Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: M J B SEMINARS run by Mitch J Behan in Perth Western Australia
Posted by: ROZZANNE ()
Date: November 29, 2011 12:05PM

INFORMATION RECEIVED from a FORMER FOLLOWER of MITCH J BEHAN: the FOUNDER/OWNER of MJB SEMINARS AUSTRALIA .

EQUILIBRATION FORM
I found the equilibration form I mentioned.
When MJB first introduce this process to their students they take them through it verbally.
In the second seminar "Letting it go" they give it out on paper.
You are not meant to share it with anyone because we are told that people who haven't done the course "won't get it".

This process supposedly allows you to experience a quantum collapse and then "move closer to the light of your soul" as you resonate on a higher vibrational frequency.

Also I forgot to mention, that in my last email I wrote that Mitch teaches that people who follow the church are misguided.
How hypocritical it is that Mitch dismisses religion while he stands in front of a class dictating his own concepts of God.

RELATIONSHIPS AND YOU SEMINAR
Mitch doesn’t separate people into “good” and “bad”.
It is not that they make you think that those who haven’t attended MJB are “bad” and should be avoided, but rather that they are “not ready” and should be encouraged to attend by example. The subject of Landmark actually came up during the seminar I was in when someone mentioned that they had heard Landmark had negative effects on people.
Mitch answered by saying that MJB was different, because Landmark didn’t “get it right”.
That they only covered the law of attraction and not the law of repulsion so therefore those attending had a lopsided perception which needed to be balanced by them suffering/experiencing a backlash as a result of the teachings.
I don’t even want to be in contact with anyone still involved in MJB.
I believe the question was raised if we were made to sign a waiver?
We don’t at all, but do sign a contract written up by ourselves to ourselves that we will not speak about MJB (this is nothing official though).
I have been meaning to tell you about exactly what goes on in Relationships and You so you know what has gone on for anyone in MJB.
It has been playing on my mind all night so I might try and have a break from talking about MJB for a while after this because I think it has been winding me up and I am having trouble sleeping.
I warn you before hand it is extremely long, but if you feel like reading it, it is there for you.
You can also share it with the other ex MJB woman you have been in contact with if it helps.
A friend of mine had attended MJB and they absolutely assured me it would change my life and that I should go to their graduation ceremony/introduction night to have a look.
I attended and as I was feeling lost at the time, thought it would be something that could get me back on track.
Mitch got up and told everyone it would “blow our minds”, that his “certainty is greater then any human beings doubt” and that once you did his work “you life will change forever”.
He told a brief story about how he got to where he is now (omitting his drug dealing days) and then one by one called all the graduating students to the front to speak on how amazing their experience was.
Mitch began by prompting the following questions:
“was it worth doing?”….. yes
“did it blow your mind?’…………yes
‘did you love it?”………..yes
He then asked them if they could say one thing to the audience, what would it be?
To which everyone replied “if there is one thing you do with your life, make sure you do this course”.
Then everyone clapped and the person sat down, only to have the whole scene repeated by the next person.
I agreed to sign up and was booked in for a consultation appointment.
I arrived for my consultation and was sat down in a room with Mitch where I was asked the following questions:
“Who were you closest to growing up?”…….. my mother
“Where was your father and why weren’t you as close to him?”
“Do you feel a lot of guilt in your life?”
“Are you prepared to do the work, what ever it takes?”
This meeting was only short and I found out later that it was to establish that I had a “charge” with my father, who would then be the subject of my first equilibration.
During these introductions Mitch and Emilia are quite warm and friendly.
However everything changes once the course starts.
The first session is from around 6:30 to 10:00 on a Friday night.
We waited for over half an hour at the door before it was opened for us.
We were met by Mitch, Emilia and about 8 other people who were referred to as “logistics” members.
They all had stone blank faces and no one made eye contact with us.
We were told to take off our watches and put away our phones (which are turned off).
We were sat down in rows of lined up hard chairs and were given name tags, all the doors and windows were closed with the blinds down and the doors locked.
Mitch then started giving orders for people to move, as in “you…….move there!” while he pointed to a chair.
He rearranged the room for a few minutes and made sure no one was sitting next to anyone they knew.
He then stopped and in dead silence individually stared down every person one by one while standing up the front of the room with his arms crossed.
He then began to get us to write a long and specific oath about how we will not tell anyone about what happens in the room.
We are told if we break our oath it will ruin the experience for who ever we tell, and if we love them we would not do such a thing.
We are also told if we break our oath it represents that we are the type of person who cannot be trusted etc.
We were made to promise not to talk to our love ones when we get home or tell them about our experience.
The whole oath writing exercise takes most of the night. Any one who arrives late is told if they do it again they will lose their money and be thrown out of the course because arriving late is a “form of control”. We were also told we are not allowed to go to the toilet until the session is over.
We started going through some processes talking about perceptions and egos etc and then the night ended at around 10/11 o’clock.

