe evey weekend is exactly like what you experienced? Are you really that naive?

How dare you say anything that is posted, which you did not see, is false. You are protesting so much, I wonder what you are covering up.

With the judgements you are spouting off, it does not seem you learned much at NWTA.

Date: October 19, 2006 01:25PM

Yes MKP has a VERY STRICT guide line for the training. This is not some rouge group of men putting on a weekend training. Its a VERY sophiscated and highly developed training. I once was a board member for the Heart association, and MKP has just as many meetings board members and an OCEAN of paperwork and Certification requirements of there leaders and staff as they do. This is not some fly by night operation. Every process has a STRICT Do and Don't guide line. Your Husbands weekend was not any different from any other MKP puts on. MKP is like the McDonalds of this type of mens weekend. Its the same what ever center or training you attend its carefully designed that way.

Date: October 19, 2006 07:33PM

Dalmatian says:

"Its a...highly developed training...Every process has a STRICT Do and Don't guide line...MKP is like the McDonalds of this type of mens weekend. Its the same what ever center or training you attend its carefully designed that way.

This is very true. MKP is not spontaneous and every word, action and reaction within its scripted process is carefully choreographed to influence and manipulate the particpants without their direct knowledge.

See [board.culteducation.com]

This thread outlines the step-by-step process as dicated by the MKP manual that includes virtually everything that this LGAT's leaders do and what they hope to get out of each step or activity.

Date: October 20, 2006 08:00AM

No one is EVER manipulated on a MKP weekend. Sorry if you don't want to except that as fact but its true.

Date: October 20, 2006 07:07PM

Read the thread.

It is written plainly and details the planned manipulation of participants.

Denial is a powerful emotion, but it doesn't respond to the facts as established by MKP material.

Posted by: what2do ()
Date: October 21, 2006 05:50AM

No one who is brainwashed ever knows that they were brainwashed. So you simply are operating in the dark because you really don't know how your brain was tricked into accepting "their" reality.

You have my sympathies.

No one makes you come here. You do not want to do anything but call the people here liars. Where is your integrity? Why are you judging so many people? Maybe you have a little wiggle of fear operating in your heavily influenced brain. Maybe if you can believe we are all liars, you can ignore that little wiggle.

Again, you have my sympathy, and I will pray for you.

Date: October 21, 2006 07:06AM

Don't you think modern organized religion is Brain washing also then? What makes the two different? They all try to "convert" and teach there beliefs. So why are they not listed here as cults. The Catholics, The Christians etc etc. They must also be cults? Big ones too!

Current Page: 3 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.