Three Year Old Being Indocrinated Into An Islamic Cult
Posted by: Eric Blair ()
Date: October 12, 2005 10:43AM

Ok here goes...

My estranged wife and I have been involved with various cults for nearly a decade...After leaving the last one with threats of death chasing us we vowed never to make the same mistake again.

Now we are divorcing and I have discovered to my great dismay that my wife is now a part of an Islamic cult and is actively indoctrinating our three year old....

Obviously I am pursuing custody, but it is a long and arduous endeavor and my child is around her mother the majority of the time and there isn't much I can do about it at this point.

I am hoping to get some feedback from anyone who has been in this kind of position and can offer any kind of advice...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Angela ()
Date: November 01, 2005 10:08PM

Cults? Plural? Yikes... Please consider getting some real-world help (as in, not on the internet) so that you will be better equipped to both help your three year old and also keep your vow not to be involved in other cults.

Posted by: Rmorgan ()
Date: November 20, 2005 09:24AM

Eric, can you give us more information about the islaamic cult such as what their teachings are based on and it may affect your three year old in a negative way?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.