The next day we had to be back by 8:30.
We were not given a lunch break until around 3 o’clock in the afternoon and were not allowed to eat or drink in the room at any time.
We were given the occasional toilet break and these were also the only occasions we were allowed to have some water or a cup of tea.
The rest of the time we were not allowed to go to the toilet, in fact we were told the access door to the toilet was locked.
The entire time we had to sit up straight in our chairs and were not allowed to cross our arms or legs, slouch or talk to the person next to us.
If we did, the logistic members would come over and coldly tell us not to. By mid afternoon, having not yet been allowed to eat, I was feeling sick, extremely worn out and very weak. We returned after lunch and continued listening to Mitch talk about how our perceptions rule our life and how humans are run by their “ego mind”.
Mitch talked about how there is no bad or good, there just “is” and how some people would rather be “right then happy”.
Mitch and Emilia are extremely rude and abrupt during this time.
They belittle people and if anyone argues, or confronts anything they say Mitch will literally get in their face and yell at them.
He insults people in front of the group and treats them as if they are idiots.
The whole time the logistic members sit in silence taking notes (which appear obviously to be on us and what we are saying).

He also tells people not to push him because he will “rip you apart” in front of the entire group.

Later in the day people started being made to come to the front of the class and share information with Mitch and the group.

During the seminar I attended there was one woman who was placed on a stool in front of everyone and asked to tell her personal story of how she was sexually abused as a child.

She then was repeatedly pressured by Mitch to admit to the group what she enjoyed and liked about being raped.

A similar process happens with the majority of the class as they are told to share about their experiences.

The same thing also happens in reverse, people who claim they come from a loving family are forced to “see” and admit to where their family actually treated them negatively.

For instance, find where their family members were actually abusive, rude or unloving.

If you say you mother was not abusive you are told you have a lopsided perception and have to work on finding where your mother was abusive in order to truly love her. (I was told in later courses that I needed to admit I had a physically abusive parent.
I admit that my parent spanked me and there were times I was afraid of them, but as far as I was concerned that was just what parents did.
It’s not like they ever hit me for no reason, it was only when I had done something naughty, which was pretty standard for parents back then.
I was told that if I truly loved them I needed to see that they were abusive, and ended up having to tell people I was physically abused as a child.)
That night (Saturday) we were split into groups of around five and given the “block game”.
We were told that we need to take one of seven words provided on the whiteboard (such as courage, trust, love etc) and use our team to display both the word and the emotion behind the word. We were then given a box full of building blocks, though found out later that these blocks were actually handed out to deliberately confuse people and had no relevance to the exercise. Teams then got up one by one to do their performances (most of which involved doing stupid things with the building blocks) while Mitch and his helpers stared on blankly.
Then they left to have a private conversation in the corner of the room, and returned to yell “We didn’t get your word, we didn’t get your emotion, sit down!!!!!!!!).

This went on and on for hours as each team tried and tried again.

We were told at the beginning of the exercise that we were not allowed to leave that night until someone figured it out.

In between performances Mitch and his crew sat at the end of the room drinking tea and eating biscuits while they quietly laughed at us practising.
Finally, by about 11 o’clock Mitch jumped up and yelled that he had had enough.

He stood there yelling “get out, get out, I’ve had enough of you”.
We were yelled at until we left the room and went home.

By this stage I was exhausted. We had done nearly a 15 hour day with only a half an hour lunch break.

