Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Online database with Landmark experiences
Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: December 14, 2004 11:29AM

by broken down into categories I meant broken down into qualities based on the experience. good, bad or whatever. or like I said before into something very specific. I listed some examples above.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Cruisader ()
Date: December 15, 2004 12:06AM

I think that it is especially important to separate:
experiences in:
- family/friend experience
- personal experience, dropped out of the forum
- personal experience, completed the forum

A Landmarkian reading the experiences on the Rick Ross site will easily dismiss them as stories by untransformed people since these categories are mixed on this site.

I think it might snap a few Landmarkians out of it if they read a whole bunch of experiences coming from people who did the forum. it seems like not that much work.

Is this an option Rick?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 15, 2004 03:05AM

No. It's a relatively small page and fine the way it is. The topic headings seem good enough.

Anyone interested can easily go through the material and read accounts from Landmark graduates, press reports, court documents, concerned family and individuals etc.

And each visitor can sort this out acccording to their own interest and preferences.

Posted by: Cruisader ()
Date: December 16, 2004 04:03AM

Acid,

I can't Private Message you yet (not enough posts) but I'd love to get in touch to see what we can do to warn people about the dangers of LGATs

I can understand that Rick doesn't like the board being used for promoting any groups.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.