LGAT going to Australia
Posted by: Lucretia ()
Date: January 17, 2005 11:34PM

FYI just wanted to let anyone who may be interested know that the group I belonged to for a few years is (for the first time) working in Australia.

The name of the "community" as they call it is Integrated Awareness. It's trademarked and is marketed as an ongoing training for people who are interested in becoming teachers of this technique. This is explained as someone who can then facilitate individual table sessions( hands on healing) or teach movement based awareness classes.

One of the interesting /frightening things about this group is that in my opinion what they are actually teaching teachers to teach and facilitate thru session work is thought reform trechnique. They are guising it in many other forms.

Anyone interested in learning more about this group including when they will be in Sydney can log onto their website: inawareness.com

The website lists the teachers, classes and locations of where this group is teaching and working. I can't stress enough that I feel this is a destructive group. I base this not only on my personal experience but also on what I have witnessed others going thru and all that I have read on the identifiying criteria of destructive cults(classic textbook).This is still not a very large LGAT, though they have (of course) great aspirations for themselves. Lets practice informed consent (another thing this group doesn't do) and get the word out if anyone has the opportunity. OF COURSE I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH THIS IS JUST MY OPINION! Thanx, Lucretia

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.