LaRouche cult
Posted by: Mhu889 ()
Date: April 09, 2014 07:10PM

I have parents who joine this cult in the 70's. I did not join. I have been abused by my parent and harassed outside the home in the working and community environments. I am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. Overall its much like Scientology fair game.

Options: ReplyQuote
La Rouche 1986 Califnornia Proposition 64 AIDS Quarantine
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 09, 2014 10:45PM

The way to deal with anyone like this is to ask,

"What would it take to convince you that your assertions are in error?"

If they ignore this question (aka begging the question) or refuse to say what it would take to convince them they are in error -- walk away.

And if you are a college or university student and they keep bugging you, complain to the campus police.

This group takes whatever is currently a social controversy and massages it.

Back in the mid 1980s, when AIDS was epidemic in US cities and the gay community already being discriminated against, harrassed, suffering deaths, the La Rouche organization got signatures for a ballot issue in the California state elections - Proposition 64.

In short, the gay community was kicked while already down.

In the middle of the worst years of the AIDS epidemic, the gay community in California had to work to raise millions of dollars and work on public education needed to defeat this ballot initiative that La Rouche initiated and supported.

Friends, in that year, you saw people sick and dying, not just in the hospital or in hospices. People were limping on canes or wheelchairs in San Francisco's Castro District, helped by friends. The Bay Area Reporter and Sentinal published
obituaries every week. Everyone knew about Ward 5A at San Francisco General Hospital.

This was utter cruelty -- a demonstration that fanatic groups can and will interfere with the lives of non believers unless, citizens, we stay vigilent.

LaRouche, Hitler and the California AIDS initiative - Proposition 64Nov 3, 1986 ... The battle over Proposition 64, California's AIDS quarantine ... cash in on the
public worry over AIDS and the recent resurgence of gay-bashing.
www.lyndonlarouche.org/aids.htm - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

LaRouche Turns To AIDS Politics - NYTimes.comSep 11, 1986 ... If California voters approve a LaRouche-sponsored initiative that is to appear ...
This measure, Proposition 64, is the biggest referendum yet on AIDS policy in the
... This scary scenario has galvanized California's homosexual ...
www.nytimes.com/1986/09/11/opinion/larouche-turns-to-aids-politics.html - Similar pages

[forum.culteducation.com]

Cult Education - LaRouche ExposedNov 15, 2001 ... Philip Mullendore, chief of campus police, reported that they get complaints on
regular basis from students about La Rouche recruits harassing ...
www.culteducation.com/group/.../12554-larouche-exposed-.html - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

Why monitor extreme groups and cults?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 10, 2014 04:50AM

Because it almost happened here.

Lyndon La Rouche and his group set out to kick my fellow Californians when they were already down, fighting for their lives.

More on La Rouche and Proposition 64 in California, 1986

[www.google.com]

Our laws and insitutions are dead unless available to the most friendless among us.

You never know when you may find that tag, you are 'it' in some group's conspiracy theory.

Re: LaRouche cult
Date: April 10, 2014 07:47PM

Thank you for your replies. I am not a student on campus. My experience is that I was never approached by anyone openly claiming to be from the LaRouche movement, but my parents joined in 1974 as Russian Jews. I have experienced abuse at home as a child and still do as well as abuse out of home. It appears to be a hate crime.

Date: April 11, 2014 03:38PM

If you feel you are in touch with someone who is in this cult who is performing some form of profiling on you, go straight to them. Act like something bothers you a lot ( a topic or a thing) preferably choose something that will provoke them to harass you in such a way that you can really take it to the Police. Then watch them zero in on that one thing or subject and start to act accordingly. Collect the evidence. Obviously dont go for things that really bother you.

out of curiosity, has anyone noticed that the sites on cause or gang stalking all over the internet are absolutely full of LaRouche ideological content? They cover such topics as the Holocaust, the Trilateral commission, the Rockefeller group and blame gang stalking on the government. Is it possible this group is behind gang stalking especially given that the pi who published the book Cause Stalking ie David Lawson attributed it explicitly to right wing group ie cult terrorism. First I will post the pi's words and then the links to the LaRouchite fake gang stalking sites.

So the gang stalking sites are full of postings by LaRouche cult members... why? Is it to recruit their harassment victims to the cult? To confuse victims of harassment? To promote their ideas?
I just noticed this when browsing the internet. Any thoughts?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 11, 2014 06:00PM

Mhu889:

"Profiling"?

"Gang stalking"?

This is most often delusional thinking and not about cults.

This message board is not about delusions of being profiled by unknown persons and claims of "gang stalking" and/or other conspiracy theories.

Date: April 12, 2014 09:18AM

Mod, yes certainly it can be. However, there is plenty of evidence that Scientology and other cults do just this. See the videos on Scientology and check out all the LaRouchite ideology on the gangstalking sites. I am not suggesting that cause stalking is happening to me- I am suggesting there is a remarkable similarity between this and typical cult harassment and that many cults use these same techniques

Also there are plenty of posts on this forum from people who claim to have been profiled by persons unknown to them they just dont call it gang stalking. eg dsm's posts on NalFed and numerous others.

Date: April 12, 2014 09:28AM

gang stalking and conspiracy theories are advanced on the gangstalking sites. I am not advancing them. I merely pointing out that the those sites are full of LaRouchite ideological content which is in fact all the LaRouchite conspiracy theoreis. I believe those sites are fake. But psychological profiling is a staple of cults. This already well established. I am not suggesting anything beyond this

Date: April 12, 2014 09:55PM

Mhu889:

Scientology does not stalk people unless they are a direct threat to Scientology interests, such as former members speaking out, public critics quoted in the media, etc.

"Gang stalking" is a most often euphemism for paranoid delusional thinking.

This message board is not about ebabling paranoid delusions about alleged stalking. Nor is it about the discussion of the subject other than to point out that it has nothing to do with cults or the cult phenomenon.

If someone thinks they are being stalked by someone they can report it to the local police or retain a lawyer to obtain an restraining order.

Date: April 12, 2014 09:57PM

To whom it may concern:

Anyone actually interested in information about he LaRouche grop can review the substantial subsection with articles about LaRouche and his activities within the Cult Education Institute archives.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.