on leaving sgi
Posted by: meh ()
Date: June 03, 2013 10:10AM

Sleepy skunk and Hitch . . . the more I read here about the commonality of experiences across a range of other districts, the happier I am that I watched all of my sgi books go bye-bye in the trash. My punishment for being a bad zombie was to not be allowed to distribute the monthly schedule or have meetings at my place. Oh, boo-hoo. It was the sheer arrogance that these ding-dongs felt that they were in a position to discipline me and the utter hypocrisy behind the whole thing.

And the numbers are a joke. I was the subscription coordinator for my district, and people who haven't attended a meeting for the three years I've been here were counted. "Oh, those aren't just cards in the box, they're people's lives! We must chant for them to come back!" And hound them mercilessly after every member care meeting. I've had six phone calls in the past 48 hours from one of the leaders; I finally emailed her and told her (nicely) to buzz off, and that I wasn't coming back because I found that the organization was incompatible with my conscience. That was hours ago, and I haven't heard from her since. That's not to say that they won't sic somebody else on me at some point, but at least I can turn the phone ringers back on.

Being new here, I have to ask - does Cousin Rufus = ikeda?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: on leaving sgi
Posted by: TaitenAndProud ()
Date: June 05, 2013 04:14PM

Being new here, I have to ask - does Cousin Rufus = ikeda?

Cousin Rufus = kosen rufu :D

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.