Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: What annoys me about Landmark Education. First rule, do no harm.
Posted by: newfuture ()
Date: September 19, 2012 12:44AM

Oh, and they also believe that doing harm is for the other person's good. And anyway, there is no such thing as 'harm' - that's a story/racket and you trying to make someone wrong. There is just what happens, apparently and the rest you're making up.

I had people shouting, cursing at me, even trying to suggest I was confused about my sexuality, bullying etc, all in the name of "making a difference" and "being a contribution". It's such warped thinking, it's unbelievable. When I protested about the behaviour, I was processed and asked who and what the abuse reminded me of from my past, and that it must be because I am putting my "past in my future" instead of just acknowledging that I was being abused. At the time I thought the people were f-d up, I didn't yet realize that the entire system was the nasty rotten root that was leading to and allowing that kind of behaviour to happen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What annoys me about Landmark Education. First rule, do no harm.
Posted by: billy77 ()
Date: September 24, 2012 03:28AM

A lot of sane, intelligent and decent people are fed up with these kind of groups.

Soon the tide has to turn and they will be exposed for what they are.

Never did I come across such a bunch of harmful, disgusting, fake mentalists.

It is the product of the insane ego and at odds with the human spirit.

Soon they will be known about on a wider level and fewer people will be getting sucked into this evil bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.