The whole time the doors and windows remained closed and the blinds were down, and the air-conditioning was cold.
I had been bullied and ridiculed, forced to share things in front of a group I didn’t want to and was physically weak from not eating (no break for dinner).
I rang my friend who had recommended I go and they assured me I just had to go back on Sunday, and that it would all be worth it.
I returned on Sunday at about 8:30 in the morning to the same behaviour from Mitch, Emilia and the logistics team.
The blinds were still drawn and once again the windows shut and the doors locked.
We were told that what we would be experiencing that day was going to “blow our minds”.
We were then made to sit on chairs in a circle facing each other with our eyes closed.
We still had to sit up straight and were not allowed to cross out legs or fold our arms.
We had to have our arms by our sides and if anyone sat otherwise the logistics members would come over and pull them up on it.
We continued to sit in silence while sad music was played in the background.
I remember the first song was Frozen by Madonna. After a while of sitting in silence some people started to cry.
Another friend of mine who had attended the same seminar started sobbing uncontrollably and was the first person to be pulled aside by Mitch.
I could hear them whispering and could tell she was being taken through some kind of a process. One by one Mitch and Emilia continued to pull students aside (only once they had finished with the previous person).
This took quite a few hours and during this period the rest of us had to sit in silence with our eyes closed, without moving and still sitting up straight.
The process they were taking people through was the “equilibration” process, but we were not told what it was at the time.
I remember being so exhausted I finally dropped my head. I found out later that dropping ones’ head is MJB’s sign that you are “ready”.
I was taken through the process with Mitch and had to choose someone to represent my parent, who I was told I had a “charge” with.
Students who are being equilibrated are not allowed to move onto the next step in the process until they have “gotten it”.

This means owning whatever trait it is you are working on.

For instance if you were working on a person who abused you, you must admit where you have abused someone to the same degree as you perceived the other person abused you.
This may not be in the same form that they originally abused you. For example, if someone raped you, and in doing so you deemed that they disrespected you, your word would be “disrespectful”. You are then asked to go to a time when someone else saw you being disrespectful, in all the areas of your life, not just in the form of sexual abuse.
If you don’t “get it” that you are disrespectful to the same degree as the person you are working on is, you are asked to think about it over and over again.

You then have to “get” how the person’s actions were actually a positive to you, and so on and so forth.

As each person was taken through they began to cry. Later Mitch explained that if a person does not shed a tear it means their heart isn’t open so therefore they are not “getting it” yet.
Each student had to choose someone from the room to represent the person they were equilibrating and go through the process with them.
At the end, once they had “gotten it” each student had to pretend that the person they had chosen from the room really was the person they had chosen to equilibrate.
They then tell them how much they love them and thank them for abusing/raping/hurting them.
We were later told that the essence of the person we were equilibrating was within the student we chose from the room and that we were destined to have chosen that particular person.
Once everyone had been taken through the process we were then allowed to go for a short lunch break.

I returned after lunch expecting to be treated like a worthless child again, but was instead met by Emilia who gave me a big smile and a hug.
All the logistic members came up and gave me a hug as well as well as Mitch .
Techno music was now playing in the background, everyone was smiling and the blinds on the windows were now wide open. I was quite shocked and it threw me off guard; they were now so lovely and happy and the whole room was bright and welcoming.
I should note that my memory is a bit hazy here.
I can’t remember wether Mitch and Emilia changed first thing in the morning and then we did the equilibration process once we had started trusting them, or wether it happened after lunch as I have written.

I think it might have been because I was so overtired, but I guess either way it happened it doesn’t matter as the effect was the same.

Interesting that prior to being taken through MJB’s process we were presented with a locked, cold, dark room.
However after completing their equilibration we were presented with a bright, sunlit room complete with techno music.

Mitch and Emilia then began to tell us how everything that had happened over the last few days was for the purpose of “perturbating” us to allow us to let go of our old selves and put our egos aside so we could accept the new and be ready for the process of equilibration.

We were told that they had been “loving” us and that the whole thing was an act for our benefit and that they would do “what ever it takes” in order to get us there.

We were also told that we had just been “transformed” due to the equilibration process and that we could never go back because it was “evolution”.

Mitch told us “You cannot de-evolve, you cannot unlearn this way of thinking, evolution only moves forward”.

Mitch suddenly became full of life. I remember thinking how he was one of the most charismatic, funny people I had ever come across in my life.

He made every one laugh and was kind and supportive. He said that everything that happened over the weekend was all about love and that a higher calling had brought us all together because we were “ready for it” while others would not yet have been able to handle it. In later courses he refers to us as the “light bearers” (those who bring light to humanity).
We were then given more information on the “power of equilibration”.

