Current Page: 15 of 16
Re: Help, my wife just returned from PSI 7
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: December 17, 2007 11:35AM

Did anyone see “The Simpson’s” tonight.

There was another reference to PSI on it tonight.

Homer was reliving his past and he came upon a cell-phone from a company called “Synergy Wireless.”

This struck me was being very funny. “Wired” into the cosmic reality, maybe?

I wondered if someone, a writer maybe, with someone he lost to PSI Seminars?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: December 26, 2007 07:45AM

Jeri442
"And PSI Seminars will provide the physical and emotional stress that facilitates "letting go."
Your weekend PSI Basic is four consecutive full days plus an extra evening. The schedule is 3 p.m. to midnight each day. No food is provided. Breaks are three hours apart, and you are told that if you take an unscheduled break--even for the restroom--you will ruin the experience and not get the benefit for which you have paid. The idea is to create physical and mental discomfort by exposing you to marathon sessions. Such a schedule inhibits critical thinking and impairs mental alertness (true adult education professionals recommend breaks at least every 50 minutes to keep participants alert and learning)."

I am still having problems "letting go" of this. My counselor said I should put this behind me but that it will take time. After being involved with PSI these last few years I am having problems returning to "normal."

Does this ever go away?

It hasn't for me.

Date: April 19, 2008 12:15PM

Check this out. This idiot says he can increase your wealth if you took courses in Landmark and PSI Seminars.

[sandiego.craigslist.org]

Posted by: yutolia ()
Date: April 25, 2008 11:27PM

Steve989
Check this out. This idiot says he can increase your wealth if you took courses in Landmark and PSI Seminars.

I flagged it as spam. That's pretty much what this BS is. We'll see what happens.

Date: April 26, 2008 11:03PM

yutolia
Steve989

I flagged it as spam. That's pretty much what this BS is. We'll see what happens.

yutolia, I just checked this site and it's been flagged as SPAM. Thanks very much.

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: June 22, 2008 12:55AM

Jeri442
"And PSI Seminars will provide the physical and emotional stress that facilitates "letting go."
Your weekend PSI Basic is four consecutive full days plus an extra evening. The schedule is 3 p.m. to midnight each day. No food is provided. Breaks are three hours apart, and you are told that if you take an unscheduled break--even for the restroom--you will ruin the experience and not get the benefit for which you have paid. The idea is to create physical and mental discomfort by exposing you to marathon sessions. Such a schedule inhibits critical thinking and impairs mental alertness (true adult education professionals recommend breaks at least every 50 minutes to keep participants alert and learning)."

I am still having problems "letting go" of this. My counselor said I should put this behind me but that it will take time. After being involved with PSI these last few years I am having problems returning to "normal."

Does this ever go away?

I have to answer my own question; So far the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: X of PSI Zombie ()
Date: July 05, 2008 02:33AM

"I have to answer my own question; So far the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Jeri, No it does not. I've been dealing with my ex's involvement since 2002. 6 long years and he has nothing to show for it.

Date: August 31, 2008 04:29PM

Well folks a New team of PSI graduates hit the streets and this is what a couple of them had to say. I like the one where Cxxxxx stood her ground and yet fails to realize that people see the change in her, don’t like it, and when they offer her their opinion what does she do. She made a CHOICE.

In PSI7Team471@yahoogroups.com, Axxx Wxxxxxxxx
wrote:
Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you ALL sooo much. So I am taking this class at my college called "close relationships across lifespans" and everything they teach us is the same stuff I learned at 7 about relationships. It is so great, I already know it all! I just thought I'd let you guys know. It's a good reminder that everything they teach at 7 really is based off facts, so if you are having trouble getting someone to Basic tell them they can pay $500 for Basic or $23,000 for college to learn the same stuff!!

