Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students
Posted by: Alma M. Libre ()
Date: August 05, 2005 02:06AM

[b:a1866995ba]Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students[/b:a1866995ba]

If you were a member of Jung SuWon, or the more elite COL, or even an employee of Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions / Associates please contact me. I am interested in hearing from you.

I was once a member of Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim's Cult. A few other former members of Tae Yun Kim's cult and I are investigating her background and trying to find out more about her life. Specific areas of interest are:

- Her life as Kyong Ae Fontaine in Vermont, prior to California.
- Who and where are her brother or Ex-husband, Mr. Fontaine??
- Her marriage/divorce from Spencer Eccles Jr. and other info regarding interactions with the Eccles in Utah
- Information regarding accusations that she stole a young girl's inheritance
- Any other Mormon LDS people who she may have pissed off while doing the Nuskin/IDN MLM
- Info regarding her relationship with Supervisor Peter McHugh and other Bay Area politicians

If you were a member of Jung SuWon, or the more elite COL, or even an employee of Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions / Associates please contact me. I am interested in hearing from you.

I am also a former member, I am interested in your story. There is way too much mis-information about her circulating the web and the community...stating all of the canned PR "accolades". We who have been there and left know that she has been living a life of luxury enjoying celebrity status on the backs of her misguided cult members for far too long. I have seen young lives stolen and ruined by this woman. She needs to be exposed.

Did you know that in April 2005, Supervisor McHugh on behalf of the County of Santa Clara honored her and her company as the, "#1 BEST PLACE TO WORK in the GREATER BAY AREA" and I quote,

"This award recognizes Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions for offering employees an exceptional working environment, excellent compensation and benefits, and an atmosphere that inspires overall success. This accomplishment is an awesome testimony to her leadership and competence. Again, my sincere congratulations to an inspiring leader of our community!"

Those of us who lived at COL and worked at Lighthouse know that the "compensation and Benefits" were certainly not worthy of an award...she runs that company virtually free of payroll and even lays folks off so that their unemployment monies can be funneled into the cult. This "honor" bestowed upon her is an outrage and an insult to legitimate woman owned minority owned businesses.

If you have not kept up on Grandmaster's "accomplishments" please see the following link: [www.gonorthstar.com]

There are a lot of us out there, most of us are scared, there isn't any reason to be.

Please help me and be a part of the solution. Just because we have rescued ourselves shouldn't stop us from preventing others from being exploited by her. [b:a1866995ba]Your anonymity will be maintained.[/b:a1866995ba]

email me! or post here, almamialibre@yahoo.com

Posted by: Kathy Kim ()
Date: March 23, 2006 04:16PM

[b:78ea30c006][/size:78ea30c006][/color:78ea30c006]Almamialibre I wasn't able to answer your post. Do you have a current email address? Any other ex JungSuWon people that need to talk? please send a post[/b:78ea30c006]

Posted by: Kathy Kim ()
Date: March 24, 2006 01:42AM

[b:63d454707b] :roll: :roll: I think it is easier for women to speak out than men. Why, I don't know. But it is time for all to move on in life. Men and Women both. Group talking can help, the same as group "sessions".got you to where you are today. I missed a lot in my life by being away from family and friends when I was caught up in Jung SuWon. But until you take your last breath, there is always time to heal. I know people are interested, there were almost 600 hits and that is after I posted after midnight and it is now 9am, 9 hours later. I'm sure someones duty in COL is to monitor these sites, or maybe they are the ones that posted to begin with, but I am protected now, where I wasn't before. So feel free to talk if you would like.
Kathy[/b:63d454707b]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.