Mitch claims that if you have a charge with a person, for example they physically beat you and you dislike them for it, if you equilibrate them and become grateful for their behaviour (them beating you) they will then “transform” and no longer beat you.

If you get the lesson you are supposed to get from them abusing you, the universe will no longer make them abuse you. Therefore, their abusing you was your responsibility in the first place, because you didn’t “get it”.

We then watched the Wizard of Oz, with a running commentary from Mitch about how it applied to the law of equilibration, which is why so many people love it because it naturally resonates with a universal truth. We then went through more processes about loving ourselves.
Loving yourself means putting yourself before anyone else.
We were told that if you put someone else before you, you are effectively telling the universe that they are more important then you. If you tell the universe you are not as important as someone else then why would the universe favour you?
We are told God/spirit wants us to put ourselves first and the more we do it, the more God will support us in our endeavours.

Mitch then sat down and told us his personal story.
From when he was a child growing up in Ireland to how he got to where he is now, including a stint in prison he did for transporting and selling drugs (he also use to be a drug addict).

He told us all how successful and wealthy he is now (he is a multi millionaire and deals in millions of dollars worth of property) and credited the equilibration process for getting him there.
The logistic members then got up one by one to assure the class how much their lives had changed since attending MJB.
They thanked him profusely and assured us that they had been attracting exactly what they wished for into their lives, all by following MJB’s teachings.

When asked how Mitch knew what he was teaching was legitimate he always replied by saying “I know, because my certainty is greater than any other human beings doubt”, a line he repeated frequently.

As the day drew to a close Mitch warned us all about the dangers of talking to other people about MJB.

We were told that because others haven’t done the process yet, they wouldn’t get it, and that people need to be perturbated (what they did to us on the Friday and Saturday) before their egos could break free and accept it.
The message was that anyone who hadn’t done the work was now on a lower “vibrational frequency” and wouldn’t be able to “get it”.
We were told not to alienate people from us for not believing in MJB’s teaching as those people were “exactly where they were meant to be”, but rather were encouraged to “lead a horse to water”. Meaning we needed to show people how wonderful our lives had become having attended MJB, and that if we loved our families we would encourage them to join. We were told that getting someone to join MJB was the “greatest gift you can give a person”.

By this stage everyone was euphoric.

We felt like we had endured something together and emerged somehow more enlightened.

We were told that we had just experienced “something bigger than ourselves”.

After hating him for two days most people now were very impressed by Mitch and eager to “learn more”.

Mitch wrapped up the evening by telling everyone about the second seminar: “Letting It Go”.
He told us that if we thought what we had learnt that weekend was amazing, just wait to do the second course where we would learn more accurately how to attract everything we wanted in life.
We all then stood in a circle holding hands, singing along to Bette Middler’s “The Rose” while the words displayed on the projector. Every one left ecstatic, asking one another if they “got it” or not.
Every person then needs to attend a final 5 minute interview with Mitch the following week.
I arrived for mine and was sat down with him and he asked me
“Do you want to learn more?’……
“Can you handle it?”……..
“Did it blow your mind?”……………
“Do you want everything you have dreamed of in your life?”………..
I eagerly replied yes to all of them.
I was then sent out the door to the front office to sign up for the next course.

That was my experience of MJB during the first seminar when I attended, which was a few years ago now.
I should note not everything they taught was mumbo jumbo.
There was a lot of other information about human interactions and how each of us could deal with out own insecurities and over come our fears etc.
I have no problem with MJB teaching people to be strong, stand up for them selves and believe in them selves
However I don’t think it is fair that people are conned into attending MJB under false pretences.

MJB is effectively a religious cult: a group of people following a leader, who believe their way of life is right and dealing in alternate religious ideas.

If people are going to join them they should be aware of what they are joining, not conned, pressured and then set upon what they are tired and isolated from outside feedback.

After years of being with MJB I have seen how destructive some of their ideals can be.

I started telling my father about it today, as I have always kept it a bit of a secret from him, and realised how ludicrous it all sounded.

I guess that’s why they prevent you from talking to anyone in the beginning.

I am pretty sure if I had told my family members exactly what was going on they would have told me I was a fruitcake and to get out of it all.
I am sorry for what has happened to “anonymous” as a result of MJB.
I guess the only positive you can find in it (even though it doesn’t help) is that “anonymous” intentions were actually good, just misguided.
This is what I meant when I originally told you that the notions behind MJB were fundamentally good.

