Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Large Group Awareness Trainings (LGAT's) millenium 3
Posted by: righttofight ()
Date: June 30, 2010 01:07PM

Don't be foolish. They're not going to jump out of a closet and tie you down. Of course it seems all very logical, reasonable, money back guarantee. I've been through the same type of program under a different name in LA. They all give a money back guarantee. Try getting it. The noose gets tighter the higher you go in these organizations. My first weekend training was fun. Next one: more rigid. Last training became very rigid and very militaristic. Cults bring you in slowly. They don't club you over the head and put a hood over you and take you somewhere.

They feed you candy with a little bit of poison.
Don't negotiate with people who have been through these. They'll say anything to get your confidence.

They use social psychological mechanisms to control you. Ostracism is one control mechanism. They'll shut you out in a group or make a fool of you in the group dynamic if you resist training. Read the Margaret Singer book, 1995 edition. Cults In Our Midst

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 30, 2010 01:12PM

By the way to Little Home.

Try to take care of yourself. Believe me I know you want to help, but it's almost futile unless you have parental custody or power of attorney or they want help.

These people are psychologically checked out. Or gone.

It's very tragic and sad to realize. Hitler was able to do the same thing with his party in the 30's. The Nazi party was just one big LGAT.

You can't do anything to change these people unless they really hit the rocks. I'm sorry.

Posted by: hjnj ()
Date: August 05, 2010 09:17AM

I was wondering if you have an example of the "Rules" they instruct you to follow. I participated in an LGAT (definitely a trippy experience) and kept all my material except that. I am working on a project involving my experience and would love to have the rules be a part of it.

Posted by: Katy ()
Date: March 19, 2011 11:43PM

I have been told they are saving the world !!! One person at a time as they enroll they save your life . They are all knowing and enlighten the rest of us who don't attend M3 are the walking dead. I walk with God I am alive and well .

Katy

Posted by: hurtinginca ()
Date: March 21, 2011 02:59AM

My son joined an LGAT almost 9 years ago and he has never been the same. Our hearts are broken and I try to tell myself daily to accept the things I cannot change...but he is my son and it is the hardest of all things to enjoy my life knowing he has been harmed so deeply. And of course as all parents tend to do....I see every single mistake I ever made as a parent for being the reason they kidnaped him from our lives and more importantly from being able to be his real and true authentic self...from being truely free. I hope my sharing helps someone.

Date: April 13, 2011 08:59PM

Very sad. I am sorry for your son.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.