Keith Raniere before NXIVM-- Old Consumers' Buyline Videos and More!!!
Posted by: Christa ()
Date: January 15, 2011 01:00PM

I found several creepy yet informative videos about Keith Raniere on YouTube. One of them appears to be an old infomercial, starring the actor Eddie Albert, for Consumers' Buyline. (Eddie Albert played the husband in the old TV show Green Acres-- the one that also starred Eva Gabor.) He must have needed money.

These videos are a treasure trove. In the infomercial, Raniere uses all kinds of old-school pyramid scheme, LGAT, and "financial freedom" techniques. All the stuff The Anticult posts about? You can see it in action here, at a much less sophisticated level of evolution. There are also a few NXIVM videos, interviews with the guy who runs the Saratoga in Decline Blog, more of that pathetic singing nonsense that's discussed in another thread, all kinds of valuable finds.

To the brave soul who runs the soeze41 YouTube channel-- thanks!

I haven't seen anything about NXIVM here in awhile, and it looks like there's a lot going on. Could someone fill us in? Is the day Raniere goes to jail drawing closer? Has Child Protective Services stepped in to end this cult's child abuse?

Some links:

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[saratogaindecline.blogspot.com] (Great blog, many videos here, too.)

[forums.casa.org] (Historic thread about NXIVM's attempt to spread their cult bullshit to the collegiate a cappella crowd, and said crowd's dawning realization that NXIVM is, indeed, a cult. Raniere's rambling madness and one of the Bronfman's fawning defensiveness feature in this thead, as well as some very thoughtful posts from leaders in the American a cappella community.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2011 01:09PM by Christa.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Keith Raniere before NXIVM-- Old Consumers' Buyline Videos and More!!!
Posted by: bigskeptic ()
Date: January 19, 2011 06:05AM

I think most people are posting on the saratogaindecline blog instead of here. But, it's nice to be back! According to the blog, there is alot going on behind the scenes but nothing has happened as of yet.

The acappella thread is one of my favorites. It sheds light on some of the players in the cult and it shows how smart our young people can be. Loved it!

Posted by: sulawesi2010 ()
Date: February 01, 2011 06:44PM

Well it's finally happened. Rainbow Cultural Gardens is up and running in Northern Ireland. It's being ran by Kim Constable with help from her ex-Rugby star husband Ryan Constable. They have enlisted their own kids full time, and removed them from mainstream school, plus just got theit first customers. additional interest has been shown by former Big Brother contestant, fame-wannabe, Orlaith McAllister for her two children.

I get the feeling that having mulit-lingual kids is more in the parents interests than the kids when it comes to RCG - attracting parents who don't seem to really have a full grasp on 'real life' and living vicariously through the acheivements of their kids...will watch and see what happens in the mean time...

Posted by: cantstandfrauds ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:57PM

John Tighe, noted Saratoga-area blogger, responsible for posting these videos as well as being vehemently anti-NXIVM had his computer seized as part of a sealed search warrant brought upon by NXIVM connections to the Saratoga police department and government.

More information detailed here: [www.dailygazette.com]

The charges are "larceny of computer-related information".

I find it completely dumbfounding that the journalistic work that leads to the article published here: [www.timesunion.com] leads to absolutely no investigation, whereas, the man partially responsible for its publication, has an investigation ongoing against him since April 2012 leading to a seizure of his computers under such a sketchy charge.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2013 10:11PM by cantstandfrauds.

Posted by: sulawesi2010 ()
Date: May 12, 2014 06:22PM

OK what happened? Kristin Keefe has done a runner with Gaelan the Golden Child and Saratoga in Decline has disappeared...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.