Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Thank you all
Posted by: glam ()
Date: December 17, 2004 04:06AM

Hi Oz,

Sad to see you go, but I do understand that you need a break. I've found your posts to be very enlightening and informative.

"Jane" is very lucky to have someone like you in her corner, even though her unfortunate run-in with Landmark has caused her to resent the very person who is trying his best to help her.

If/when you feel up to it, I'd be very happy to see you posting here again.

In the meantime, all the best to you and "Jane."

Glam

Options: ReplyQuote
Thank you all
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: December 17, 2004 05:44AM

Hey Concerned Oz,

I'm sorry to see you go but glad to hear of your progress. I wish you nothing but the best. Stop by and hay hello every now and then, okay?

Take care,

Hope

Thank you all
Posted by: star22 ()
Date: December 17, 2004 06:26AM

Oz,

I have throughly enjoyed reading your posts and you have given me alot of insight.

Enjoy your time away and stop by once in a while as we all would enjoy your view.

Wishing you the best,
Star

Thank you all
Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: December 21, 2004 07:05PM

I would like to thank all people who have written to me privately and those whom have sent their best wishes on this thread.

I am glad that I have been of some help to people. I will return when rested. My whole career has now changed to help people in abusive organisational relationships.

May the joy of the season fill your hearts and I hope that 2005 will be a better year for us all.

Oz

Thank you all
Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: July 19, 2005 07:32AM

To All,

Jane and I are back together. :)

It has taken 22 months.

It took patience and a change in me to enable this to happen.

Justice is no good without mercy.

No matter how much it hurts, LE or other cult participants are innocent and loved ones need to die to self a bit in order to help.

I write this coming from experience and also out of my own need to share with you that it is not all doom and gloom. Some stories will have a happy ending so don't give up hope.

Oz

Thank you all
Posted by: glam ()
Date: July 19, 2005 08:31AM

:D :D :D :D :D

Thank you all
Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: July 19, 2005 02:46PM

thats great news :)

Thank you all
Posted by: kittypaw ()
Date: July 19, 2005 08:55PM

Thanks for all your help. Best of luck to you and Jane! -Valerie

Thank you all
Posted by: ULTAWARE ()
Date: July 20, 2005 11:37AM

CO,

Unfortunately our paths have not crossed often enough...but I enjoyed, shared experiences (oh, more than it appears with you from the crusificion-type-divorce after 22 yrs due to lec I went thru), became educated about lec, and moved on (sadly) to survive as you have....but

The worst part I learned on the journey ...from an exit lec counselor, is that this shit is packaged (diff name - why? (:~] ) for large us corps & especially wah (get it?) dc & us military....Rummy"we don't know what we don't know"

Man, keep the faith..it IS NOT you but what was done to her..without her having any clue at all...similar to our military folk's training"DO NOT THINK, JUST OBEY that is pounded in indirectly, unfortunately...

Like I am going to be able to relate something new to you...!

Thank you for sharing your pain man...

I wish you safe roads, waters, paths and a good woman to know!

PAX

Thank you all
Posted by: Toni ()
Date: July 20, 2005 02:26PM

Oz:

It's great to have you back onboard!
You are one of the 'greats' around here!

Your message was heartfelt and eloquent. Congratulations on supporting Jane through recovery, learning to add (2+2=4) again.

While my cult related loss has a different ending than yours... you are right in that a change in me happened through losing a love to an LGAT cult (The Miracle of Love).

Ultimately the change in me is for the better - as you describe - justice and mercy both! It took awhile to untangle internally though. The process resulted in simultaneously increased humility and increased self-credibility - don't know how to describe.

Let us know when to expect wedding bells. What a journey you have traversed together. Again, congrats! Looking forward to reading your contributions again. :D

Concerned Oz
It took patience and a change in me to enable this to happen.

Justice is no good without mercy.

No matter how much it hurts, LE or other cult participants are innocent and loved ones need to die to self a bit in order to help.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.