What I should have said is that people who attended are not seeing them selves as misguided or malicious, but rather that they are actually doing the best by you.

They are told, that by being what you see as abrupt or rude is actually them teaching you to “see you unloved parts” and are praised for doing so.

They are also told that as there is no right or wrong they can’t hurt someone without actually helping them at the same time.

So “anonymous” would think that by taking the money and then their friend having to sell their car, that there was a lesson there and that “anonymous” was helping them experience it.
This is also why everyone’s morals seem to go out the window.

We are told that morals are just society’s perception of right and wrong, but if there is no right or wrong then why be concerned with it?

The frightening thing is that this applies to everything.
It means it isn’t “wrong” to cheat on you husband, manipulate, lie, rape or murder.

I actually think Mitch truly believes everything he is teaching.
He knows he is manipulative and a con artist, but his own philosophy dictates that it’s okay, and if anyone has a problem with him it is because they are not clear with that part of themselves.

That way no matter what he does or how it affects people he can justify that it is all God/spirit and unconditional love, and that he can’t hurt people without helping them at the same time.

ABOUT THE EQULIBRATION DIAGRAM

In a broad sense the diagram represents earth and heaven: the terrestrial (earth) and celestial (god/spirit).

MJB work under the premise that if you equilibrate (their trademark process) you will move closer to the light of your soul.
Equilibrating is also called a quantum collapse and involves supposedly seeing both the divine good and divine bad in a situation and therefore "truly seeing God".

If you "get" whatever it is you were working on by equilibrating it, you change vibrational frequency and move closer to enlightenment. (but enlightenment is only truly obtainable by humanity as a whole and that is why it is each persons duty to recruit people into MJB)

From what I remember (we were given the same diagram) the smallest curve represents earth while the outer curve represents spirit.
The curves in between represent the different vibrational frequencies. The pattern in between that looks a bit like a sideways, elongated figure 8 represents the quantum collapse.

Basically it is a model that shows that if you do MJB's work of equilibrating your spirit will progressivelly move from an earthy vibration to a godly vibration, therefore attracting wealth/a good job/ the perfect partner into your life.

This is what your family member meant when he said he had "moved up two steps". Also if people from MJB mention that they are no longer getting along with their family members/friends because of MJB they are told it is because they are now on a "higher vibrational frequency" then everyone else.

MJB teaches people that they are not earthly beings who need to die to get to heaven, but rather that they are true spirit descending the celestial plane to have an earthly experience.

Mitch frowns severely on organised religion and teaches that those who follow a God in heaven do so only because they fail to see the God in themselves.

“That they are too weak to take responsibility for their own lives so they go to church and put their spirituality in a being outside of themselves.”

MJB say that “we are god” and so therefore create out own reality (obviously all the Jews must have been sitting around thinking about how they should be victimized during the Holocaust).
Rather ludicrous that Mitch claims you are an idiot if you put your faith in religion, but somehow not an idiot if you put your faith in MJB seminars...........

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 29, 2011 12:46PM

BETA BALANCE
This is a so called "Therapy" being used by Mitch J Behan in MJB SEMINARS and advertised by Mitch J Behan's followers who have been "trained" by Mitch and have set up their own businesses in replication of MJB SEMINARS.
Recently a group of MJB followers went to Bali for training in "BETA BALANCE" by MJB SEMNINARS.
See below an advertising blurb for BETA BALANCE which in essence is when a person is made to lie on a sloping table and then the "therapist" pulls their head outwards to the left, pulls their head outwards to the right, pulls each limb outwards from their body.

Anyone with any training or knowledge of Physiotherapy would instantly be very wary of this kind of treatment being applied to anyone by people with no Professional Qualifications or Medical training whatsoever.

Please note the claims of "air" making a "popping noise as it escapes the joints" run that comment past any Doctor.
The only way air could be in anyone's joints would be if there is putrefication as in Gas Gangrene, or someone injected air into their body, which is dangerous and can kill you.
Anyone ever heard of an air embolism?
That is usually fatal, and happens if someone fires a compressor hose onto a persons skin and air bubbles get into the blood stream because of the air pressure.
Result-death.
How can anyone be containing air in their joints and still remain alive?
Informed Medical Comment someone please!

Similarly the ludicrous claims of the benefits of this "therapy" would be quite a surprise to any Professional Qualified Neurologist.

