Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Sexual Exploitation
Posted by: Mikinos ()
Date: January 18, 2005 12:38PM

My,My, OH MY!!

This just keeps getting wierder. I've had two male friends that have been taken advantage of by women. Both groups were spiritual in nature. Both ladies convinced my friends that they had past lives together. It somehow made them feel as though the women were more insightful or something and they considered her word as law. It just goes to show that women can be as predatory as men.

Options: ReplyQuote
Sexual Exploitation
Posted by: Lucretia ()
Date: January 18, 2005 08:34PM

I'm sorry,it's a difficult situation.

That definitly is suspicous though of any supposed professional organization. In my experience the best way to deal with coersive manipulation is educating oneself. One of the reasons people fall for this is because of lack of information. We don't think of ourselves as easy targets for any conman so to speak. These people are not just any conman they are very good at what they do. I had a few friends tell me it was a little strange, but nobody had any reasons/information to back up their suspicions. And I did'nt listen to mine cuz I was caught up in the whole package.

This website has good resource links check them out.
Good beginning questions to ask your friend:
What is the mission statement?
What is the method of practice?
What does their proffessional code of ethics state? (oh they don't have one, hmmmmm)

Just basic information based questions you would ask of any professional organization that is legit. Any org that is legit when you ask questions respects your intelligence and thorough method of doing buisness.

Good luck,
Lucretia

Sexual Exploitation
Posted by: Toni ()
Date: January 20, 2005 02:32AM

Hi Gang :

I had the link wrong..missed a character or something.

Try this :

[board.culteducation.com]

Sexual Exploitation
Posted by: willfe ()
Date: April 10, 2006 01:18AM

ULTAWARE
Lucretia,
You have led me to re-look at "old wound" or rather intuitive sense of what haqppened with my spouse & LEC and IBI...she denied, even to our daughter that she was laying-it-out with others...

It may be too forward of me to inquire about this, but I'm currently dealing with a legal threat from IBI Global for speaking out publicly about them, and I'm trying to gather up as many different stories from people as I can to make the point that I'm not their only detractor.

Would you be at all willing to describe to me what's happened to you as a result of involvement with IBI Global? I'd have asked you about this privately but I just recently registered and haven't posted enough yet to be permitted to send PMs :)

As always, when anyone tells me about their IBI Global experience, I respect any and all requests for anonymity and privacy. I'd appreciate hearing more about your experience, though. Feel free to PM me here or mail willfe@gmail.com if you'd prefer.

Thanks!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.