Current Page: 9 of 16
Help, my wife just returned from PSI 7
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: June 29, 2007 09:34AM

I was checking my email and came across this. This guy thinks that he could have saved his marriage if his wife went to PSI to see how much he loves her. Man could I tell him of the nightmare this had been for me.

Subject: PSI can save your marriage??? I think not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everybody,

I need your support through the emotional effects of my divorce. I tried to save my marriage for the last year-and-a-half, but I can't do it anymore. I gave it everything I had, but I could only control myself. My wife took a different direction. If she only decided to go to the PSI Seminars, she would have known how deeply I loved her.

At times I feel sad, but many other times, I feel optimistic about a new life. Please offer me your support by praying and shining your white light onto me. I really appreciate it.

For those of you who have gone through divorce, I would love to hear your experiences and feelings if you want to share them with me. I've already spoken to some of you individually and it's been so helpful to hear your perspective.

Thank you for your support,

Your Friend,
(name deleted) - PSI7 Team 438

Heres another example.. Maybe she would have seen how much he loved her if she had taken the Piss and Shit Institute (PSI). White lights and workshops??? People, get a grip, this is real life. PSI is bullshit

How can this many people be this influenced by a group like this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ghost Dancer ()
Date: June 29, 2007 11:35AM

Steve,

I've read most, if not all your posts on here, and now see the problem(s) you face with the return of your wife. I can understand how you feel as I am only now starting to feel the effects this has had on my wife. I too fear I am going to lose the woman I love because of this. Actually I feel like I lost her already with the way she is acting. I see the decisions you're making for your family. I see that the feelings of your daughters are foremost in your mind (as are mine) and as a father I understand.

It's very few people who put the needs of others, like their family, before themselves. I guess what I am trying to say is I would be proud to call you a friend. I know you'll make the right decision for your family even if it costs you the woman you love. I just hope I don't have to make the same decision in the time to come.

My thoughts and prays to you; too all of you who have lost a love one to PSI Seminars and the other LGATS

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: July 05, 2007 08:21AM

Well to update everyone, I told my ex-wife I wanted on part in being her "fall back position" because of her failed relationship with the man that got her pregnant. She tried to influence my daughter into believing that we were going to be one big happy family. After spending several hours talking to her about the issues and the changes in her behavior after her return from this PSI bullshit she still believes it was a "life changing experience." I pointed out the chaos this has created in her life, as well as mine and the kids, and she completely ignored what I said and even tried again (I still can't believe it) to get me to take the PSI basic course. (course? what a joke).

To hear her talk, she is still under the influence. I told her that there was no chance for us as a family. I told her I had no intention of taking her back and raising the child of another man. Although I feel somewhat like an asshole because the unborn child never did anything to me.

The ex-wife called me this afternoon and told that because I was not going to help her, she was taking me back to court and get custody of my daughters. She also wants more alimony. I can't believe this. It was bad enough that she left the way she did; she gave me custody of the girls and said she wanted a new life without either of us. Guess it's just another chapter in a screwed up life being the ex of a PSI Graduate.

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: July 05, 2007 08:39AM

Steve:

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gasped reading your post!!!!!!!!!!!

Lgats make people [i:1230a89f07]crazy[/i:1230a89f07]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skeptic

Date: July 05, 2007 11:03AM

Steve989
The ex-wife called me this afternoon and told that because I was not going to help her, she was taking me back to court and get custody of my daughters. She also wants more alimony. I can't believe this. It was bad enough that she left the way she did; she gave me custody of the girls and said she wanted a new life without either of us. Guess it's just another chapter in a screwed up life being the ex of a PSI Graduate.

I imagine that PSI "teaches" that you create your reality. If so, your ex has created her reality (lgats [i:66bb362373]are[/i:66bb362373] life-changing experiences) which means there is no fault to be found with [i:66bb362373]you[/i:66bb362373]. It sounds as if she's trying to punish you for not cooperating with creating the reality she wants.

I went through the strangest life-changing experience with my sister when she got out of an lgat. Seeing how she "applied" the so-called teachings played a big part in shattering my own illusion about the lgat. The things my sister expected of me, held me responsible for, advised me on, etc. clearly showed me the sheer insanity of what lgats "teach".

