HI EVERYONE! TIME 2 CHECK IN, ITS AUGUST U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
Posted by: jlynneda63 ()
Date: August 13, 2012 04:05AM

Thought it time 2 check in, hve been bugged incessantly this weak. I can feel ppl chanting for me to come back. Tht may sound ridiculous but not for me unfortunately. Its like,black ooz! First, the woman u may recall me tlkng abt texted me about her son & grandkids being in a bad accident. Afte not speaking,2 any1 snce. Feb. I sent a tiny note back telling her I wld send prayers. I am Native Ama,& so is she. STUPID I KNOW! THT strted a 4 msg onslought of how great the Gohonzon is because the doc was wrong! Her son DIDNT REALLY BREAK HIS BACK, IT WAS HIS TAIL BONE! WHT A GREAT BENNIE!! I told her no more! She got pod.
Next I recieved fb wall losts fm someone I really cared abt & she has had huge changes in her life so by thn I am strtng to feel insecure & doubt myself a bit!! Today, Ive recieved 3 crank calls fm a members baby boy, she wasnt around, her husbnd doesnt speak english well, so whats up with tht?? Anyway, up to now doing well. So glad I can come here & b safe!! Very uncomfortable now.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.