Below is a copy of the advertising of this BETA BALANCE "therapy"??????? which is making quite a few MJB people a lot of money.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Understanding Beta Release
md
The Alignment process
The alignment process is accomplished with you lying on your back with your head at the high end of the alignment table. The process involves several physical movements and is accomplished in less than 30 seconds. It is generally a very pleasant experience and though painless, there is occasionally a soft popping sound, such as is made when popping the knuckles in your fingers.
The sound is simply air escaping the joints and it means nothing to the process. This is not a chiropractic adjustment! It does not manipulate the spine or joints it simply stretches them, however many people report relief from short and long term pain associated with various parts of the body including back and neck injuries. Generally, the more you need the alignment procedure, the more likely you are to feel it. The rule is: the more blocked and tight you are, the more you need and feel it. And you feel it where you need it most. It’s like opening a faucet: energy flows where it needs to go.
Transition
There is always a period of corrective change that everyone must pass through. When a person is out of balance and headed down, it’s not all sunshine and roses. Similarly, it’s not all sunshine and roses for a person getting back into alignment and heading up … there must be a time of transition. That is why it is also important to experience the alignment process as often as possible in the beginning to retrain the body and mind to be reconnected to its state of balance.
Tension Changes
The alignment process doesn’t directly relieve muscle tension. Its immediate effect is the integration of the subtle life forces within the body – mind – spirit continuum. When the alignment is administered, the left and right hemispheres of the brain synchronise, stress circuits shut down and a more natural balance, called homeostasis is established. This allows energy to be used more effectively. Bi-laterally weak muscle groups instantly regain greater tonus, while their contracted counterparts, or polar opposites begin to relax.
Muscle Tension
As weak muscles regain strength and opposing tight muscles are forced to relax, some slight discomfort may be experienced. A muscle that has been tight for some time resists change. As a result of this you may feel more tense after an alignment. Do not be concerned as in most cases the discomfort will only last a short time. Your muscular system is correcting itself in a healthy, powerful way. The discomfort can be eased by taking a hot shower and letting the water play across those muscle groups that are in transition. This works. One caution though: do not use wet heat for more than 4 to 6 minutes.
Vascular Changes
When tension levels dramatically drop in the neck area, some very important corrective reactions generally occur early on. These corrective changes are often obvious. This is particularly noticeable for people who have carried a great deal of tension in the neck and shoulder area. These people sometimes, but not always, have a history of inner ear trouble, like dizziness, noises and/or deafness. They experience times of mental sluggishness and forgetfulness and have vascular symptoms in the head like throbbing, aching and sloshy type feelings.
Blood Pressure
The pressure of blood in the head is dramatically changed when tension levels in the neck drop. It’s like squeezing a water hose, causing the water to shoot out with force and then relaxing the pressure, allowing the water to flow normally. When this happens in a chronically tense neck, the force of the blood going into the head drops. Blood vessels that were having difficulty bringing blood out of the head due to excessive pressure are now able to relax and adapt to the more natural changes.
If neck tension has been there for some time or the tension has been excessive, the adaptation time is usually no more than a few minutes. However, sometimes the adaptation phase may take as long as one to two days.
Enhancing Your Alignments
After your alignment it is important to rest for at least an hour. This rest allows the mind-body-spirit integration to take effect. It is a crucial healing time for your body and it is best to reserve your energy for healing rather than anything else. Just as you need to rest when you are ill for recuperation your body requires rest to heal its imbalances. Maximum healing takes place in the first six or seven hours after an alignment. After this time the major beneficial effects of the process gradually diminish as tension returns. This is due to cellular memory, time, the stress of today’s fast pace world and the fact that a person has been out of alignment for years. Therefore it is important during the initial stages of the beta release process to have it done as often as possible so that excessive tension, weakness and imbalance do not return.
After Your Alignment
You are now balanced, stronger and less tense. You may notice a sense of connectedness and calmness within yourself. You are now using your energy more efficiently than ever before. Things may seem brighter, you may feel lengthened, open and refreshed. You are structurally more alive, awake and aware than you were before the alignment.
After your alignment, the hemispheres of the brain are all functional and can more effectively balance energy throughout the body. This promotes overall healing, which occurs organ by organ and cell by cell, according to their priorities in the survival scheme. This is not symptom relief, but with time, as cells continue to heal, symptoms eventually disappear.
Physically
You are now in the most beneficial state for your own inner wisdom to do what it knows, wants and should have done naturally, but did not because it was keeping you on ‘emergency standby’ when there was no emergency. You have now tapped into your own natural healing resource. This is important because the body is a self correcting mechanism that works in a priority way. When you are ‘in alignment’ the physical priority is optimal function: a healing, creative mode.
Mentally
You are now integrating the left and right hemispheres of the brain. The longer we can maintain, encourage and nurture this integration, the easier it will be for you to ‘play your own game’ and not let outside influences affect you so easily and you will be inner actualised rather than outer reactive. All of these attributes are critical to adequately cope in this stressful time and culture.
Spiritually
You are now more in tune with your own inner source of power, wisdom and inspiration. You are aligned, open and balanced.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

