My Sister
Posted by: giulialivio ()
Date: January 07, 2012 09:22AM

I sent an email out about my sister who disappeared a few days ago and I forgot to mention the most important part. The reason may be to her joining the Concerned Christians cult led by Monte Kim Miller. For one, she has lived in Burlington, Colorado for years (home of Monte Kim Miller). She is Cathollic but she has always been interested in other spiritualities (Hinduism, Buddhism..) and lived in several communities that practiced these beliefs. Just recently she was telling me that she communicated telepathically with a man she met (ie mind control which cult members practice). She was becoming very disconnected from reality and she said she had met someone who was going to "sweep" her away one day and we would never be able to find her. There are other clues too, like donating her car, giving away all of her clothes and possessions and leaving her ID and cell phone at home before she disappeared on foot a few mornings ago.

As I am sure many of you know it is heartbreaking and terrifying that this happened. I am definately having trouble not thinking about her every minute and trying to find some other clue that will lead to here being found. How do you live with this situation and function?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.