Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
MITT and Assemblyman Tony Mendoza's campaign account 2010
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 31, 2018 09:39PM

Hello, have a look at this!

An interesting item in California Assemblyman Tony Mendoza's budget in 2010 - nearly $800 reportedly paid out for Mastery in Mental Transformati0n (MITT) training reportedly for Mr. Mendoza's campaign manager.

California Assemblyman Tony Mendoza

[www.google.com]

[inlandpolitics.com]

andPolitics.com Politics, Government & Business in California's Inland Empire

RivPE: Donors’ dollars spent in odd ways

CAMPAIGNS: Despite new rules, state lawmakers’ expenses often appear unrelated to being elected.

11:15 PM PDT on Sunday, April 4, 2010

By JIM MILLER
Sacramento Bureau

SACRAMENTO – California legislators last year spent more than $1 million in campaign donations on hotels, overseas travel, meals at upscale restaurants and other expenses seemingly unrelated to running for office, according to year-end finance reports filed recently.

California prohibits spending campaign money for personal use. But state law gives lawmakers wide latitude about how they use their campaign contributions, requiring only that the expense be “reasonably related” to a political, legislative or governmental purpose.

A Press-Enterprise review of legislators’ filings found that many have only vague descriptions of expenses or nothing at all, despite efforts by the state’s campaign-finance watchdog to improve the transparency of how politicians spend the millions of dollars they collect from businesses, unions and other donors.

‘SELF-RESPECT’

New ways of thinking: Assemblyman Tony Mendoza’s campaign account paid $795 to Mastery in Transformational Training, a Marina del Rey company which promises that program participants will “embrace a newfound sense of self-respect and self-love.”

A spokeswoman said the money paid for leadership training for Mendoza’s campaign manager

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LGATS - one person's experience of Lifespring
Posted by: righttofight ()
Date: March 31, 2018 11:43PM

YEAH. MARGO IS A SCUMBAG. I'VE CALLED HER OUT TO HER FACE AND WAS THROWN OUT OF HER OFFICE. JOKEY PLACE IN A PORTS O' CALL TOURIST ATTRACTION IN L.A.

INTERESTING SHE LIVES IN SPAIN THEN OPENS A BEAUTY SHOP AND WORKS AS A DOCENT. WHERE'S HER INCOME AND SOURCE OF WEALTH TO BUY LIFESPRING?

I'VE WITNESSED HER COERCING PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO MONEY FOR RENT TO BUY INTO HER PROGRAM. SHE HIRED AN EX FBI AGENT TO SHADOW ME. SHE ALSO ENCOURAGED A CONVICTED FELON TO DESTROY MY PROPERTY AND TRY TO SCARE ME OFF. I WOULD HAVE LEGALED UP FASTER IF I HAD TO DO ALL OVER AGAIN.

SHE GETS SERVICE COMPANIES TO TURN OVER THEIR "MULES" / EMPLOYEES TO THESE TRAINING GROUPS. LIKE A PAYMENT PROCESSOR. THEY ALSO GET PEOPLE TO GO INTO AA MEETINGS TO RECRUIT. MARGO OPERATES HER MITT LIKE A GESTAPO FORCE. THEY ACT IN A MANNER THAT DISREGARDS YOUR CIVIL RIGHTS AND INVADE YOUR PRIVACY. THEY ALSO GET DIRT ON YOU IN THE TRAINING UNDER A CERTAIN EXERCISE WHERE THEY TURN OFF THE LIGHTS AND ASK YOU TO REVEAL YOUR DARKEST SECRET. TO UNBURDEN YOUR SOUL. HAHAHA "TROLLS" HIRED BY MITT SIT IN THE DARKNESS AT TABLES OFF TO THE SIDE WRITING DOWN YOUR SUPPOSEDLY CONFIDENTIAL CONFESSION. HAHAHA

I SPEWED BS KNOWING THIS. THEY WERE TARGETING MY GIRLFRIEND TO USE HER SO THEY COLLECTED WHAT DIRT THEY COULD OFF ME TO TAKE HER AWAY. BASICALLY - MITT IS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE THAT DATA MINES OFF YOUR BRAIN TO MANIPULATE YOU FOR ANY AVAILABLE CASH YOU HAVE. MARGO NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL.

Posted by: kdag ()
Date: April 07, 2018 08:06AM

Righttofight wrote Dec, 2017:

(Excerpts)

"...
I strongly suspect at the time she hired an ex FBI agent to infiltrate my personal life and get dirt on me. Weird long story about such a person just "showed up" at an outdoor mall where I was having lunch after leaving this LGAT." "...
They also record damaging sh*t on you when you're in it. " " ...In my case they used a felon to rough up my stuff. Then they used the info they got in the training to poison my ex ..."

I had a similar experience with Landmark, except I don't think there were any FBI agents involved. This has been nagging at me. I am reading some of the state laws in regards to stalking, and in many ways, it fits.

In the language of many states, it assumes that the stalker is pursuing a romantic relationship, however, and says nothing about cult-like organizations doing it. I am wondering if lawmakers can be convinced to expand the stalking laws to include this behavior. Although the motive is different, the behavior is essentially the same, and has the same impact on the victim.

Posted by: Truthnow ()
Date: October 15, 2019 08:58AM

I spent 25 years in the biggest LGAT of all, the I'm Your Guru" LGAT. One requirement to be in the top tier is NO conscience, followed by a love of public shamming. And then there is the business model of using 95% free labor to run events, add to that, Trainers who have no psychology skills, they only have the brainwashed doctrine, other than that, they do not know the difference between, Bi Polar, and Bi Sexual. Then of course there is the hypnosis, induced euphoria, entrainment, NLP abuse, gas lighting, manipulation, deception and the big one, Military brainwashing. Why no regulations?, why no oversight? why no actual psychology skills, why NO side effects disclosure?, Why no major documentary exposing the madness. Why did James Arthur Ray only get 3 years in prison? Make NO mistake LGATs are extremely DANGEROUS. The participants who think they cannot be brainwashed, are the easiest to brainwash. If you attend LGATs, you have been brainwashed.

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.