Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Erhard audio or video on the web?
Posted by: roughOne ()
Date: February 09, 2005 04:27AM

Hope,
Yeah, I had actually seen that link... I spent about 30 minutes searching the web, and found that archived page from a chat room which happened to mention that at one point in history there was some audio/video on the web.
I will do another search, more thorough this time, and I will post a link(s) to what I find, if anything.

Can the moderator confirm that there wasn't at some point audio content on this website? I know I've seen archived werner audio somewhere... and, incidentally, when I did that search that I mentioned before, I found another chat message board or whatever, that DID mention a link to rickRoss.com, it was like rickRoss.com\brainwash\info\landmark.html or something, but when I tried loading that link it was gone.

That's consistent with my understanding of it, though; there's some cool things on this website that you won't find by just going through "group database" to the group name, to the content. For instance, there's some very scholarly papers about brainwashing and psychology, like the one about "totalism" that the only way you can access them is to find them on a search engine, get the link, and then find them on this site. Otherwise, you won't find them from the indexes on the site itself (unless there is some other link that I don't know about). Also, what about the paper on
use of space in landmark, is that on this site? I only mention this, because I remember seeing and reading some extremely cool resources, then visiting this site on another occasion to try and find them directly, and going through "brainwashing" "recovery" etc., and not finding any of them. But I know they exist. It's a great site though and I like it alot.

Rough

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elena ()
Date: February 09, 2005 06:48PM

Uhhh.....Hi there, "Space."

Didn't we talk about this on afl? (I can't remember.)

>>what about the paper on use of space in landmark,>>>

The most likely ~source,~ in my mind, is the self-hypnosis induction: "find a space in your left foot," that came to Werner via Alexander Everett and the Unity Schools of Christianity, that were involved in the "mind-cure" fads of an earlier time.

Or were you talking about the chair placement business, which is on a thread here: "Manipulating the room's environment." Or search Drew Kopp.

Also, if you're willing to pay the $39 (I think) subscription, you might be able to get ahold of the guy with the tapes and video. He was looking for another way to post them. Maybe you can suggest something.

Ellen

Posted by: roughOne ()
Date: February 10, 2005 06:16AM

Elena,
Yeah, it was the use of space in Landmark stuff... and yeah, I see that that document is findable via a search. Ditto for the paper on absolutist mind control. My point is that there are who knows how many hidden places in this website, that aren't indexed directly. For instance, the Kopp paper isn't on the Landmark info/articles page (or is it?) I don't know. But I just wasn't sure if there waz some erhard audio, (which now starts to seem like more trouble than it worth). Ok, thanks for help though!

Rough

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.