Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Special Landmark Offer, Quit Your Day Job!
Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: January 16, 2005 09:27AM

Lec Escapee I totally agree, Landmark should be shut down. The way they treat people who assist and staff is disgusting. They regulary get away with breaking employment laws because staff are so deeply entrenched in "landmark" thought patterns they dont argue even when something is not right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kittypaw ()
Date: February 19, 2005 05:33AM

Good one! Love your writing!

-valerie

Posted by: rosemary davis ()
Date: March 07, 2005 11:14PM

Need advise on staying strong. My son, who has always been the sunshine of my universe, has been involved in "The Forum" for several years. He has a profession he loves and that pays well and up until about a year ago, he had a handle on his future and control of his finances.

Now he is completely "committed" to Landmark and his finances are in shambles, his future as risk. I've attempted to enlighten him, but to no avail. He is totally resistant to anything that may interfere between him and landmark edu. I will continue to hope God will intervene.

Now, he wishes to have me "share" in his knowledge of how Landmark can make a difference in one's life. I love my son dearly and don't want to lose him but I'm relatively well-educated (street wise, grew up in the 60's, and academically). How can I respond to his pressure about attending an "Introductory" Landmark forum and "make it stick".

Any advise would be most welcome.

Thank you for having this web-site out where folks can stay informed.

P.S., Any chance a new magazine will be doing an expose on "Landmark Forum" any time soon??
Concerned in Michigan

Posted by: reyedge ()
Date: March 08, 2005 07:09AM

I to have to stand by and watch someone I care about throw away their life becasue of LEC. My ex-girlfriend tried to get me involved with LEC about four months ago. Fortunately I did my homework and I found this site and several others that posted the truth about LEC.
No matter what I said or did she would still swear by LEC. She dismised me (who she calimed to have loved) and her best friend because we tried to show her the truth about LEC. She even goes as far as pretending we dont exsits. (IE. she amost walked through me as if I were a ghost when I ran into her at the market)

All I can do now is pray that she one day realizes that the only person that can truly make a diffrence in her life is herself, and that true help comes from people who care and love you and dont charge you $410.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.