Gary Olsen on 9/11
Posted by: Violet ()
Date: September 11, 2011 11:16PM

In November 2001, two months after the terrorist attacks of September 11, MasterPath held a scheduled seminar where Gary Olsen spoke to his followers in a presentation titled "External And Internal Terrorism". Here are some quotes from this seminar:

Gary Olsen of MasterPath
“Do you even think that something like this could happen that was not supposed to happen? How about those who translated at the World Trade Center? Is this something bad? Is this something where these people were totally innocent and were just unfortunate by-standers that got caught in a terrible event?"

"If that is the way you look at it, it means the law of justice is not exact, that means the Lord Anami does not know what he’s doing”…"He most certainly is aware of what happened in New York City during September 11."

"Please don’t be shocked by these events. It is pitiful, it is too bad they had to happen, but where does God put all the people that don’t realize it’s essence within them? Where do people go that want to fight and deny, and just worship their own ego? Right here in the pinda world, that is where they come."

"I want to teach you that what happened was right in God’s vision. Was it Pat Robinson who said that the hand of God had been taken off of America? I got a good laugh at that. God has put his hand ON America!"

"Terrorism is as much God as what we would call morality. Morality did not work, but terrorism did. So I take my hat off to terrorism and this situation because it brought these nations together and scared the living wits out of them."

"I had a couple of letters asking why I was not on TV and the internet consoling these people and telling them it’s okay and where to get their food. I had to write them back and tell them that it is not my job. That is the Pope’s, the priest’s, the minister’s job. They think their job is changing the world and that they are going to bring the whole world to whatever savior they are representing. A true master or saint has no concern for the world and the conditions that it is in."

"How about the financial implications? With the World Trade Center coming down. World Trade Center…is that not befitting? The whole thing is that financial giant of the world. Finance has completely replaced spirituality! People actually think that if they have a hundred bucks in their pocket, they are basically saved and money can buy them anything, even God! I think it is very fitting that finance took a huge blow to the belly, and that it was exposed, and that it was so vulnerable."

"America has been far too passive in how it has handled certain issues, and did America get burnt on this one! The way America went into shock and disbelief when it’s financial center was ruined. America was found sitting on their hind end! America back in the 1700s was created for a purpose, and that was to bring out the light and sound. America is leading the whole world. Everyone tries to be like an American, even though they hate us. It is jealousy, that’s all it is. It will be fun for all of us to watch to what heights it ascends."
So for the record, this is an example of what passes for spiritual wisdom from a man who claims to be the "word made flesh", a "godman", and a "master". The arrogance, callousness, and outright stupidity with which he speaks is astonishing.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.