Current Page: 4 of 19
Re: Meade Ministries
Posted by: SwampHoss ()
Date: June 18, 2008 10:11PM

Refugee
Not really. The "Christian" way of doing it is voluntarily. The Marxist way of doing it is by force. Huge difference.

Well, yeah, in hindsight, I see what you mean. Point taken. :)

Regarding trouble, I don't mean to come off as a vigilante, or some kind of troublemaker. I don't ever instigate. I have however, threatened to take them to jail for blocking off a county road to do landscaping and let Charlie's convoy out of his palace gates. Recently during a traffic stop, one of the young kids, and I won't divulge his name, actually brandished a firearm and said "You don't know who you are messing with", as if he was immune to the law and nothing was going to happen. Frankly, he is lucky he wasn't shot.

Anyhow, I will keep you, and others posted. The place is changing. The class system, at least from an outsider's perspective, is increasingly evident. I am not sure what happens when the mighty contributors dry up and become the "weak", but I suspect with the economy the way it is and the markets drying up, we will probably soon find out.

Regards,
SH

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Refugee ()
Date: June 19, 2008 08:44AM

Wasn't meaning to accuse you of playing vigilante, SH. Sorry if it seemed that way.

The kid pulling a gun and making a threat is WAY over the edge. Criminal, actually.

This has evidently become VERY sick. I'm actually hugely disappointed in my former friends for remaining in that type of insanity... I had thought they'd draw the line somewhere. Evidently not. God only knows what happens next.

Thanks,

Refugee

Date: June 19, 2008 10:46AM

No problem, friend. I wasn't offended. The interesting thing I have noticed, is there seems to be a bit of a collapse in the new generation. The teens now coming up are not as into the whole idea as their parents are. Many people I know who are friends of mine tell me of girls that they meet at the ET businesses and many times these girls sneak out to party. Kind of like the old tale of preacher kids who rebel against the lifestyle of the church because it is force-fed to them from a young age. After all, they are human and probably have a desire to experience life outside of their own world.

From an outsiders perspective, I would have to guess that new membership is reduced to just those being born and raised in it. It will be interesting especially, as Charlie isn't getting any younger.

Be well, I will keep you posted.

SH

Date: June 24, 2008 02:32AM

Thanks, SH.

Posted by: sonogal ()
Date: June 29, 2008 11:55PM

Hello All,
I have a brother in this group. Sam and his wife Mary have at last count 8 children; they were part of the Montana group. I did bring our mother for a vist back in the mid 90's; was very sad conditions there - 5 kids at the time and all lived in a small trailer. He was so proud to drive us by Meade's estate, it really hit home then how brainwashed they are to think that for him to have such riches was so acceptable and equally acceptable that Sams family lived near poverty. Mom tried to send gifts to the children and Sam sent them back (stuffed animals, cartoons, games, all unacceptable). I begged him not to send them back to her as it would (and did) hurt her feelings, asked him to give to charity, or throw in the trash, or send to me, but he refused, Mom had to be taught this was unacceptable. Our mother died a few months after that visit, and I know it made her happy to meet her grandchildren.

If anyone has any details on how Sam and his family are doing I'd greatly appreciate it.

Date: July 04, 2008 06:49AM

If you tell me which Sam and Mary you are talking about, I will be glad to tell you what I know.

Posted by: sonogal ()
Date: July 07, 2008 08:43PM

I sent their last name to you privately. Thanks so much.

Posted by: whitewolf ()
Date: August 24, 2008 12:27AM

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone has discovered why the "MMs" were removed from the church. Since I helped build that building from the ground up, I have remained curious about the group since I left in 1996.
Thanks!

Date: August 27, 2008 05:09AM

I'm clueless, but will post if I learn anything.

Posted by: BaronSteve ()
Date: September 23, 2008 07:02AM

I have heard that Charles Meade is in a fancy nursing home now. Is this true? And if so, does that mean that the man who has never been sick or taken an Aspirin a day in his life is now losing his faith?

In a previous post from a few years back, I mentioned an aunt that was said to have committed suicide. Her names was June, married to Tommy Clements, who has a website for his business at [www.eagle-atlantic.com]. This website gives the date of birth of his child with his second wife, which, oddly enough is less than nine months after the death of my aunt.

Does anybody know anything more about them, or about any Cookes (with an "e")?

Current Page: 4 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.