Ex hare krishnas?
Posted by: BrenWasHere ()
Date: November 25, 2015 01:23AM

Hey so my boyfriend got involved with the hare krishnas after his grandpa died. He is vegan and liked they did food for life. He was influenced by Hinduism before and used to just meditate and stuff which I think is healthy and cool. But once he started getting into this we stopped having sex because he says its sense gratification, he started waking up at 3am to chant! He spends more time at temple than anywhere else and is nothing like he was before. He's lost all interest in other things and has replaced all his friends with temple people. He's fast tracking to being initiated and he's going to leave everyone behind, me included. Is there anything I can say to make him maybe snap out of it or think critically of what he's doing? He's not open to any discussion about it he seems completely brainwashed like a shell of himself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ex hare krishnas?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 25, 2015 02:15AM

The book "Cults Inside Out" discusses ISKCON.

See [cultsinsideout.com]

Reading this book might be helpful.

Posted by: BrenWasHere ()
Date: November 27, 2015 10:52PM

I'm assuming by the RR in your name you're the author. I'm not a book person, I have never bought or read one whatsoever in my adult life. I've been scoring the Internet for a month for anything that can get my loved one back and still haven't found anything useful. That being said, if I buy the book and read it end to end can I pick your brain if I don't think the information will help remove him?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 28, 2015 02:40AM

I take calls at the office during office hours.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.