Posted by: elena ()
Date: July 05, 2007 11:52AM

Steve989

Hi Steve,

I hope you've gotten a lawyer. (Don't know but she might not be able to pull it off if she was the one who abandoned your daughters.)

This is so sad. If there's anything that characterizes these "grads," it's how nasty they get when their schemes are thwarted or they can't get what they want.

I would love to see a class action suit against one of these "self-improvement" cults.

Ellen

Date: July 05, 2007 12:09PM

elena
I would love to see a class action suit against one of these "self-improvement" cults.

Ellen

So would I!

skeptic

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: July 05, 2007 12:58PM

Steve,

I am so sorry this has happened to you and your wife. I don't if your wife is still involved in PSI but from her actions it sounds like she is, no matter what she has told you. I can say as an ex-PSI grad I can say I sometimes feel like I slip back into the LGAT behavior and have to think about what I'm doing. I wasted five years of my life on this and I can't even imagine what my first husband went through because of what I did to him. I feel very guilty about all of it and wished I could make amends with him.

Posted by: Ghost Dancer ()
Date: July 06, 2007 10:15AM

Steve I only just started having the problems I'm having with my wife. I posted this on Legal Action.

I am praying for you and your girls.

Well it seems like my wife went off the deep end this past weekend. I heard from her father and he asked why my wife asked him for a loan of $4000.00 dollars. I was floored to say the least. I told him what his daughter had gotten involved with and he looked at me like I was crazy. When I started to explain what I’ve been going through the past two months he said it was not possible that his daughter could be that stupid. I explained to him that this was not a matter of being stupid; that it’s a matter of the group influencing her to believe things according to their reality. I asked him what he was going to do about the money and he said he was inclined to give it to her, but he changed his mind once I told him what she was involved in.

He also told me he thought she was acting somewhat strangely the past few weeks and was surprised when she quit her job last month. I think he had a heart to heart talk with her on Monday and gave her a speech to get her head out of her ass. She came home from her visit with her Dad very upset and somewhat pissed off.

That night she took out her frustration with me and the girls and after a while I asked her to take a ride with me; that we needed to talk. Once on the road I stopped at a park and frankly told her that she did need to get her head out of her ass or I was going to throw her out and file for divorce. I told her that if she fought it I would spend every last dollar I had to make sure there was nothing left for her to go after, thereby being denied the money she wants and needs for her PSI attitude.

I told her I was tired of this whole thing. I am tired of the constant strain this has caused me and my daughters. I told her that she needs to think about what she is doing to herself and her family, meaning us. I told her that I would make it my mission in life to see that she will rule the day she ever heard of this PSI BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry if I sound like a hard ass, but I am not going to take this crap from her anymore. I told her her PSI buddies would be arrested for trespassing if I find them at my house again.

I told her that I am going to enforce the news rules for “my cult;” meaning my family. I think she knew I meant business because she was shaking during the ride home and told me that she was surprised she made it home because she was afraid of me during our conversation in the car. I told her she had every reason to be afraid, as I was not going to take any more shit from her. No more lies, no more secrets and effective next week she was going to be looking for a job, or else. I said to her that I would treat her like a child if I had too and if she so much as looks like she is going to break the rules she will be moving in with her new found PSI buddies. Let’s see if they will support her because they once held her ropes during the exercises at the ranch.

I cannot believe what this has done to me. I have never threatened my wife before. I hope this ends and soon.

I feel like I have been emotionally raped because of this and I can’t take it anymore.

Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: July 08, 2007 07:25AM

maybe u just need to try to relax for a little
while. u do need to take care of your family
and your life but getting too upset wont
do anything for u.

every day spend a few minutes by yourself
relaxing and getting and keeping control.

if u work through this in a more subdued
way u and your family will be much better off.

the cults i believe thrive on being able to
push peoples buttons and get them going
so they can turn around and tell their
victims that they are the ones that really
care.

do what u need to do just do it thoughtfully
and keep your cool.

Current Page: 9 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.