Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ending attraction to LGATS
Date: October 20, 2010 05:18AM

Retting,

You state that some people who left Option Institute did have psychotic breaks. Is there more specific information available in the public domain? Are these people that you knew? I would like to know what you base your statement on.

I am not a fan of the Option Institute - if anything the opposite. But I want to make sure I have valid information about the destructiveness of OI.

Thanks.
QuestionEverything

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ryk ()
Date: October 26, 2010 02:20PM

JayJoseph

Please stay away from any form of LGAT's. Read the posts under Quest (Johannesburg, South Africa) and listen very carefully to what attendees have done through and the long journeys to recovery. I do not know OI, but some LGATS use extremely dangerous mind control techniques. I also suggest reading the post on LGATS- one persons' experience of Lifespring. You may find it sobering.

Otherwise, let me know by private post- I'll take you through my experience.

Posted by: jamec9869 ()
Date: November 09, 2010 08:48AM

I think there are many factors that draw one to LGATs and hopefully, once those factors are addressed then teh attraction will go away....Like many people looking for ways to feel better about themselves, their life experiences, etc I have gotten caught up in the illusion that a LGAT could teach me the tools that I was not taught.....

watch free movies online

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.