Re: Help, my wife just returned from PSI 7
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: October 23, 2008 11:25AM

Well people; PSI does it again. Another family going down the tubes for the almighty dollar. This was posted on another site today.

“PSI: The Homewrecker
First of all I would like to congradulate all of the emotionally uneven and financially distressed adults who took PSI and enjoyed it. Congrats, you're still not OK because you think paying someone to listen to them tell you how to be successful for four day.

I would just like to say that PSI may is 100% brainwash, and 0% helpful. My mom and her boyfriend have been involved with PSI for years and it is tearing our family apart. Now I'm not just talking about the people in my house, I literally mean all of my extended family.

There are five children in the house, one of which is disabled. I am teh oldest, 17, and am getting kicked out of my house because my mom is so obsessed with psi that she thinks I shouldn't be allowed to have my negative opinions on it.

The second oldest, my step-sister, is constantly guilted into going to PSI gatherings and parties. Finally she agreed to go to the basic..she left after two hours. There are three more, my 14 year old step-brother, my 12 year old step-brother, and the youngest, my little sister 11.

My parents are very seldom around. Why? Because they are at PSI. We are neglected to the point that we are forced to take care of each other, and many adults around me have suggested we call CPS. Thye haven't gone grocery shopping in almost three months. Sure were not starving, but thats because we have things around to eat like jelly, ranch, and barbeque sauce.

All my parents do is complain about our money situation, but all they do is spend thier money on PSI.

I don't think you people realize that they are in it FOR THE MONEY.

Hey PLD we want you guys to play a ***. Whoever sells the more "accept your greatness" PSI buttons wins the game!

Meaning" whoever makes the most money for us wins.

My grandmother had 20,000 dollars to her name fro retirement, and now it's PSI's.

My grandma was forced to live with us and I now sleep on the loveseat in the living room. Im nearly six feet tall, and have back problems. I don't even fit on the couch. Not a big deal but it still ***.

My extended family hates PSI for what it has done to my family and how my brothers and sisters and I are neglected how my grandmother has spent everything she has on psi.

My mom and step-dad often fight about psi too, causing them to a near divorce.

It is the only thing they talk about from when they wake up to when they go to sleep at night.

Thanks mom for spending $4650.00 to do psi7, because we haven't money for new toothbrushes in a year.”

Re: Help, my wife just returned from PSI 7
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: December 13, 2008 11:43PM

This was posted on a blog I just found.

"Hey everyone. I feel the need to get this out in the air so that none of you fall victim to this scam. This is a group called PSI. They host seminars which cost $480 for the “Basic” (first of a series). They try to sell you other seminars that cost upwards of $3500. They market these seminars as teaching you many useful tools like motivation, time management, letting go of your inhibitions, yada yada yada. Basically, for the “low cost” of the seminar, we will fix all your problems. I know someone who personally went through part of this and I am warning you, they use mild brainwashing techniques and are very demeaning. They get you locked into a state where you need to keep hearing these seminars in order to function. They can easily ruin your life be convincing you that you should get what you want now without having to work for it. Many people come out and buy houses they cant afford, max out their credit cards (or what is left after you have charged them for the cost of the seminar), and even break up with spouses and friends because their spouses are not taking the courses.

Please use extreme caution if any of your friends ask you to go to one of these. Make sure you look up some of the stories yourself if you are thinking of going. Type in “PSI Seminar” into Google and read for yourself."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.