Looking for concerned family and / or friends...
Posted by: DocProducer ()
Date: February 16, 2007 02:11PM

I am currently researching a documentary project regarding cults and other high demand groups. Specifically, I'm interested in talking to family and friends who are concerned about a loved one who is involved in a suspicious group especially if it has negatively affected personal relationships. If you would be willing to discuss your situation with me I would be very grateful. All correspondence will be confidential. My e-mail is posted and I'll be checking the message board as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 16, 2007 11:43PM

You cannot post contact information on this board.

Only those members with 10 approved posts can use the private messaging feature.

Date: February 18, 2007 02:29AM

I understand that PM's are only available after 10 posts. However, my e-mail address is available to people who would like to contact me directly isn't it?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 18, 2007 11:32AM

No. No contact information is posted such as email addresses.

Date: February 21, 2007 04:34AM

In any case, I'm still very interested in talking with concerned family members / friends. Please respond to this thread if you'd be willing to talk with me. Thanks to those who respond.

Posted by: becker ()
Date: September 04, 2007 03:07AM

DocProducer

I am an fromer cult member with out any contact with my family.I have much to be concerned about but I cant do anything about it.....namely my little sister....who is none but 14 yrs old....If I can be of any help or if you have questions let me know...

Posted by: TheCrackEmcee ()
Date: September 13, 2007 04:38AM

You can contact me through my blog:

[themachoresponse.blogspot.com]

Posted by: millerlight ()
Date: September 17, 2007 07:57PM

Hi DocProducer (or anyone who can relate),

I tried to reply to this post but not sure you recieved my email now after looking the moderators comments.

Anyway I would be keen to help you and also I hope I could get to speak to another in my situation my coming on this forum.

My girlfriend of 3 years is being dragged into a what i believe to be a cult here in London England. Initially she joined this thing as her fav singer was there all the time, but now she is dictated to by kaballah and what ever they say and preach she does and it involves a lot of her time and more of her/my money!!

Re: Looking for concerned family and / or friends...
Posted by: Lincoln ()
Date: July 08, 2009 07:59AM

Im an ex member of subud

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.