New book by Rick Ross "Cults Inside Out"
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 24, 2014 10:02PM

There is a new comprehensive book out about cults titled "Cults Inside Out: How People Get In and Can Get Out."

See [www.amazon.com]

The book includes a history of cults, cult intervention work and how people can be "deprogrammed" out of the cult mind-set.

There are chapters on Scientology, Falun Gong, LGATs (large group awareness training e.g. Landmark Education the Forum), abusive-controlling cultic relationships, family cults, "cult brainwashing" and how to define a destructive cult. The book includes more than 1,200 footnotes an 18-page bibliography and extensive index. The book also includes case vignettes demonstrating how people break free from cults through family interventions.

Re: New book by Rick Ross "Cults Inside Out"
Posted by: NancyB ()
Date: March 06, 2018 03:14AM

thanks for heads up. Keeping my KIndle version today. I need it for my own / family's healing because "I fell for It"several time and for my research accuracy.

Date: June 15, 2018 10:36AM

Thanks rick Ross . I ordered my copy today and I also have been deceived many times into the word of faith movement and the prosperity movement along with the kundalini teachings I was not aware of and as a Christian I got sucked into it due to my interest in eschatology. That's where alot get blinded easily . it was quite embarassing at first and I did not want to share my stories . now I know I'm not alone . God bless you for all your hard work and research in this field . I myself am now beginning to help others get out of abusive and manipulative churches .

Posted by: NancyB ()
Date: January 06, 2019 05:14AM

thank you

Posted by: lisanneissweet ()
Date: January 19, 2020 08:55PM

Thankyou Rick will be ordering my copy asap. So glad to see you have covered Landmark Forum and its practices. God bless you!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.