Current Page: 17 of 19
Re: Meade Ministries
Posted by: Starscope ()
Date: May 21, 2016 04:12PM

Hi..I am another person who left..I know for a fact there are not many members left in mountain top ministries. I can say that I am glad. God is inside all of us. Not just in Lake City. I am still recovering from all the nonsense put in my head all those years. We were babies..we had no choice. The adults all chose to live like they did. What about all of us little ones that didn't know any better? Why didn't we get to choose to have health care or a proper education? I am still angry. Anyway..I'm trying to build a better life now for me and my children. I am teaching them that God is love. Love is patient and kind and unselfish. Pm me if anyone wants to chat. peace and healing to all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: May 23, 2016 09:30AM

Maybe Gary will redistribute HIS money and give it back to the people he conned it out of. That would be good for his soul.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: May 26, 2016 01:11PM

Somehow I pushed the wrong key and got on the wrong forum. That was supposed to go on the forum above yours, so this Gary i was talking about isn't the same Gary that you all know and love. Just disregard that post if you will, the one that was dated May 23, at 5:30 AM

Posted by: PDTOON ()
Date: June 13, 2016 07:17AM

Right from the horses' mouth confirmed: Lots of people left even the cream of crop elites. I Wonder why. Also I learned that Marlene Meade moved to NC to be with the her daughter Robin Burbach and family. Presently there is no head kahuna.

Date: July 01, 2016 09:26PM

Well even though the congregation has shrunk I learned that the $12 million church building mortgage was paid off last year. Not bad after 18 years opening first service on June 14 1998.

Date: July 23, 2016 06:25AM

All is quiet. Daughter said church has changed a lot since the hierarchy has left ie all of the self appointed "better than you" people. However she will not reveal why they left. A group of young ministers are managing operations who seem to have a better understanding heart to accept people openly. Don't know that for sure. I may or may not make another attempt to visit undecided.

Date: August 30, 2016 04:04AM

Really quiet for sure not even any private messages in my inbox. I wonder how many former members know about this website. It would be interesting to read something new.

Date: September 15, 2016 08:21AM

Wow, nobody says anything anymore guess I will delete this account soon. I do have knowledge that the present leadership is making amends striving to make the church more normal mainstream while those elites that left formed a church in Jacksonville FL. I do not know the name of it, daughter says she does not know the name of it either,,,,,like I believe that fib; at least she is not (Deleted - Moderator)

(https://forum.culteducation.com/rules.php

Forum rules

The purpose of this message board is not to promote a specific religious and/or political viewpoint.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2016 09:12PM by corboy.

Date: September 25, 2016 04:32AM

Moderator, I did not print anything wrong that you should have deleted? are you a democrat or something? censoring I was NOT promoting any specific religion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any further nonsense from you you can delete my account.

Date: October 06, 2016 09:06AM

corboy
you tell me where in this shows me trying to promote a specific religious and or political viewpoint! What did you delete the word Democrat if I used that? First Amendment rights Sir DO NOT abridge my right as a USA Veteran. got that?! ARE YOU A 501C3 ORGANIZATION?

" Wow, nobody says anything anymore guess I will delete this account soon. I do have knowledge that the present leadership is making amends striving to make the church more normal mainstream while those elites that left formed a church in Jacksonville FL. I do not know the name of it, daughter says she does not know the name of it either,,,,,like I believe that fib; at least she is not (Deleted - Moderator)

(https://forum.culteducation.com/rules.php

Forum rules

The purpose of this message board is not to promote a specific religious and/or political viewpoint.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2016 05:12PM by corboy.

Current Page: 17 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.