Love and miss my psi family,

To: PSI7Team471@...: [PSI7Team471] Had an explosive night!
So I a proud to tell u guys I stood my ground! I staffed this weekend in OC for the basic, which was absolutely amazing! On the way home from inner circle My Best friend called me upset and addressed that she did not like the new me. She said "you need to
get out of your positive little world u r in!" I felt hurt and disappointed. Then thankfully I remembered I had a choice. I told her I choose to live my life that way and she had the choice to do the same. Sadly to say she also said she no longer wanted to be my best
friend. When I got home my Husband told me that he agreed with her......My heart was broken! Then I thought as hard as I worked and as much money as I paid for PSI 7 to come back and buckle down. I told my husband u also have a choice get on the train or leave I am not going to compromise my happiness for someone who does not support my growth. He than told me I love you and I support u! After having had that happen I realized the power of choice...........POWER OF CHOICE! Remember to choose Growth and choose Happiness at all costs!! Cxxxx
>
wow cxxxxxx that is crazy. I totally commend u on the way u r taking it with stride. I luv u and yes ull b busy anyway with ur psi friends and all the activities going on. U will have a bunch of whole new best friends. luv u superstar.

CRABS!!!!!!!!
Don’t let the crabs pull you down with them. Stay strong and stay your ground. All of the crabs are afraid of doing what all of us (I) are doing with our lives. I have been blessed to see all of you transform from the people that you were into the awesome, giving, trusting, trustworthy, high achieving, huggable, cuddly (that’s for you Peter!) leader of leaders that you ARE. Seeing your messages concerning how those around you are pulling you down has strengthened my belief in how we all need to stay connected and support each other. I am blessed with a great support system in Phoenix and am more than happy to give my support to any of you that need it. If you are feeling like you are in need please give me a call…seriously…don’t hesitate! I am here for every last one of you.
With love,
Gxxxxx Gxxxx

Posted by: pauker ()
Date: September 01, 2008 03:28AM

Kinda makes one want to eat their own vomit, don't it?

Date: September 21, 2008 09:23AM

More information on PSI. Can anyone tell me what BLP means?? Apparently PSI is laying on the tough sell to take as many classes as fast as possible.

LALS Grads, Attention LS Grads!

-- On Fri, 9/19/08, wrote:
Subject: LALSGrads Attention LS Grads!
To:
Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 7:02 PM
Vxxxxx::
I am willing to periodically donate 50% of the cost of the basic to a deaf student as long as there is already one deaf student enrolled. This way Fern's efforts are more concentrated. I am also willing to periodically donate $100.00 to Jxxx’s fund that will be named by another.

I am also interested in having a discussion within this yahoo group about making BLP's continuously a success no matter what the current L.A. PLD Team is capable of. Lately, I have noticed that a bigger effort seems to be going to the community service events which are always successful. Those events seem to get a lot of LS grad support as well and for some reason or another they never ever fail! Then what happens while the players are on the PLD home stretch and possibly on some level of overwhelm BLP is added on and from what I have seen lately, more often than not this event produces less than wonderful results. It is viewed as "failing forward" and that is fine as long as the lessons are learned. This is great for the players, though I believe the attendees who are in judgment receive a less than wonderful image of what PSI, the best path for personal growth is all about. Now, if unbeknownst to the PLD Team, LS grads support this event with the same vibration and bring guests to it who are ready to enroll, then the players can say what worked was the support out there and the lessons learned from what did not work can still benefit them, though the city's image is unblemished at the same time.

I am off to Principia on Saturday and I will not be on line at all until my return on the 29th, though I would like to receive some feed back on this topic, now.

Rxxxxx Exxxn

In a message dated 9/19/2008 11:43:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, XXXXX writes:

There is a player on LA PLD Team 26, Jxxx Wxxxxx, who is putting together a fund to help sponsor individuals who want to take the BASIC
and are not able to pay for all of it. Jxxx is looking for donations and particularly at least one person to donate $1000+ who will name the
fund whatever they chose. Please contact Jxxx Wxxxxxx if you are interested: or xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Thank you!

Vxxxxx

Rxxxxx,

Please contact Jxxx for anything relating to the fund! I will forward her what you sent.

I completely agree with you about the BLP. My team had a rough time with the BLP and I'm sure all teams whether large or small could use our support in bringing guests. Team 26's BLP is over although Team 27's is probably coming up at the end of October or beginning of November. I feel that a BLP is often the best way to reach out to someone who is on the fence about taking the basic.

Thank you for your input! See you at Principia!!

Love,
Vxxxxxx

Current Page: 15 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.