Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: LGATS - one person's experience of Lifespring
Posted by: righttofight ()
Date: December 18, 2017 05:20AM

The woman that runs the MITT in Los Angeles and still does from my last report half year ago is a Dutch national with ZERO BACKGROUND IN PSYCHOLOGY. She's a former hairdresser from the Netherlands.

Probably the most ruthless pig in the form of a human being I have ever encountered. Literally would see her in the driveway of the hotel that hosted these psychotic weekends verbally berating people "on the fence" of joining with no money left except for rent - telling them they are "loosers" if they don't spend their rent money on MITT / Lifespring / EST / (fill in the blank) LGAT.

I strongly suspect at the time she hired an ex FBI agent to infiltrate my personal life and get dirt on me. Weird long story about such a person just "showed up" at an outdoor mall where I was having lunch after leaving this LGAT.

I too am angry that I fell for this garbage. Like most. It's a common reaction. Self hatred for falling for this stupid manipulation. Fortunately I walked out on my own and preserved some self respect. Many get grounded up and left in worse shape. It has a weird effect. You go through a euphoric phase and feel like you're invincible. Like some cocaine high. But all that leaves you as you separate from them psychologically.

They also record damaging sh*t on you when you're in it. They purposely get you to open up your deepest darkest secret supposedly under the cover of lights off but they have people on the sidelines recording your public admission so they can emotionally blackmail you. I'm pretty sure they recorded my admission and fed it to my ex when I fell out of line and walked out on their highest level training.

It's sick, Nazi stuff. The people who admin it are sociopaths. You can't just test it out and say you can handle it. It effects you whether you're a grad student in psychology or Sigmund Freud. They play some sick parlor games to make sure they get you to breakdown. Once they break you down they build you up their way so they can control you. I played the "rogue" or rebel and they worked hard to break me down. They call you out. Put you on display. Badger you and inflate you then deflate you.

Anyone who goes through this crap needs therapy afterwards. Even just a little.

In my case they used a felon to rough up my stuff. Then they used the info they got in the training to poison my ex and take her away from me. She was pretty feeble and ripe for believing their bs.

It works best on people who like "black and white" worlds. Your typical FOX NEWS audience. Simple thinking. Most people go in feeling they're a loser in life or a loser at something. So they prey on that "loser" self image to push you to buckle in and submit. Submission is their goal.

Now you see this same technique in how Trump governs a campaign and an election. It's cult of personality using the same techniques of submission, simplistic thinking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 18, 2017 05:28AM

The woman that runs the MITT in Los Angeles and still does from my last report half year ago is a Dutch national with ZERO BACKGROUND IN PSYCHOLOGY. She's a former hairdresser from the Netherlands.

Probably the most ruthless pig in the form of a human being I have ever encountered. Literally would see her in the driveway of the hotel that hosted these psychotic weekends verbally berating people "on the fence" of joining with no money left except for rent - telling them they are "loosers" if they don't spend their rent money on MITT / Lifespring / EST / (fill in the blank) LGAT.

I strongly suspect at the time she hired an ex FBI agent to infiltrate my personal life and get dirt on me. Weird long story about such a person just "showed up" at an outdoor mall where I was having lunch after leaving this LGAT.

I too am angry that I fell for this garbage. Like most. It's a common reaction. Self hatred for falling for this stupid manipulation. Fortunately I walked out on my own and preserved some self respect. Many get grounded up and left in worse shape. It has a weird effect. You go through a euphoric phase and feel like you're invincible. Like some cocaine high. But all that leaves you as you separate from them psychologically.

They also record damaging sh*t on you when you're in it. They purposely get you to open up your deepest darkest secret supposedly under the cover of lights off but they have people on the sidelines recording your public admission so they can emotionally blackmail you. I'm pretty sure they recorded my admission and fed it to my ex when I fell out of line and walked out on their highest level training.

It's sick, Nazi stuff. The people who admin it are sociopaths. You can't just test it out and say you can handle it. It effects you whether you're a grad student in psychology or Sigmund Freud. They play some sick parlor games to make sure they get you to breakdown. Once they break you down they build you up their way so they can control you. I played the "rogue" or rebel and they worked hard to break me down. They call you out. Put you on display. Badger you and inflate you then deflate you.

Anyone who goes through this crap needs therapy afterwards. Even just a little.

In my case they used a felon to rough up my stuff. Then they used the info they got in the training to poison my ex and take her away from me. She was pretty feeble and ripe for believing their bs.

It works best on people who like "black and white" worlds. Your typical FOX NEWS audience. Simple thinking. Most people go in feeling they're a loser in life or a loser at something. So they prey on that "loser" self image to push you to buckle in and submit. Submission is their goal.

Now you see this same technique in how Trump governs a campaign and an election. It's cult of personality using the same techniques of submission, simplistic thinking. Even the same language. "You're a loser". We're looking at the age of neo-fascism. This LGAT stuff is the tip of the iceberg.

Posted by: kdag ()
Date: December 18, 2017 06:17AM

righttofight,

Yes, I have experienced many of the same things. Some of it, I have not been allowed to post.

I am a nobody, and have no influence. I had given only some mild criticism, and told them that I was leaving on the advice of my therapist. If they had just left me alone at that point, I would not be here posting. Nobody would have cared what I thought of it.

Date: December 18, 2017 06:23AM

Sad. You're not a nobody. And you do have influence. Stay far away from these maggots.

Celebrate the freedom that you do not have to see or speak to them again.