And you have just been conned!

I would love it if someone with bona fide Professional Qualifications in Neurology or Physiotherapy could post their assessment of this so called "Therapy".
It could warn a lot of people in Australia to avoid wasting their money and risking their health paying for this "therapy".

Date: November 29, 2011 01:30PM

SOME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MJB SEMINARS_thanks to one of my EX MJB friends.
See Below:

There is something else that also severly worries me about MJB.
The last 3 days of the STUDENT/TEACHER/PROPHET SEMNINAR are devoted to learning the EQUILIBRATION process, not for ourselves, but so people can go on to open their own businesses as EQUILIBRATORS.

We are taught the process in depth, and spend hours running through it with our fellow classmates.

We had to practise it until we knew it off by heart.

Then we were all made to write up business plans to open our own EQUILIBRATION businessess and were informed we were all now "QUALIFIED EQUILIBRATORS".

I have spoken to a Psychologist about the EQUILIBRATION PROCESS, and while MJB are claiming that it is on the "Cutting edge of PSYCHOLOGY" and is actually "What Universities are starting to teach", she says it has no basis in any kind of recognized Psychology she has ever come across.

In fact, it is completely unfounded, and essentially just made up by Mitch himself.

Yet people are being encourage to go out and start their own businessess using it.

Infact the MJB staff person who did the Beta Balance on me at the Student Teacher Prophet Seminar says on their own website that they are "trained in Cutting edge Neural Psychology by MJB Seminars".

They are then using MJB's teachings on clients, who think they are actually a Professional Qualified Counseller.

To anyone who doesn't know better it sounds impressive, but in reality MJB Seminars is certainly far from "Cutting edge Neural Psychology".

Other cult members are then going out and starting their own businesses representing them self's as "Professionals" and doing God knows what, to peoples mental health, representing themselves as Mental Health Practitioners without having any proper training of any kind whatsoever..

COPY OF ONE OF THE REGULAR EMAILS SENT BY MITCH J BEHAN TO MJB MEMBERS.

Hi B*********,

For years Mills has been saying that it drives her mad when I tell the clients,

"Fake it till you make it!"

She thinks it gives people the wrong message.

So I thought I would clear this statement up for you!

Firstly, I'm asking you to be a prophet....

“Sorry??? ” I hear you say.

“What??? ”

Yes a prophet!

Prophecy is being present to what other people call the future.

Be present to how you see yourself in the future.

I'll give you an example.

If you see yourself as a property developer, well it's simple, tell everyone you are a developer.

If you see yourself as a business leader in your field, tell everyone.

Be certain and present to your future.

No, you are not lying, you are being clear and present......

Right!

You know at the age of 22, I'd bought my first property, I was in debt to my parents by $40k and to the banks $160k.

I told everyone I was a developer, some people laughed at me, but I knew it didn't matter what they thought, it mattered what I was thinking and telling myself and others.

Within a year I had paid back my parents, I'd subdivided the property and made a profit of $170k.

I was 22, I'd completed my first development, I was now associating with other developers exchanging ideas,

I'd faked it and I'd made it!

Walk it, talk it, eat it, sleep it as if you are it.

Be certain in your heart and live your life as if you've made it!

I mean the other option is that you live your life as if you haven't made it.

Remember guys, the universe only responds to certainty.

So be the person in your mind and your heart that you see yourself being in the future.

Fake it until you make it baby!

I hope this finds you clear certain and present!

Mitch

EXCERPTS FROM ABUSIVE EMAIL RECEIVED IN REGARDS TO MY RESEARCH ON MJB SEMINARS.

