Current Page: 12 of 16
Help, my wife just returned from PSI 7
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: September 24, 2007 02:00PM

Jeri - Did someone recruit you into PSI?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: September 25, 2007 08:04AM

Yes, a very good friend from work got me to enroll telling me that it would change my life. I saw the influence it had over her. She seemed to change overnight. She told me that it had changed her life; she said it had improved her marriage as she got her husband to go. She talked me into it; partly because I was looking for something in my life and partly because I couldn't say no to her. I lost contact with her shortly after my return. I found out last year her husband left her after he returned from PSI7. She was the one that talked him into going.

Date: September 25, 2007 08:43AM

Yeh, a friend recruited me, then I recruited my sister which turned her so nasty that our relationship is now over. I don't blame myself though, I blame the lgat. I was fooled by the sophisticated scam, the seductive illusion - for six years. I recruited my sister, and attempted to recruit many others, only because I was under a spell. (Thankfully, nobody else I tried to recruit went, and I've gone back and told almost every one of them that I am so glad they did not go!!!!!)

It took me a few years to realize that the heartless person my sister was to me during one of the worst times of my life was due to the fact that she had been very successfully programmed. Her behavior toward me was so shocking that it took me a few years to come out of the shock after which I struggled to understand what the hell had happened between us. She was a victim of the lgat and our relationship was a casualty.

My problem with her today is that she still does not understand what happened and she thinks everything but the lgat is what divided us! She says she's out of the lgat, but the lgat is not out of her.

And for all of this destruction I hold ONE person responsible: randy revell

Posted by: Vodnik ()
Date: September 25, 2007 09:30AM

skeptic
Yeh, a friend recruited me, then I recruited my sister which turned her so nasty that our relationship is now over. I don't blame myself though, I blame the lgat. I was fooled by the sophisticated scam, the seductive illusion - for six years. I recruited my sister, and attempted to recruit many others, only because I was under a spell. (Thankfully, nobody else I tried to recruit went, and I've gone back and told almost every one of them that I am so glad they did not go!!!!!)

It took me a few years to realize that the heartless person my sister was to me during one of the worst times of my life was due to the fact that she had been very successfully programmed. Her behavior toward me was so shocking that it took me a few years to come out of the shock after which I struggled to understand what the hell had happened between us. She was a victim of the lgat and our relationship was a casualty.

My problem with her today is that she still does not understand what happened and she thinks everything but the lgat is what divided us! She says she's out of the lgat, but the lgat is not out of her.

And for all of this destruction I hold ONE person responsible: randy revell

I'm not here to give you sympathy. You are the reason she got into the LGAT, and therefore, you are at fault. Period. Until you realize that, you and your sister will never reconcile. She knows you're at fault, and that is what she wants to hear. Until you recognize and realize your part in her hell, she will never forgive you. Stop being a puppet. Start being a human.

Date: September 25, 2007 11:27AM

Vodnik,

She doesn't think she's in hell and therefore doesn't think anyone's at fault. She thinks the lgat experience was a good one and does not think there was any mind control. I blame the lgat for her blindness, which she doesn't think she has.

If that makes anything clearer,

skeptic

Posted by: Vodnik ()
Date: September 25, 2007 12:05PM

skeptic
Vodnik,

She doesn't think she's in hell and therefore doesn't think anyone's at fault. She thinks the lgat experience was a good one and does not think there was any mind control. I blame the lgat for her blindness, which she doesn't think she has.

If that makes anything clearer,

skeptic

And that is why you should tell her that YOU led her astray. That YOU were a part of the LGAT. That YOU are sorry for making her a part of that. Do you understand?

After all, it was YOU that got her involved in the LGAT in the first place.

Although, YOU will probably never admit that to yourself, or more importantly, to YOUR FAMILY in the first place. That is where the fault lies.

YOU.

Date: September 25, 2007 12:16PM

I have told her that since I was the one who got her in I was going to attempt to get her out. She knows what I think of the lgat and she disagrees. That is our impasse.

I don't hold myself responsible for the brainwashing - mine or hers - that I didn't know was part of the program. I don't hold my friend who recruited me responsible for my brainwashing. Had I [i:c620f9c0ce]known[/i:c620f9c0ce] that I was luring my sister into being brainwashed that would be a different story.

I didn't know I was being subjected to mind control at the time and neither did my sister. The difference is, I now know and she does not. She does not want to know; I have sent her a lot of information and she rejects it. I suggested she talk to Steven Hassan about mind control, she declined.

Got any other ideas? I'm fresh out.

Date: September 25, 2007 02:17PM

Vodnik
And that is why you should tell her that YOU led her astray.

LOL! Maybe YOU should tell her I led her astray. I haven't been successful. She thinks she's anything but astray. Which leads me to this: your comments about my sister are waaaay off the mark. FYI.

Date: September 26, 2007 03:13AM

And finally I'm led to this: Vodnik's posts are nasty & accusatory (blame the victim) & were a flashback to the lgat for me: I felt on trial and defensive (nevermind that the comments regarding my situation are totally false). I'm sorry I bothered to explain myself (felt like a kneejerk reaction/fight/flight = lgat). Had I been aware what was happening in me when I read the posts, instead of being polite and trying to explain myself, I would have ignored them.

skeptic

Posted by: Towest3 ()
Date: September 26, 2007 05:03AM

You are the victim of LGAT thats true, but you recruted your sister and only you are responsible for that.

Current Page: 12 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.