Current Page: 10 of 16
Help, my wife just returned from PSI 7
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: July 13, 2007 11:13AM

Ghost Dancer,

the legal games have begun. My ex-wife is taking me back to court to get custody of my kids. My lawyer says it will be an uphill battle for her as she abandoned them three years ago because of her new PSI attitude.

Hope things are well for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: July 13, 2007 12:21PM

Steve,

I'm very sorry to hear about the custody battle. I had hoped it was just an idle threat that she would drop once she got a reality check about the cost and difficulty. It must seem like the nightmare will never end.

It is so sad for you and your kids. And also for your ex because she left a good man and good father for some yahoo who dumped her when she got pregnant.

Hang in there. You are in my prayers.

Posted by: Ghost Dancer ()
Date: July 25, 2007 09:42AM

Steve,

I had to kick my wife out of the house a few days ago. It was too much to take. My daughters have told me that they feel much more comfortable now that she is gone. Thats pretty sad.

I hope things are going ok with and your children.

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: August 17, 2007 07:36AM

Steve, I haven't seen a post from you in awhile. How are things going with the ex-wife?

Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 20, 2007 09:16AM

Hi Ghost Dancer, Skeptic, Question Lady....and all other who are experiencing loss, or can I say "Alienation of Affection"- could you please find time to write to:

The Honourable Wally Oppal, Attorney General
Rm232 Parliament Buildings
P.O. Box 9044 Stn. Prov. Govt.
Victoria, British Columbia
CANADA
V8W 9E2

and outline your experience and the problems you have come up against since LGATs have come into your life.

I know in the short term this will not help you, but it will help to instigate an investigation into Landmark/EST here in British Columbia. So then, if we are successful here in BC, getting rid of Landmark, maybe it will help with reference to other LGATs in other parts of the world.

Perhaps a class-action suit could be filed based on the premise that PSI, Insight, Legacy, Landmark, et al, are guilty of "Alienation of Affection" where a spouce has been seduced by LGAT Leaders and Group Members?

Just a thought,
'shad'

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: August 30, 2007 12:39PM

Hi all, hope everyone is well. Just wanted to update you all on the latest trial with the ex-wife. She got an attorney and filed for custody of my two girls even though she abandoned them over three years ago. I had to get my own lawyer thereby the battles have begun. She called Child services on me claiming I was abusive to my girls and they were taken away for FOUR days. My daughters had to stay with strangers for four days and this bitch didn't give a damn. She was only interested in causing me this pain and anguish. I only thank God that the case worker saw this for what it was after my girls were interviewed by a counselor and I got them back.

My lawyer filed an injunction against the ex and now she can't see the kids until we see a judge. The lawyer said that because of the backlog of divorce and child custody cases that should be in six to eight months. I am hoping she see the light soon and what damage this is going to our daughters.

Thank you PSI Seminars for causing these problems with your GRADS!!!!

Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 31, 2007 01:24AM

Yep, the LGATs say they will transform lives, ... little do the unsuspecting recruits realize that it will not be in a good way!

Date: September 05, 2007 12:44PM

little do the unsuspecting recruits realize that it will not be in a good way!

no good at all.

Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: September 12, 2007 11:18AM

This was on another thread, but it fits my ex-wife to a "Tee."

It's just not worth the pain. My ex ended up walking away from me, just vanishing from my life.

I should have walked away the first time and stayed gone when I had sense.

[b:51d9225a8c]She WAS aloof, unkind, cold, and disconnected[/b:51d9225a8c] before she left. I remember one time, completely out of character for her, she started to imitate and mock my voice...that was about 3 days before she bolted. Her imitation of my voice was a yokel or redneck accent, apparently the way Americans are viewed.

I guess before Landmark [b:51d9225a8c]she hadn't allowed herself to be unkind [/b:51d9225a8c]and speak straight from the Id.

You run, don't walk.

Date: September 20, 2007 10:56AM

She WAS aloof, unkind, cold, and disconnected before she left.

Yes, that is exactly the way I was after coming back from the ranch.

Current Page: 10 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.