MasterPath ex-member, Albuquerque
Posted by: championxxxzz ()
Date: May 07, 2004 02:39AM

I need your help to rescue my daughter from MasterPath. If you are a former member and willing to talk about it, please let me know.

Options: ReplyQuote
MasterPath ex-member, Albuquerque
Posted by: chela ()
Date: September 15, 2007 05:11AM

Although this was posted quite a while ago I felt I should respond. I was in the Masterpath for two years and got out on my own after discovering it was a scam. write back if you are still there and need some insight.

Re: MasterPath ex-member, Albuquerque
Posted by: hadenough ()
Date: March 23, 2008 11:50AM

I know this was posted quite awhile ago..but I am looking for someone who has had experience with the MasterPath
I have a friend who has been on it for about 15 yrs and each year she becomes more and more confused..I cannot see any improvement in her life since she has decided to follow Gary until the day she dies..I was just wondering if you could give me some insight..Ihave observed this for quite some time and formulated my own opinions..I need to talk to someone who has actually been there..I appreciate anything that could help.

Thank You,

Re: MasterPath ex-member, Albuquerque
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: April 02, 2008 07:19AM

You might also want to post under any other appropriate heading, like New age cults & sects for example. Those areas of the forum are generally more active and more people might read your message. Good luck.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.