Posted by: kdag ()
Date: December 18, 2017 10:30AM

righttofight,

Yes, I was in Landmark, and they are the same. Anything you disclose will be used for leverage, or to manipulate you.

In addition I met my recruiter in a twelve-step group, so they also had access to information from that group. Stuff I never told anybody.

A few weeks after I did the forum, and wasn't blown away, I got an early morning call on my cellphone. Hardly anyone had that number, but my recruiter did. They hung up. A few seconds later, I heard someone outside of my house, turning on my outdoor water tap. They left it running, full blast. I had no choice but to get up and go outside to turn it off. When I did, I saw some jackass standing across the street with a camere. That was only the beginning.

Date: December 18, 2017 07:47PM

File restraining orders if possible. Also. Never disclose details or personal info in a 12 Step group. Share in a general way. What I regret is that I did not lawyer up sooner.

I started to file a restraining order against the gang member felon they recruited but this ex talked me out of it. MISTAKE. File restraining orders immediately. Document EVERYTHING. Move if you can. Stop attending meetings where anyone from those groups attend.

These LGAT group members are maggots. They feed on your life like old food. Develop a social intelligence as to people's intentions and question your surroundings. Not to be paranoid. But just be aware. You fight these sick people with awareness and the law and by putting up firewalls wherever they have access.

Listen to right to fight -- get a lawyer's learn yr filing deadline
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 18, 2017 11:20PM

Friends, please take the time and read this CEI conversation from 9 years ago.

Get a lawyer ASAP because the first two things you need to know are:

Do you have a case

If you have a case, how far off is your filing deadline? If you have passed the filing deadline, you're out of luck. LGATs want you to delay getting legal advice because they want you to miss your filing deadline.

Here is a discussion from this message board nine years back. Read it closely.

[forum.culteducation.com]

A woman's husband was being threatened with loss of his job if he did not do Landmark education. This was 9 years ago, during the last great recession. People were terrified of losing their jobs. This guy had a medical condition.

We advised him to get a lawyer immediately.

Right away, a person named "Elaine" showed up and gave misleading advice.

Because CEI is moderated to protect from this sleazy behavior, 'Elaine' was banned.

No maggot would be this vile.

(And this is why Landmark tried to sue Rick Ross and this entire message board
back in 2004. Landmark's vile behavior was at last being exposed in a public venue, and LEC hated this. Thanks to a great lawyer and legal team, Landmark's suit was dismissed.)

Note:

Ignore any private message from someone suggesting that you mediate,
or that you're overreacting to hire a lawyer.

Among other things, having a lawyer means you tell the LGAT to the talk to yourlawyer instead of to you.

LGATs want to fuck directly with you. Don't give them the pleasure.
Send them to your lawyer. Lawyers can throw that shit right back at them.

Savor that thought.

Also, LGAT loyalists want to talk to you so they can feed you misleading BS to keep you from
suing their beloved LGAT. Or at least mind screw you so you get so confused
or ashamed you give up all thought of suing them.

Many LGATs claim there are few if any complaints about them.

Friends, many times, the reason for this is, these entities are wealthy.

They can afford to drag out legal processes until the victim is so exhausted'
that he or she will cave in and agree to an out of court settlement - and sealing the records.

LGATs hate it if they are mentioned in any legal document.

Those documents are accessible to the general public -- including journalists.

So LGATs have every incentive to give you misleading information so you will
miss filing deadlines and lose your chance to sue their sorry asses and expose them to the bad publicity they DESERVE.

A filing deadline is a set number of days following the dates of the incident.

You need to get legal advice so you can know that filing deadline. Deadlines are affected by holidays and weekends, another reason to get professional advice.

Date: March 30, 2018 09:15PM

A recent discussion of Masters of Transformation here.

Including a recent report by a woman who says her daughter required
hospitalization.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: March 30, 2018 09:20PM

I believe it.

MITT is MASTER OF FKNG UP YOUR LIFE.

It's a sick org. Same cultish behavior is now keeping a President in office that should be impeached.

Date: March 31, 2018 09:31PM

Many loyal supporters of these groups claim they are not aware of any complaints or of anyone being harmed.

About the Founder | Mastery in Transformational Training
[www.mittraining.com]
Margo Majdi. Her life changed forever in 1980, when she was introduced to transformational trainings. By 1998, she completely transformed her own life by purchasing the rights to the trainings, naming her new company Mastery in Transformational Training (M.I.T.T.). Through over a decade of networking and expanding, ...

Margo Majdi | Facebook
[www.facebook.com]
Born in Holland, lived 3 Yrs in Spain, moved to USA in 1970, owned a beauty salon, cosmetic, skin and hair care line, 4 years of volunteering as a Docent at the ZOO, 1998, purchased rights to Lifespring, which became M.I.T.T., Founded the "Torch FOUNDATION", and the rest is History in the making! ;). Favorite Quotes.

Lawsuits have been filed against Lifespring.

[www.google.com]

Hello!

That is because these groups hate and fear publicity. They fight to prevent
anything about them getting into the public record, which is why they fear
journalists and fear lawsuits.

LGATs are usually very wealthy and have lawyers on call. The strategy is to drag out the lawsuit until plaintiffs are exhausted and then the group offers a fat
sum of money to the plaintiff -- if the plaintiff agrees to have the record sealed.

Thus, the group admits no fault, all records describing the plaintiff's suffering are SEALED.

This is also why so many LGATs send in trolls to disrupt discussions on message boards like this one.

Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.