President Ikeda "NOT SEEN"
Posted by: jlynneda63 ()
Date: April 18, 2012 03:04AM

Hi,
Am new list member. I left the SGI in Feb. after a series of uncomfortable & not ok issues. One of mine is that I have not seen a picture posted of Pres.Ikeda dated beyond 2010!
I began noticing then. I started watching W.T. issues closely. By Sept. 2011 I came to believe that he was incapacitated in some manner & that if there were award pics & of course there were numerous, the picture of Pres Ikeda was always pre 2010 OR his son accepted the award on his behalf! When I began searching the internet, I found posts thatsaid he had been in a coma since 2010 & that fit the timeline of my personal experiences & I am not generally wrong . What bothers me most is that noone is saying anything about anything! I see nothing online being written & if it is written, it disappears within a week. If a man is a mentor of millions but doesn't address his disappearance & he is simply "out of the limelight" which is what I've been told, why & how is this being repressed? An organization worth billions needs to give answers yet noone seems to do a thing about it. Then was the rerun pic of Pres.Ikeda shaking hands with the Pres. of the Club of Rome! We are familiar with the Illuminati....wow....that sealed the deal. We left in the spot. I see noted journalist's addressing the Illuminati issue but that is not mainstream! I am working my way through the meriad of confusion I've had. Not to mention that I practiced from age of 22 quit 18 years later & came back because it had "changed" & practiced an additional 8 yrs!! So, guess I will read all I can about brain washing since that appears to be happening, nothing else makes a lick of sense!!

I've been lurking here since Feb. & decided to try posting, hoping someone can "enlighten" me!

Jlynne

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: President Ikeda "NOT SEEN"
Posted by: redrose ()
Date: April 18, 2012 04:15AM

Hi jlynneda63,
I just started posting myself. I've been with the SGI for 37 years so don't feel bad. I agree that there's something fishy about how Japan is handling Ikeda's lack of presence in the publications and the videos. It would be nice if they would just come right and say what's happening with his health.
I certainly know he's not writing everything that we see. There's another thread that you might want to follow that addresses a lot of questions. Do join us in the "dialogue" :-)

Posted by: jlynneda63 ()
Date: April 18, 2012 04:42AM

Thanks so much for your reply! Just knowing someone else see's the same thing makes me feel some relief !Not sure how to follow in the "dialogue" but will try to find it! You know it was the straw that broke....for me. If something happened to Pres. Ikeda then why don't I get to chant for him??? And if he has dementia or whatever, don't we get to chant then too??? Today I got a text to chant diamoku for someone I don't know who is in the hospital! What???? Man! And so they still contact me. I haven't told anyone we are not practicing, nor this aspect. We just resigned & refused to discuss it further. I don't want to affect any of the other members by trying to address this. We just avoid the whole thing. I do know I need a better understanding of all the pieces of my former life I keep tripping over though.

Thank you!
Lynne

Posted by: wakatta1 ()
Date: April 22, 2012 03:45AM

Folks,

Go over the the "SGI" thread and post over there, it is over 388 pages of interesting reading and insight. In particular there are a number of sub-discussions about what to do to ward off those "home visitations" in which they attempt to twist your arm into returning to the practice.

I'll see you over there.

Wakatta1

Posted by: Nichijew ()
Date: June 18, 2012 10:38AM

jlynneda63
Hi,
Am new list member. I left the SGI in Feb. after a series of uncomfortable & not ok issues. One of mine is that I have not seen a picture posted of Pres.Ikeda dated beyond 2010!
I began noticing then. I started watching W.T. issues closely. By Sept. 2011 I came to believe that he was incapacitated in some manner & that if there were award pics & of course there were numerous, the picture of Pres Ikeda was always pre 2010 OR his son accepted the award on his behalf! When I began searching the internet, I found posts thatsaid he had been in a coma since 2010 & that fit the timeline of my personal experiences & I am not generally wrong . What bothers me most is that noone is saying anything about anything! I see nothing online being written & if it is written, it disappears within a week. If a man is a mentor of millions but doesn't address his disappearance & he is simply "out of the limelight" which is what I've been told, why & how is this being repressed? An organization worth billions needs to give answers yet noone seems to do a thing about it. Then was the rerun pic of Pres.Ikeda shaking hands with the Pres. of the Club of Rome! We are familiar with the Illuminati....wow....that sealed the deal. We left in the spot. I see noted journalist's addressing the Illuminati issue but that is not mainstream! I am working my way through the meriad of confusion I've had. Not to mention that I practiced from age of 22 quit 18 years later & came back because it had "changed" & practiced an additional 8 yrs!! So, guess I will read all I can about brain washing since that appears to be happening, nothing else makes a lick of sense!!

I've been lurking here since Feb. & decided to try posting, hoping someone can "enlighten" me!

Jlynne

Hi jlynneda. They have already elevated Ikeda to Eternal Mentor [Buddha], preparing the members for his ultimate demise. Then his ghost writers will be busy manufacturing Ikeda's "newly discovered writings". This is my take.

Nichijew

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.