Current Page: 19 of 19
Re: Meade Ministries
Posted by: PDTOON ()
Date: July 11, 2018 07:00AM

Received the cremation ashes today. Time is overdue for karma to bulldoze those referenced above.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 17, 2018 05:57AM

Somebody read what I wrote and did not like it; you know who you are. Well my reply is tough tacos.

Date: August 02, 2018 08:01AM

Forgave Annette totally, revised will and other documents. Enough said.

Date: August 16, 2018 08:32AM

S O S D D

Date: January 12, 2019 10:38PM

Some people former members of MM are still ignorant not responding to my private notes to them. MM DNA is in their DNA.

Date: January 14, 2020 09:18AM

What true believers were waiting for has now happened. The names changed but Karma caught up: End Timers, Meade Ministries, MountainTop then finally Christian Fellowship Church Lake City FL 32024 is done for good.
Map
© 2019 HERE, © OpenStreetMap
PERMANENTLY CLOSED
Christian Fellowship Church
DirectionsWebsite
Address: 5037 SW County Road 240, Lake City, FL 32024
Phone: (386) 269-1448
Suggest an edit
Data from: Yelp · Foursquare

Posted by: blkpntyboots ()
Date: January 14, 2020 11:00PM

Does anyone have any info about what finally caused this to fall the rest of the way apart?
What happened with all the people who had been living there and still involved? Did they all just gradually move away?

Date: January 16, 2020 06:25AM

Blkpntyboots, I sent you a private message. Send me a pm so I know who you are. Those who woke up long after I did sometime in 2017, have been listening to www.jglm.org. Curry Blake is the preacher who tells the truth not baloney. I have been listening to him almost one year. Smiling at your name guess you are a babe to pick that name but I could be wrong.nyuk nyuk nyuk

Date: January 31, 2020 01:32AM

Well, Google said and Bing said last week the church was closed. This week it has changed. Guess the pastor Mark Cady made arrangements to open it again but using only the lobby which is bigger than most churches in Lake City, FL. I sent text to daughter about it being closed according to Bing and Google. Due to a monthly 40K electric utility bill [ per one of the former kahunas who has woke up to the truth ] is too much forless than 100 people to handle. Boy did she get miffed by texting me back " good afternoon!!!!! " nyuk nyuk nyuk. She messaged her mother that all this week different preachers are teaching with breaksfast first in the mornings.....to me that is same thing as "winds of doctrine" This to me is a menagarie of confusion. Here is a copy of text from

CFC new mission statement:
Christian Fellowship is exactly what the name suggests. We are a group of Christian believers that gather to fellowship and worship our Savior. We believe that the true Church does not have walls! it is not defined by a building location, a certain brand or denomination, but is composed of individuals all over the world whose hearts are surrendered to God.

Location & Hours
5037 County Road 240 Lake City, FL 32024

Date: February 15, 2020 08:54AM

Well now I am kinda sorta pissed off. Someone, maybe Mark Cady, current kanuna, pulled a rabit out of a magical hat. They reopened!!!!!!! Who in the hell can give enough money to pay $40K per month electric utility bill and maintenance???These people still supporting this sham are beyond help, zero common sense. Glad I , wife in 2000, Vincent deceased son quit in April 2000. He had anerism in June 2018 probably from being baked alive in Tucson Az working for the USAF Davis Motham Air Force Base.Indirectly I blame damn Meade Ministries that cause him to get the hell out of Lake City FL to start over with the USAF. He was doing well until he moved to Tucson AZ.

Current Page: 19 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.