PSI Seminars
Posted by: pjs1964 ()
Date: January 13, 2011 03:28AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum for about 5 years. This is the first time I have spoken out though.

One of my friends got involved in PSI 5 years ago. She was talked into the Basic and thought it would be an answer to her drinking and relationship problems. She was then pressured into signing up for everything else. All the way to the Ranch. This group has ruined her life, yet she still "believes" and defends their methods. She has lost everything. They filled her head with all kinds of crap about empowerment and responsibility. At one point during her PLD, she was told that she needed to stop denying herself things that she really wanted and was forced to right down at least one item. Her item was a $1,200 diamond necklace that she had seen but did not have the money to purchase. She was told she needed to make that happen before their next meeting. She was also told that if she was working the principles of success and the ideas in the "Secret" that the money for this would just come to her. What crap! She put it on her credit card which was practically maxed out from all the seminars. Maxed to the tune of about $15,000. Long story short, she also purchased a house she could no afford, gave up her room at a well established Salon to move to a Salon in a "better" part of town, and then took so much time off to attended PSI that she lost half of her business. Her clients also got tired of hearing her push the Basic on them.

She was unable to make the house and credit card payments and filed for bankruptcy. She lost her home thanks to these people. What infuriates me is that she still considers these people her friends and exposes her children to this crap.

She currently is involved in leadership and is a coach for the people coming out of Basic. Trust me, she has no business giving anyone advise on how to be mentally stable, responsible, or successful. She still is active in her addiction.

What these people do is criminal and negligent. PSI prays on people when they are at their weakest. My friend needed and still needs help from a professional. Someone who is a certified family therapist and addiction counselor. No one at PSI seems to have these credentials. PSI is not interested in truly helping people recover, they are interested only in lining their pockets. The people that lead these seminars seem to enjoy kicking people while they're down. It's appalling!!!!

Thanks for listening and allowing me to vent!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PSI Seminars
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: February 05, 2011 11:25PM

Sorry to say this is so typical of a PSI Grad. Sorry about your friend. Thanks for posting your story; maybe it will make people think twice before attending BS.

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: April 05, 2011 09:59AM

"What these people do is criminal and negligent. PSI prays on people when they are at their weakest. My friend needed and still needs help from a professional. Someone who is a certified family therapist and addiction counselor. No one at PSI seems to have these credentials. PSI is not interested in truly helping people recover, they are interested only in lining their pockets. The people that lead these seminars seem to enjoy kicking people while they're down. It's appalling!!!!"

I totally agree with this statement. I am a past PSI grad. Stay away from PSI.,

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: April 11, 2011 10:18AM

Ok, sorry I’m posting this more than one thread. BUT I feel this is important. Apparently someone started a website (link below) and is posting, and even copying, statements written here. Its time PSI Seminars was put out of business.

www.psi-lies.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.