Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Midwest (NE) religous cult headed by Cora/Stan Eilers
Posted by: IMASurvivor ()
Date: May 25, 2007 10:12PM

Looking for other survivors of the midwest (NE) based religious cult headed by Cora and Stan Eilers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: IMASurvivor ()
Date: June 05, 2007 09:01AM

I found it interesting after not being affiliated with Word Of Life for many years now that I still struggle with different aspects of cult mindset. It is an insidious thing to use God to exploit.. when things go awry and the group is pressuring you for conformity, it really hard to argue when they use God.. after all how can one argue with God?
I am going to a therapist and during a session and talking about my cult background and without disclosing any confidential things, she told me that she has spend years trying to pick up the pieces of other broken lives, homes in the wake of the Word of Life Eilers cult. I am definitely NOT alone.

Posted by: tamra1225 ()
Date: August 14, 2007 02:45AM

I never was, never will be associated with this woman. I am sorry to say that it is not the case of my sister and her two sons. I would like to know how to contact this walking demon since I have a few choice words for her.

She uses our Lord's name in vain and uses manipulations to take people's money. She needs to be exposed and unfortunately, if my sister goes down too, it must be done.

Date: September 01, 2007 03:25AM

I feel compelled to post again. I want everyone to know why I initially posted. Cora took it upon herself to attack another one of my sisters who did nothing to this woman. In fact, it wasn't my sister that told me, it was her husband who after years finally saw this woman in action for himself. Needless to say, he has a better understanding of what my sister has been going through these past few years.

I want my other sister who is involved with Cora to know that I do love her but will not allow her bad behavior to affect anyone in my family ever again. She knows the truth deep down, she just needs to have her eyes opened. The Lord says that you will know his children by their fruit.

**Let it be known that I have been thratened with libel for calling Cora a walking demon...let it also be known that it is my OPINION and the last time I checked, we still have a right to our opinion.

Posted by: JDS13 ()
Date: September 14, 2007 11:13AM

So thats how it is you don't know a dam thing about me but you want to imply that I am brain washed please!!! Come on Tammy are you as stupid as Joann? Here is the jist of this response my mother has been divorced from my father for over twelve years and your saintly sister Joann carries on a relationship with my dad to this day so he can help her with her gambling addiction that her great husband won't help her with. Has my mom been right in everything she does not by a long shot but I bet you haven't either. As far as Cora and Stan are concerned if wanting to be respected for who they are and what they do makes them a cult, I guess that would make us all members of a cult. For example you go punch your time clock and then you don't get a pay check, how long is that going to last? My wife her sisters and brother and mom and dad went without because God is suppose to be free. Get real a laborer is due his or her wage.

Date: September 14, 2007 06:49PM

God Bless you Joey, I am praying for your souls.

Posted by: JDS13 ()
Date: September 14, 2007 07:24PM

Well for your information I am blessed and as for your concern for our souls we are not hidden up in the mountains or living on compound in Waco. Pick up a phone I'm available, you cannot only hear one side of the story. I really don't need to explain myself to you or anyone else, but I get sick of people attacking my family repeatedly it gets old you don't know any of us and you wouldn't take the time to either. Tammy did I ever try to recruit you?

Posted by: laffo ()
Date: September 15, 2007 02:40AM

"As far as Cora and Stan are concerned if wanting to be respected for who they are and what they do makes them a cult, I guess that would make us all members of a cult."

The fact that their names are all over this website is more compelling proof. What they do is a joke and you're joking backing them up like this. I should never have had a thing like this to say to you or your family, Lamayda and her posse. But things change when you start bitching and acting like a gigantic douche toward people who have only ever been nice to you your whole life.

So keep on talking shit, and having to explain yourself ON THE INTERNET because so many people are of the opinion that you're involved with thieving cult members who, beyond their pompous "always right" attitudes that they shove down everyone's throat they meet, are generally unfriendly people who no one I know enjoys the company of.

Strangely enough, the people who you have been talking shit about Joey, are infinitely more enjoyable people who seem better adjusted in life than your so called perfect person Cora. Even since the first time I ever met her and heard the kind of self righteous total bullshit she had to spew, my opinion of her and her cronies has only gone down.

She's the straw that broke the camel's back here, but the reactions of you and your close ones shows a lot that I never knew about all of your characters. The best advice for all of you is to grow up. You've been acting like fucking children for god's sake.

Date: September 15, 2007 03:22AM

Joey,
I agree with you on a couple of points. One, Joann is a Saint for putting up with this crap for all of these years. Second, I too am tired of people repeatedly attacking my family. The fact that all of you stood by and let Cora try to assassinate Joann's character when all she did was to go to your house in love to see Hannah is despicable. In fact, Joann's only crime was that she loved too much. The fact that Lamayda has used manipulations over Joann, taking advantage of her good nature and her love for your mother to use Joann to get money out of family members to feed her unsatiable need is desespicable. The fact that Lamayda took things that Joann told her in confidence as a sister and broadcast them is despicable. The fact that she (Lamayda) did not even honor Francis' last request is despicable.

God's people are known for the fruit they bear, it shows in their lives and how they treat others. It is not my place to judge you, anymore than it is yours to judge me.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 15, 2007 03:43AM

Both of you go and get a room...you're embarrassing yourselves about your cult activities on a site that is involved in the discussion of cults...and asinine stuff like you two are doing...

Wait, nevermind. Keep it up. I'll mail this exchange to your church for X-mas! Maybe they can put it in their weekly bulletin.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.