Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: James Ray charged over three sweat lodge deaths
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 23, 2011 01:09AM

"One technique is to extend class time so to speak to over 2 hours with no breaks"

There is another slick trick that can be applied:

Delay the start of the lecture by about 20 minutes to half an hour.

Claim the guru or teacher is running late.

The introduction by a moderator or media person can be used to add additional delay.

People are likely to remain seated, eager to keep their good chairs. If they are new agers, they may feel a bit of guilt at being attached to their good seats.

After that delay of 20 to 30 minutes, once the hour and a half talk begins, it will end 2 hours after people have planted their behinds in the chairs--and the circadian/ultradian trance cycle Walter describes can be exploited.

I was at one talk where the guru was supposed to begin at 7 pm. He didnt show up until 7:20 and we were told he was on his way.

The fucker was actually standing to one side of the aisle, scrutinizing his audience. And...they did not even seem to see him--as though he was cognitively invisible to them.

I lacked respect for him due to his so obviously lying and playing such games. But his standing there in the side aisle and not being seen by his adoring disciples hinted at something very strange. And yes, he used confusion tech and
kept us there for 20 minutes.

Unless one has an incentive to study someone, my rule of thumb for gurus is the same for dates:

Anyone who is delayed by 15 to 20 minutes--LEAVE. They are either flakes or playing games and ya dont need that.

Never mind the money you spent. Get out.

Refusign to stay up past my own bedtime has saved me from endless danger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 23, 2011 01:16AM

Corboy's Warning

All information presented here is for purposes of emancipation, education and healing.

Any person who presumes to use this to create or improve some method of mental and emotional bondage
will turn into a monster in human form.

If you get rich, it will be dirty money and in the end you will incur blowback and unforseen tragedy will affect you, your associates and your children.

No one is exempt from this.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: April 02, 2011 03:26AM

New link while it lasts: "Sweat Lodge Trial: NO POISON FOUND IN AUTOPSIES said medical examiner:

[www.azcentral.com]

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.