Current Page: 1 of 19
Meade Ministries
Posted by: racoon ()
Date: July 19, 2002 10:53PM

Does anyone out there have family members involved with Meade Ministries? I would like to talk to you if you do, I have some family there and I'm looking for any answers I can get. Anyone that was there but left????? Thanks for any responses I can get

Racoon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Meade Ministries
Posted by: jane ()
Date: February 01, 2005 11:37PM

Hello,
I am a former member without any family members left in the group.
But there are a lot of people I care about there.

Meade Ministries
Posted by: cookie2930 ()
Date: February 18, 2005 08:32AM

I grew up in Meade Ministries and left about five years ago. Jane, I'm just curious, how recently were you there?
I have family members there and I am increasingly concerned about them.
Thanks!

Cookie

Meade Ministries
Date: March 02, 2005 04:22AM

Cookie,

I'm going to reply again. Just sent you one and I guess it didn't go through.
I left the group in Aug. of 1999 after 20 years.
I'm surprised you don't know who I am.
Whoever you are I hope you are doing well.
I sometimes hear about what is going on.
Gay just passed away from "natural causes". Could this have been prvented!!!
Someone else recently passed away during childbirth. What a waste!
Do all you can to help yourself and your family. Don't give up.
My husband left and remaried. Apparantly not doing very well.
My son had a hard time for a few years but is doing well now. Married with two boys, good job and has his head on straight now, thank God.
It is so wonderfull to be in contact with all of my family now especially the children and grandchildren.

Take care and keep me informed. I will contact you if you like with further info if I hear anything.

Jane

Meade Ministries
Posted by: amtrlgrl ()
Date: March 19, 2005 12:12AM

k....

Meade Ministries
Posted by: StarsMuse ()
Date: March 25, 2005 06:27AM

I just had to write a brief note. I just read the article about Kathy Kennedy's passing, after childbirth, and having her baby at home.

Now of course this would bother most people that knew Kathy...i did NOT know her. However? I did know Philip Kennedy (the husband) and his parents, Julie & Scott Kennedy. I used to babysit Philip, when he was just 2. I just simply loved the entire family. Julie is the sister to the first end timer that i met (pat sparks). She helped me so very much when i first moved to Sioux Falls, SD. I loved hearing her and her husband sing and play guitar. And Philip and his little sister Lisa, were amazing children. The only way I could have loved those two any more, would be to be their parents. My thoughts & prayers go out to Philip & Kathy and their respective families!

I still miss very many people, who are still in the end time ministries. The reason that i left? I had heard Brother Meade speaking in SD, and he asked people to come forward at the end of the service (normal) but, he said...that HE would forgive anyone's sins. To me? That was just outrageous & wrong, and I literally walked out of the service, and never came back.

Meade Ministries
Date: March 25, 2005 09:50PM

What is K......

Meade Ministries
Posted by: amtrlgrl ()
Date: March 26, 2005 12:39PM

I had posted something, but for some reason it didnt show up??
Do any of you still live in Lake City? I just move to Lake City 2 or 3 years ago and I have heard alot of weird things about Mead. I went and saw the church last weekend and the "end timers" neighborhood. I just got an earie feeling when I drove through there. My worries are for the children. They are so innocent and they are being brought up in this and will never know different. I wish there was something I could do. It's really sad.

Meade Ministries
Posted by: mamaof2leos ()
Date: April 27, 2005 11:26PM

IF YOU THOUGHT SOMEONE MIGHT BE CONSIDERING JOINING MEADE MINISTRIES WHAT WOULD YOU DO OR SAY TO THEM?

Meade Ministries
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 28, 2005 12:29AM

See [www.culteducation.com]

First, study the group's history and look for detailed financial information about how much Charles Meade has made from the ministry.

Also, how many deaths have been linked to the group and its teachings.

The details of Charles Meade's finances are essentially a mystery to the group members and he is accountable to no one.

Many families are now isolated and/or estranged from loved ones that follow Meade.

Current Page: 1 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.