CoachVille?
Posted by: NolaGal ()
Date: April 06, 2005 01:24PM

Hello! Has anyone uncovered any information about CoachVille? It seems they have created their own profession, replete with professional licenses (which cost an arm and a leg), a maze of propaganda like websites (a yahoo search comes up with 25 pages of results, all of which originate to the organization, no criticism, etc) and it is my sneaking suspicion that they are linked to Ramtha School of Enlightenment somehow. Their national conference is in my hometown, New Orleans, in early may. I can't find evidence anywhere that this organization has been exposed. The producer of "What the Bleep" is a keynote speaker at this conference and the "inspiration coaching" seems suspiciously close to attempting to legitimize the teachings of RSE. Here is the link to the conference:
[www.cvcommunity.com]?
I think I'm on to something here that could be very insiduous. Any help with figuring this out would be appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote
CoachVille?
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: April 07, 2005 07:01AM

Coachville sounded familiar and then I remembered that one of the owners of The Cuddle Party was a grad of Coachville. She had this link in her bio

[learning.coachville.com]

They also do a 3-day transformation program. Sound familiar?

CoachVille?
Posted by: NolaGal ()
Date: April 07, 2005 07:31AM

I can't believe this "Coachville" is so large, yet so UNEXPOSED! I think it is tied to RSE and NLP but I can't totally prove it. I think this needs to be properly investigated, but I'm not sure who to alert. I emailed the Skeptic's Dictionary and have posted here, but don't know where else to go. I can't find ANY criticism nor any outside info on this group! None of the watchdog sites mention this anywhere! I would love to go "spy" on this conference since it is here where I live, but I refuse to give this shady organization any $. Check out the agenda of the conference, it starts off sounding very "business like" but as the sessions progress, it seems to delve into cult like ideologies. They are showing "What the Bleep" and wouldn't you guess that spouses can come to that showing for a "fee". I KNOW this is unexposed and it makes me angry that they are getting away with this! There is even a surprise "special guest" which I bet could be RSE related. The whole thing is so cleverly disguised as a legitimate profession! Any ideas on who I can contact to help me expose this for what it is?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.