research participants needed for a Belgian study
Posted by: Anne-Lau ()
Date: February 01, 2006 02:51AM

Hello,

I'm a Belgian student in the last year of psychology (University of Louvain-La-Neuve). I address to you because in the framework of my final thesis, I would like to study the psychological impact of collective child rearing, in a new religious movement, on adult people. This study concerns people who had grown up in the movement "Children of God" or "The Family" from their earlier age (second or third generation ex-members).

I need the participation of 50 people to realise this study. Please help me to carry out this project by answering a questionnaire. It's a bit longer to fill in but really helpful for the research ! The study ends at the end of February and I have currently only 6 questionnaires completed.

Your participation to the study allow you to have a synthesis of the results ( or all the work in French if your are really interested in ).

The questionnaire is not a nominative one, so it is absolutely anonymous . The mail who serve me to contact you will be totally erased when you will send me the questionnaire completed.

If you accept to participate, you can ask me the questionnaire at this e-mail address : alterrisse@yahoo.fr
If you have any questions or comments you can also contact me at the same
e-mail address (or through my profile).

Thank you very much !

Anne-Laure Terrisse.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.