The "Forum" has a new name
Posted by: Michael80 ()
Date: April 26, 2005 03:22AM

Beware of friends asking you to attend the "One" seminar. As with all previous iterations of this disturbing "self-awareness" education i.e. EST, LifeSpring, The Forum etc. this seminar is a mind-control cult [sic] attempting to seperate you from your money with the promise of "Enlightenment".

A trusted friend of mine who is an accomplished executive asked me to attend and because I trust him, I did. It is basically the exact same format as LE [sic]. Two days of no sleep and condescending attacks followed by two days of "re-buidling".

Not only did I find this whole circus totally ineffective in terms of developing my potential, but it became almost immediately apparant that the entire focus was to get me to bring more poeple into this rediculous way of life.

I have never posted anything to a website before, but I feel so strongly that this is a dangerous movement I felt compelled to share what I had learned with the communitiy at large.

Options: ReplyQuote
The "Forum" has a new name
Posted by: IveGotIt ()
Date: May 01, 2005 03:40AM

As I See ''It.''
This is part of the abstract play. This is ''One'' of the mutations manifesting in physical reality. This is HOW abstract and concrete are joined together to create a whole new ''reality.''' What is old has been made ''new'' again.
Those who are after power and control will use anything that is related to real spiritual growth, religion or education to define both themselves and the ''other'' from their own point of view. The ''other'' in this case being those who are looking for mutual well being for ALL people and not SOME people over some OTHERS. It is part of the control to present the opposite perspective as the same thing. It ''neutralizes'' ideas and definitions by creating uncertainty, confusion and chaos. The same words are used to explain and define ideas so that they will be made meaningless. For if they mean everything then they mean nothing, as the old estian play demonstrates in ''It's'' pseudo Zen cuteness. In est/Landmark, or the same abstract system by any other name, many of the effects of that are predictable.
1. People will believe something is meant one way, when it is really the exact opposite.
2. They will get so confused by ''It'' they will give up trying to figure ''It'' out.
3. They will mistake the bad guys for the good guys, if they have any ability to discern anything at all, based upon their own beliefs about what ''It'' means, which they will subjectively project into the abstraction.
4. They will accept a meaning offered to them as the replacement reality, if for no other reason than the feeling of relief it gives them to do so.
Most important, as long as the masses are being skillfully misdirected, they will not focused on the goal of domination for which the corporation in question appears to me to exist in the first place.
As history shows, the few who attempt to warn others that they see a monster, are generally mocked for it, ridiculed or ignored, just as they were in Nazi Germany at a time in our history in which it was frequently noted how highly educated and sophisticated the people were. Not that there is any obvious connection here of course. I am just projecting my own subjective understanding into the abstraction.
I have been told I am quite ''delusional'' and paranoid about this subject and that I suffer from a ''symptom'' called ''ideas of reference.'' This means I think there are connections between things that the majority of normal people do not see. I really do ''think'' that too. So what is being said about me is true, except what is driving ME has been switched too. This seems to me just like ''It'' is in ''est'', which prompts me to pass along the same warning that Werner Erhard's trainers did in the est training: ''Don't believe a word I say.'' After all if I am delusional, there is no need to take me seriously is there?
IveGotIt

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.