Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Master Li HongZhi bless you !
Posted by: love falun dafa ()
Date: September 17, 2009 09:31AM

You everyday people,if you look around, you will find that the human world today is extremely terrible, full of vicious persons. The human race, as a whole, is deteriorating, and there are devils everywhere. Bad people fall off in the universe, dropping into the central part of it, which is the Earth. Consequently, the Earth serves as the rubbish heap of the universe. In the eyes of beings in very high realms, the humankind is like rubbish. The human race, while developing to the present stage, has become distorted and is full of evils. Hence, the gods have completely lost confidence in mankind. This is one of the major reasons why the gods do not care about human beings any more.
Human society today is indeed full of all the ten sins. If man continues to decline, he will face elimination, a thorough elimination.
Please tell everyone around you that the present time is near the point of extinction for the human race. All devils will emerge this time, according to my master——Lihong Zhi.
Right now master Li is the only person in the world publicly spreading the orthodox law——FaLun Dafa. He has done something that's never been done by anyone before. What he s teaching is an enormous truth about the universe. He has countless law-bodies. His law-bodies are so numerous that they are beyond calculation. Therefore, he can look after as many people as he want, maybe the entire human race.
My purpose of writing this article is to warn you that you’d better practice FaLun Dafa as soon as possible, only by this way, you could avoid the elimination by God.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Master Li HongZhi bless you !
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 17, 2009 08:16PM

love falun dafa:

Li Hongzhi has made some statements against interracial couples and gays.

In a 1998 talk in Switzerland, Li said gay people would be ''eliminated'' by ''the gods.'' Asked in Frankfurt, Germany, that year whether gays could practice Falun Gong, Li answered, to a round of applause, ''You can cultivate, but you must give up the bad conduct.''

Mr. Li’s racist teachings, which denigrate the children of interracial unions as “cross bred” and “incomplete.”

How do you respond to these statements?

Date: September 20, 2009 05:05PM

rrmoderator :

Yes ,Master Li did say "the homosexual people lose their sensibility and are psychologically dirty and abnormal, they are bad people and will be first eliminated by God",

but Falun dafa is great , they can get out of the plight by practicing Falun Gong ,

Master Li said that everybody can avoid the elimination .

Date: September 20, 2009 09:21PM

So you agree that Li Hongzhi was correct in his statement about homosexuals.

What about his racist teachings about interracial couples?

Do you agree with that too?

Date: September 22, 2009 10:59AM

whatever you say , master Li Hongzhi is always correct ,
homosexuals are dirty,if they can practice our falun dafa,master li will save you !

Posted by: yammycake ()
Date: September 22, 2009 11:25AM

"Repulsive homosexual behavior meanwhile bespeaks of a filthy, deviant state of mind that lacks rationality."
¡ª¡ªsaid by Li Hongzhi in ¡¶Zhuan Falun¡·.

Date: September 22, 2009 07:39PM

Mr. Li’s teachings, which say that the children of interracial couples are “cross bred” and “incomplete.”

How do you respond to these statements?

Do you agree with them too?

Posted by: yammycake ()
Date: October 24, 2009 07:41PM

Is Falun Gong a 'cult' ?
please look at this:[www.icsahome.com]

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: November 01, 2009 07:23AM

yammycake, I read the link. It was very interesting but I think there is more conclusive information establishing Falun Dafa as a cult here on this site. One thing I have no trouble with from Falun Dafa us this belief (from the article):

"My comments will be based on material found in the Zhuan Falun. This book is considered by practitioners to be more important than the Bible, Koran, and Torah combined."

Every religion and cult thinks their way is best. It is the control aspect of Li Hongzhi that is disturbing as is his odd supernatural claims. I know that new member 'love falun dafa' is a true believer. It is unfortunate and I doubt she/he will read any of the information here as this would be, apparently, taboo.

My one question to 'love falun dafa' would be that since everything Li Hongzhi says is true, do you actually believe that Li can turn himself invisible and fly around the world like Superman? I guess if he is invisible then we can't see him flying around all over the place...but then does Li Hongzhi also dress in red and bring toys to all the good little girls and boys at Christmas time?

Posted by: Freedomtochoose ()
Date: November 04, 2009 07:07AM

I am an American female ex-member of Falun Gong and I have found these entries to be very interessting. I think it is interessting that "love Falun Dafa" basicly just says what Li writes. I used to do this too. My opinion was Li Hongzhi's opinion. It's like there is no reasoning by practitioners. They say Li Hongzhi knows what is right and that is what is right. I can understand this completly and I don't blame them. I just think it's a shame because it's harmful when someone takes away your ability to reason, because they scare you so much, like Li has done. I am fighting day and night to gain my ability to reason back, the ability that I lost in Falun Gong.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.