****, you enjoy promoting the turmoil, or you would not have been whoring your Chinese Whispers to all and sundry.
I told you I would go into what we were discussing in more detail when I had more time.
I pre-warned you that you would get angry & upset by what I had to say, but I would show you that this would change once I helped you see things from a different perspective.
At what point did you decide it was better to run your mouth off without definitively finding out what I was talking about?
That was your choice, live with it.
I had an idea that I might have learned some things to offer my family members, and therefore perhaps have the ability to give them a better understanding.
The way you are behaving makes me think it was a stupid idea.
People only fear what they don't understand.

To make it all better & right for you:
I am from THE DEVIL, what I am saying is EVIL, & from SATAN, so you are all right, I am wrong. I will go to HELL, so you can go to HEAVEN.

As I have said before, keep thinking what makes it all right, & helps you sleep at night.
I really don't give a shit.
You are where you need to be, for as long as you need to be there.
I don't care for your situation more than you do, so eat my dust as I wipe my feet.

Don't bother responding unless you are open to debate some further education.
I suggest you start handing out apologies, and taking responsibility for your part in this mess.
If this upsets you, then it applies to you. Own your part in this.

A*****.

P.S. Do I sound upset about this? 1800REVERSE someone who gives a shit, idiots.

Date: November 30, 2011 01:46PM

Here is a bit more info cut and pasted direct from an email I received today from an EX MJB person:

In MJB we were taught to "not play into people's stories" and that the best thing we could do for someone was to "not put up with their shit" and to call them out on it. Yet if any bodies calls an MJBer out on their own crap then the person is immediately labelled as being "unclear" and "charged". Which means someone from MJB can walk around digging and having ago at everyone else, yet no one else can have a go at and MJBer. Talk about being able to hack it, but not stand it.

I hope your friend gets out of it one day, but I know it is extremely hard to do especially if his wife and friends are involved in it. Once everybody around you is doing it, it seems so normal I guess. I wonder if he is actually really happy as he says or whether that's just what he repeats because of MJB. Apparently MJB makes you life wonderful so to declare anything else would be to have to start facing up to facts

Date: December 04, 2011 07:01PM

Re: BETA BALANCE-BETA RELEASE The so callled "Therapy" being administered by MJB SEMINARS and "Graduates" of the MJB SEMINARS "STUDENT TEACHER PROPHET" SEMINAR.
NOTE: Every Graduate of the STP Seminar has their head and limbs jerked about (BETA BALANCE_BETA RELEASE) by Mitch Behan, Dean Powell, or other MJB staff, as part of the SEMINAR.

Performing your original search, stretching the spinal cord, in PubMed will retrieve 196 records.

Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo). 1995 May;35(5):285-8.
Effect of spinal cord stretching due to head flexion on intramedullary pressure.
Kitahara Y, Iida H, Tachibana S.
Source

Department of Neurosurgery, Kitasato University School of Medicine, Kanagawa.
Abstract

The effect of the longitudinal stretching force of the spinal cord on intramedullary pressure was investigated using our method for measuring intramedullary pressure of the spinal cord with implanted balloons. The transverse compressive force against the posterior wall of the spinal column was excluded by measuring the intramedullary pressure during flexion of the head with the middle and lower cervical spine in the neutral position. The intramedullary pressure of the cervical spinal cord was measured simultaneously at the C-2, C-4, and C-6 levels in 10 mongrel dogs, in three head positions: neutral, and head extension and flexion. Head flexion caused significant increases in the intramedullary pressure at C-2, C-4, and C-6. The pressure increase in the middle to lower cervical cord must have been due to the transmission of the longitudinal stretching force of the cord itself, and may be a factor in the development of intramedullary disorders such as syringomyelia and intramedullary neoplasms.

NOTE: DEVELOPMENT OF INTRAMEDULLARY DISORDERS. and for this people pay MJB SEMINARS money?

Date: December 06, 2011 12:30PM

"BETA RELEASE" "BETA BALANCE" and the THE DANGERS OF NECK MANIPULATION

The close approximation of the anterior spinal artery to the bony ridges(in the cervical spine) is a source of danger in hyper extension (stretching) injuries and in excess flexion during manipulation in unskilled hands; all of which have led to the development of anterior spinal artery thrombosis.
In plain terms, that means there is a very real high risk of arterial tearing/bleeding, and of the "patient" having a stroke.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.